Chapter 3

How To Catch Sehun in 10 Days

 

Day Three

 

"That's bull!" Wufan joked as he walked towards the cafeteria next to Seohyun. She had just explained that she had gone on a date with Sehun the day before. Wufan simply raised one of his eyebrows and continued to ridicule her claims.

Yixing and Minseok were trailing behind the two, talking amongst themselves. They both knew about the deal the two had but didn't know why Seohyun went through with it. They both agreed it was nothing like her. Nevertheless, they were impressed with her actions so far- that's if the story was true.

"It's not a damn lie!" Seohyun rolled her eyes, hitting Wufan across the chest with her fimble fist.

"You're just so full of it!" Wufan retaliated, looking at her as though she was a lunatic.

"Eurgh it's so like you to not believe me!" Seohyun complained. She pouted knowing she would suffer defeat against convincing him.

"I believe you." Yixing chirped in with a wink. Seohyun smirked at his attitude and linked arms with him, bobbing her tongue out at Wufan.

"I'll go with my friends who do trust me!" Seohyun joked around. Yixing shrugged at Wufan. They all entered the cafeteria and sat down on their usual table next to one of the windows that displayed the well-nurtured school gardens.

"But I don't see why he hasn't spoken to you. I mean, if he really likes you, he'd speak to you, right?" Minseok questioned logically. Everyone apart from Seohyun murmured in agreement.

"He's shy." Seohyun smiled, happy with her logical reason. "He told me he was frustrated that I spoke to him first... He wanted to talk to me first!" she giggled behind her hand.

"More bull." Wufan breathed deeply with a long, drawn-out sigh. He shook his head at Seohyun who scoffed back at him. "It doesn't even make sense. Especially yesterday when Yoona yelled at you. You're pathetic." He dissed at her.

"He's not shy." Yixing added, eyeing Sehun and their group of Royals sitting at the opposite end of the room. Sehun's eyes hadn't even once flickered towards their table. Seohyun wanted to cry in defeat. She felt more insane than ever.

"So you don't believe me!?" Seohyun asked Yixing with pleading eyes.

"Well, personally, and don't take this offensively, but it just seems too unlikely that he even wanted to talk to you. Look at how he acted the day before." Yixing pointed out. Minseok grinned as he nodded along with him. Seohyun slapped her forehead.

"You know what?" Seohyun finally snapped, looking around the room for Hyoyeon, Sunny or Sooyoung. "Fine." She said as she noticed them sitting on a table with the college's cheerleaders- F(x). "If you guys don't believe me I don't really want to talk to you all." She walked off with a high head, not even saying goodbye. 

On the way, she accidently knocked into a chair and almost tripped over. Mortified, she heard the three of them chortle at her idiocy. With a loud scoff and a goofy smile they couldn't see, she continued forward.

"Hey guys!" Seohyun waved at her best friends. They all waved back brightly.

She didn't realise Sehun's table was now only two tables away. They had suddenly gone deadly silent in outrage at her too-close presence. Yoona glared at her and she urged her friends to a corner.

"Didn't you all see how she was flirting with my Sehunnie!?" Yoona whispered intensely, shooting daggers with her eyes at the back of Seohyun's head.

"It was totally arrogant." Jessica said in a bored voice. She held a cup of water and sipped it whilst also glaring at Seohyun.

"Beyond arrogant, Jessica. Oh, I would have hit her face!" Tiffany raged silently. All five of the girls nodded and stared at the unknowing girl.

"Yoona, let's teach her a lesson." Yuri smirked with her evil grin. Yoona grinned back.

"What ideas do you have?" Yoona asked. Yuri's face went completely blank. Yoona looked at all of her silent friends before scoffing.

"We'll wait till next time." Taeyeon said finally. "We'll definitely have our chance." She confidently smiled at Yoona. Yoona thought for a moment and the five of them sat with their 'Princes' without any more words.

 

***

 

Seohyun and Minseok were walking towards their neighbourhood area together, pratting around as they usually did. She wasn't very happy to be around him but she prefered company than walking alone especially since some of the 'Royals' lived nearby. 

"I can't believe Taemin actually yelled back at Mr Ahn." Minseok pouted. "Even called him by his nickname, Kangta." He continued. Seohyun wasn't really that interested. Taemin was a troublemaker with the rest of his friends. "And then Yunho stood up and pulled Taemin out. Ah Seohyun if you had taken Mathematics you would have seen the look on Yunho's face." Minseok described with bright eyes. "He was so mad at him. You know how Yunho loves Maths. He actually can't allow someone else to disrupt the lesson. Of course no one could calm him down..." he thought for a second, seeing if Seohyun was listening. She smiled at him.

"I'm sure Jaejoong did." She replied sourly.

"Yes, he did. Held him down and dragged him back to his seat. Then Minho wasn't pleased at Taemin being thrown out so Kangta- Mr Ahn- brought him back in." Minseok continued with sparkles in his eyes. He was usually quiet but when he spoke there was no stopping him. "Then Heechul got angry that Mr Ahn let Taemin in. He said Mr Ahn was such a push over." Minseok finally noticed how bored Seohyun looked. "Obviously Mr Lee Soo Man came in, settled everyone down." He grinned.

"Oh. Cool." Seohyun said emotionlessly. Minseok frowned and wished he had something better to say.

At that time Seohyun received a text message. She reached out her phone and opened it then scoffed and growled under her breath. Minseok smirked and before she could stop him, he snatched the phone off her completely and turned his back on her. She scratched at him but he didn't give in to her petty attacks. He was powerful, she was feeble in comparison.

"Who is it?" Minseok mocked maliciously, a smirk glued to his face, his eyes blaring down at her. His eyes were beautiful. For a few seconds Seohyun just gazed at him.

"Baozi! Just give it back!" Seohyun demanded, shaking her head from his aeygo. She reached her arms around his waist. She had used his nickname that Yixing gave him. Usually he reacted but this time he remained silent, going through her text messages. "MINSEOK-AH!"

"So you were telling the truth, hm?" Minseok snorted with laughter. He spun around and passed her the phone.

"Yes and thank you." Seohyun grumbled, agitated by his rude actions. They continued walking ahead. She read the message again,

Seohyun,

There's a party tonight at Baekhyun's. See you at 7pm.

For the rest of the walk, Minseok teased Seohyun but she retaliated in Chinese or Japanese so he had no clue what she was saying. He then began speaking in gibberish, making odd faces with mad hand actions. He pulled a face at her and she couldn't help but laugh.

"You're a real stupid Baozi. I want to slap your face." She muttered in Chinese. 

"You're just... aigoo." Minseok gave up and walked over to his own house leaving Seohyun alone. It was already 4pm. She had three hours to get ready. Obviously, although she wanted to shoot herself in the head, if she could just get to talk to Sehun again, she would be able to win the bet with Wufan. It seemed he liked her and she held on to that hope. All she had to do was find out why he ignored her existence in college and how to make him notice her. She sweatdropped at the whole ordeal. It was far too much effort.

 

***

 

Seohyun had forced and begged her mother to drop her at Wufan's house (which coincidently was on the same street as Baekhyun's) as she was simply wearing skinny jeans and a baggy top with flipflops. She convinced her mother that she was going to study and sleep down Wufan's house. Reluctantly, her mother took her against her own will. Once dropped off, Seohyun's mother drove away leaving Seohyun at Wufan's doorstep. Seohyun knocked the door. She knew Wufan's parents lived in the city so it was just him.

Surprisingly, Yixing opened the door.

"Waaah Wufan it's Seohyun the temper-tantrum baby girl." Yixing smirked brightly speaking in Chinese, allowing Seohyun in. Seohyun pushed Yixing aside. It was 6.15pm. She had enough time to get ready.

"Shut your mouth Yixing." She growled before heading straight to the bathroom without even saying hello to Wufan. The door rang again and some more people came in. Eventually, whilst Seohyun was locked in the bathroom, Minseok, Kyuhyun, Sooyoung and Siwon had come in.

"Why did you all come here first again?" Wufan asked miserably. Everyone was sat around his massive living room- hardly even taking up any space. Wufan's house was nearly a mansion.

"Only the Royals are at Baekhyun's at the moment. We're waiting." Kyuhyun shrugged. He was wearing tight skinnys and a designer top with shades sitting on his hair. He received a text message and without another word he left the building.

"Sooyoung, you know Seohyun's here." Yixing smiled pleasantly. Wufan pouted and looked away.

"Why?!" Sooyoung asked, startled. She did not expect Seohyun to even be invited yet alone present. Sooyoung herself was only invited because her boyfriend was the university prince- Choi Siwon.

"Because she's going to the party." Minseok shrugged. Everyone looked at him, confused.

"She wasn't invited." Wufan stammered, unable to comprehend it.

Minseok quickly pulled Wufan into the kitchen and Yixing followed. They shut the door and began talking amongst themselves.

"The date happened!" Minseok cried out excitedly, grinning excessively with euphoria. Yixing and Wufan had the same no-ing-way expression on their faces and waited for Minseok to continue- which he did. "Sehun actually texted her and invited her and I guess she's going. Wufan... she's taking the bet dead seriously." He exclaimed with sparkling eyes- the eyes he usually had when gossiping.

"That's just... wow." Wufan was actually speechless. The three stepped back out and Seohyun was standing there, ready.

The three boys began drooling at her sight. She wore a tight, black, sequenced dress that sat far above her knees. On her feet were stilettos that looked very elegant and beautiful. She wore red lipstick with thick, black, y eyeliner. Her whole body was beautifully structured. She was stunning and she smirked at her friends with a victorious look.

"Yeah BRUDDAHS!" she beamed like a beaver, absolutely destroying her y image by making gangster signs with a scrunched-up face. Even Sooyoung and Siwon sweatdropped. 

"You just had to open your mouth." Wufan sighed, disappointed in her.

"And what!?" She cried out at him before making y poses purposely.

"Nothing. Hows your mom?" Wufan asked softly and sweetly.

"She's great." Seohyun sheepishly replied.

Everyone else stared at the weird friends, waiting to go to the party.

 

***

 

Seohyun walked with everyone to Baekhyun's house. Even from a distance she could hear the loud music and the sound of people cheering. She felt uncomfortable already and was walking behind everyone else.

"Seohyun-ah, don't worry I'll stay with you" Sooyoung smiled. She could tell Seohyun looked anxious and afraid of the situation. Even though she was strong-minded with a thick skull, Seohyun wasn't the type of girl who would happily come to a drunken house party.

Siwon and Sooyoung both disappeared inside the house immediately, joined by Siwon's friends, Heechul, Hangeng, Kibum and Kibum's girlfriend Yejin. At first, Sooyoung tried to keep Seohyun company but naturally, the two ended up separating. Seohyun ended up with Wufan but he wasn't even paying her attention. He was flirting around with the cheerleaders. Minseok began drinking heavily and Yixing began flirting around leaving Seohyun wondering around by herself. With an uneasy feeling, she decided it was time to look for Sehun.

She approached him surrounded by his friends. They were all sat on Baekhyun's sofas, with all their 'Princesses' scattered around them like cheap decorations. Sehun looked up with a smirk.

"What are you doing here?" Sehun asked, acting confused. 

Seohyun stared at him in pure disbelief. With bulging, angry eyes, she shouted back at him.

"You text me! You invited me, Sehun!" She snapped.

"What?" Yoona suddenly rose out of Sehun's laps and marched straight in front of Seohyun. She was intoxicated. "You're accusing MY" - she dabbed her finger hard on Seohyun's chest, "-BOYFRIEND of inviting you?! You're filth. You're demented. Someone get this out." Yoona said with slurred words, facing the 'Princes' who were simply amused at her loud voice. They didn't react so Seohyun took that opportune moment gracefully by shoving Yoona out of her way. She continued interrogating Sehun without even giving any attention to Yoona.

"Why did you take me out on a date then?" Seohyun argued. Sehun tilted his head and rudely ushered her away with his hand.

"Get lost." Sehun shook his head with raised eyebrows. His eyes were emotionless again as though a wall had been built up.

"No otherwise a duck might bite you again. Everyone might hear you scream like a girl..." Seohyun scoffed at him with her hand on her hip. She made one of those y poses she made at Wufan and watched the other boys' eyes widen.

"Are you drunk?" Baekhyun chuckled, staring at Seohyun with sheer amusement. 

"She must be." Luhan nodded, tapping Sehun. "Better take care of her." He urged slyly, whispering into Sehun's ears. Sehun felt his heart beating fast. 

"I'm just..." Seohyun quickly speeded up her mind for an excuse. "Tipsy." She finished, suddenly making herself loose. She pretended to not have a set balance. She moved her weight from one leg to the other and flicked her hair from her shoulder in a flimsy fashion.

"Who the Hell invited you?" Jongin growled, agitated by her appearance. She was undeniably hot and he had a drunk Yuri practically lying on him instead. He felt jealous for reasons he refused to believe.

"It doesn't matter man, I say she can stay." Baekhyun nudged Jongin. The two exchanged sneaky glances and Seohyun breathed out in relief, uncaring of whatever they were up to. She imagined she was witty enough to compete against them if need be. 

"Thanks!" Seohyun grinned before picking up a glass from the table filled with some sort of alcohol. Seohyun felt edgy but made herself drink it all with one huge, long breath. She had to look 'cool'. In all honesty, was screaming back at her with a horrible burning sensation. Yet her outward appearance seemed content and joyous. She was good at being a living lie.

Seohyun giggled fakely before picking up a bottle of vodka lying on the table in front of them.

"What are you doing?" Chanyeol asked her curiously as she continued glaring at Sehun.

She didn't reply. She simply took a swig of the alcohol and gulped it down attempting to look 'cool'. this time felt like acid had been poured down. The burning sensation felt horrific.

"Taking the free drinks" she replied finally, seeing that Chanyeol was patiently waiting as well as all the other 'Royals'. Although, her voice was already croakingl. She took the bottle and walked off before anyone breathed another word. She didn't even look back.

Through-out the night, Seohyun continued to drink whenever she was in the view of the 'Princes'. She began drinking whatever she saw. The punch, rums, beers, wines, vodkas and especially the pretty coloured cocktails lying around. Sehun was keeping an eye on her but he was annoyed that he was even doing it. He didn't want to but he couldn't help it. Even though he wanted to win the bet, he wanted privacy with her but felt it was futile. His friends wouldn't be able to help themselves.

"I didn't know she was an alcoholic..." Jongin joked as the two of them stood up to refill all their cups.

"Neither did I." Sehun said without any emotion seeping through his manly voice. He glanced at her and she was dancing and screaming in the middle of the dance area. The sleazy boys- Jungmo and Jay- were grinding against her and touching her in areas he felt highly uncomfortable watching. She was obviously trying to push them away but they weren't leaving. They were all completely drunk. Then suddenly a wave of panic over-came him. She wasn't dancing and screaming. She was struggling and shrieking.

"She looks so easy." Jongin shook his head at her, looking at Sehun. "Such an easy bait." He continued. Sehun didn't take his eyes off her. He was becoming increasingly paranoid and infuriated. "Sorry Sehun but I'm taking advantage of you be----" Jongin continued, drunkenly. 

Yet he was cut off as Sehun turned around and punched Jongin down onto the floor before thunderously moving off onto the dance floor. Everyone around- all his friends, the girls, everyone- was smashed. He was one of the only sane ones around. He was ready to kill the two s who were making Seohyun cry.

"Get off her." Sehun roared over the music at Jungmo who scoffed and pulled Seohyun closer to him. "Last chance!" Sehun warned as Jungmo held her by the wrists and was aiming for her neck with his tongue, his lips readily parted to attack her white skin like a predator.

"Get stuffed." Jungmo smirked. Sehun lost it completely. His fists tightened viciously and with a howl of pure anger, he slammed his fist straight into Jungmo's face making him stumble back onto the floor. His nose instantly squirted out with a violent fountain of scarlet blood. Sehun couldn't breathe normally or think straight. He wanted to continue beating Jungmo.

"Oi, Sehun." Yixing suddenly approached them. He looked at Sehun with a serious face and eyed Seohyun. "You take her away, I'll handle this." He finished. Sehun had no choice but to listen to Yixing. His eyes met Seohyun's puffy, tearful ones. With another growl, he pulled Seohyun away. Yixing kicked Jay away before tripping over and standing back up instantly. He scratched his head in annoyance of the situation. He kept Jungmo away from Sehun until they disappeared out of sight.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Jungmo scoffed before leaving the house immediately. Jay glared at Yixing but didn't say another word. He followed Jungmo out thankfully to Yixing's relief.

Meanwhile, Sehun dragged Seohyun all the way upstairs into the bathroom- the only room that wasn't full of people. As he the door open, his other hand gripping tightly on Seohyun's wrist, he threw her into the bathtub and kicked the door shut maliciously before locking it. He leaned against it trying to compose himself whilst staring at her red face. But he couldn't hold his anger.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING THROUGH YOUR STUPID HEAD?" He bellowed at her venomously. Seohyun wiped away her tears and stared up at him, frightened. "OUT OF ALL THE GIRLS, I DID NOT EXPECT YOU TO DRINK SO MUCH." He continued screaming at her. "AND THE WAY YOU'RE DRESSED- WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO, HUH?" He raged on. "ATTRACT ME? WELL DONE, YOU DID---" He quickly stopped himself and stared at her.

"Oppa---" she attempted to speak but Sehun exploded again before she could comprehend what he had said.

"I TOLD YOU TO NOT CALL ME THAT. SEOHYUN, ARE YOU ACTUALLY STUPID?" He roared at her. She burst into fresh tears, sobbing like a baby in the tub, looking down shamefully. He, on the other hand, felt extremely embarrassed at his words and knew he failed at showing so much rage. He was far too used being emotionless.

"B-but Oppa... S-Sehun-ssi t-text..." She murmured sheepishly, continuously wiping her rolling, crystal tears. "Sehun-ssi text Seohyunnie a-and told Seohyunnie to c-come to the party." She wailed at him. With a growl he crouched down and held her face in his hand with force.

"I didn't expect you to come." Sehun muttered. "You really are foolish, aren't you?" He scolded feeling euphoric secretly. Seohyun pouted and Sehun let go of her face. She gripped the edge of the bath and gently began going closer and closer to him. He shuffled back and stood up. "Give me your hand." He commanded, a little more calm, knowing that he was too tired to keep his angry-act up.

Seohyun obediently gave him her hand and he pulled her up. She took one foot out successfully but slipped on her second and crashed down on top of him. He hit his head but that didn't even enter his mind.

Seohyun's lips were down on his. Her eyes were closed and her wet face was pressed down on his skin. He stared up at her and realised that his hands automatically wrapped around her body. He panicked and struggling beneath her weight, he tried to tell her to get off. Seohyun sat up and slapped his face lightly; playfully.

"Sehunnie shush" she commanded as she pulled him up to reach her face again. Almost immediately, she leaned forward and kissed him again, holding him close. He couldn't help himself. He kissed her back and held her tightly. The two were in each other's embraces for a minute before Seohyun fell back, and gagged. She stared at him before turning green.

Sehun couldn't even bring himself to breathe another word. He stared at her as she crawled to the toilet in a desperate fashion. With a quick hiccough, she threw up into the toilet violently. Sehun crawled back and stood up at the door before opening it and stepping out. Without looking at her again, he walked down the steps, walked over to his drunk friends where he grabbed his jacket and then rushed out of the building. Outside in the breeze, he touched his lips and stared up at the second floor of the house before pacing off quickly.

 

It was 1am and Wufan finally came to his senses. Everyone had already began leaving and lots of people seemed to be knocked out all over the floor. The odd stench of vomit and alcohol filled his nostrils. He thought of Baekhyun's parents who had gone to Japan for the week for their job and shook his head at the idea of them yelling at Baekhyun. They weren't rich or poor- they were an average family. He was going to get battered by his mother, he thought. Baekhyun's mother was terrifying, not to even mention his psychotic father. It gave Wufan the chills just thinking about it.

He scanned across the room to look for his friends- Yixing, Minseok and Seohyun. Yixing was gone already- as expected. He never drank. He just flirted naturally without any meaning. He sighed and stood up, scanning for Minseok who was guaranteed to be knocked out somewhere. He also thought of the lonely Seohyun who, he assumed, would be sober, sitting around, bored. He knew she was sleeping round his house so he decided to search the house.

He noticed Minseok on the floor and kicked him awake with a start.

"Waaaah" Minseok wailed out in agony. He stood up and moped around for a few minutes. He was the oldest of them all but acted like a toddler. Wufan simply ignored him and continued to look for Seohyun.

He walked upstairs and looked into the bedrooms. To his shock, he saw Jongin lying cold on the floor, shivering in his sleep whilst Yuri lay on the bed next to Taeyeon and Jessica. The three of them were cosy and sleeping soundly. Wufan rolled his eyes and moved to the next room where he saw Luhan, Chanyeol and Baekhyun sleeping on the bed awkwardly. It seemed Yoona and Tiffany were gone then- he assumed again with a shrug. He shut the door and moved to the next bedroom which was empty. He groaned as he jokingly checked the bathroom.

"S-Seohyun?!" Wufan panicked as he saw her passed out on the top of the toilet lid. He was beyond thankful that it was closed. He scoffed and lifted her up over his shoulder easily and walked out. Downstairs, Minseok had made two cups of coffee.

"Wow." Minseok said, raising his eyebrows at Seohyun. "I should make three cups then." He joked as Wufan looked at the door, glaring at Minseok to leave the coffee and exit the house.

 

There was no diary entry that night.


I'm spoiling you all with another chapter- and this one is kind of lengthy! >.< I hope you all enjoy it as much as I loved typing it!! TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOL...    MasterTrollSama XOXO (c whut meh deed der?)