What's The Plan

The Witch and The Ice Boy

 

 Oh My Satan! I’m dying from fear. What will he do to me? Don’t touch me you evil!

 

“Come on, you’re such a cry baby. I just want you to go to Heaven.”

 

What? What…WHAT!!!

 

“But I can’t. I’m a witch.” I said it with my duhh voice. Now I’m sassy to the Devil. Good for me…

 

“You’re an idiot. Why me? I mean yeah I’m bad but just because I’m the Satan, I didn’t deserve such a thing.”

 

He sighed. “Look, like I said. You’re a hybrid. So you can go to Heaven or Hell which you don’t get it but it’s fantastic.”

 

I nodded. “So…I’m fantastic. Yeah I knew I’m fabulous but hearing it from the Devil…” I chuckled.

 

He sighed again. “Listen to me. You will go to Heaven and take something from there. Then you will come back and give it to me. That’s so simple. Then if you want, you can go and live with that ex-ice boy.”

 

Aw…The Devil says so perfect things…Live with my Sehun happily. Oh, and of course his cute sister.

 

“Stop it and focus! Damn it!” Some lightning happened. So making the Satan angry is a bad thing, yep I figured it out anyway.

 

“How will I go there? What will I take from there? How will I come back?” I just started to ask and he raised his hand. What the hell? I can’t talk.

 

“Okay…I’m cool. I’m not angry. I can do that.” He slowly inhaled and exhaled.

 

WOW! So the Devil has problems with controlling his anger. It is funny. Omo! He’s glaring at me.

 

“When you don’t talk, you think. When you don’t think you talk. Okay, just listen to me. I will kill you and you will go to the light but not the red one, to the white one. Did you get it?”

 

He slowly speaks. What does he think? I’m not a stupid, of course I got it. I nodded slowly.

 

He smiled. “Okay, it’s good. Then you should find an angel.”

 

I nodded with a fear. “His name is Suho”

 

I nodded again. “Say to him you need a holy metacarpus.”

 

Huh? Mate what?

 

He sighed again. “Holy Metacarpus.”

I nodded. “Umm…then what? Will he give it to me?”

 

The devil smiled. “Yes, that’s his job. He will give it to you in a box. Don’t open it, I don’t want you to touch it.”

 

“So...How will I come back?”

 

He smirked. “That’s the hard thing. You should come to the hell or else I wouldn’t be able to bring you this world.”

 

I blinked severally. “But…How will I go the hell from the heaven?”

 

He laughed crazily. “Well, I did. You can do too, I suppose.”

 

So…What if fail? I will stick in Heaven… That is really unexpected.

 

“If you fail, I’ll kill your ice cream and his sister. Clear?”

 

Okay, it is expected. The devil being evil…So ironic…not.

 

“Yes…But falling from heaven…does it hurt?”

 

He nodded eagerly. “I would like to see you falling. No, I’m joking. Just bring me my holy Metacarpus.”

 

I sighed. “Then…Okay, let’s start.”

 

He smirked. “You know. You have to die.”

 

I nodded. “It is a pleasure to you, I guess.”

 

He raised his hands. “Oh, you have no idea.”

 

Then I saw a black light coming towards me. I closed my eyes and started to pray. To the Devil… yep! Being witch means irony.

 

Please Satan, don’t hurt me bad.

 

When I opened my eyes again I just saw two lights.

 

One red and one white.

 

Oh, the red one looks so cute... Anyway I have to focus.

 

 

A.N// Hello

I have a lot of joy while writing this^^

So, I think add a 'crack' tag because it became a crack fic. not that much but...well weird enough.

Anyway I hope you like it.

please comment, I want to know your opinions:D

Here's an angry Kris

 

Aww, he looks still cute:P

Anyway Have Fun!!:D