An Idol Angel

The Witch and The Ice Boy

 

 Okay, I’m walking for a long time now. Where the hell is my angel?

 

Wow, there is a palace? I want a palace too! I sighed. I can’t be stay here, though.

 

Anyway I’m going in!

 

When I came in I saw girls. A lot of girls… The deer boy was right…

 

“Umm…Sorry! I’m looking for an angel!” I shouted finally.

 

All of the girls looked at me. Damn it…

 

“Okay, then queue up!” A blonde girl scolded me.

 

I stared at her. “But I’m in…hurry.”

 

Then another girl started to laugh. “Yeah, me too. But you know the true love needs patience.”

 

I blinked. My true love was waiting for me right now…on the Earth with his sister.

 

I started to cry. “Why am I here? That’s just the Satan’s mistake. Why me…”

 

Then I heard a voice. “Who said that?”

 

I gulped with a fear. “   Um…I said.”

 

Then a boy appeared. All girls started to scream. Some of them fainted.

 

“Do I know you?”

 

“Well, I surely don’t know you.” First the Satan now an angel... Yeah, I didn’t choose the sassy life, it chose me…

 

“Why are you here?”

 

“I’m looking for an angel.”

 

He laughed with a joy. “Well, everyone looks for me. Me, the almighty Jongdae!”

 

All girls screamed again. “What are you? An idol in heaven? It’s weird.” I mumbled.

 

He came to my side. “I guess you don’t look for me?”

 

I nodded rapidly. “Finally someone got it! I’m looking for Suho!”

 

He gasped. “What? You want him? But I’m better at…well everything!”

 

I rolled my eyes. “But I need him! Plus you have so many girls anyway.”

 

He nodded with a pleasure. “I have, right?”

 

Then he chuckled. “Anyway, did the Satan send you? How can he do it?”

 

I shook my shoulders. “Well, I have no idea. I just search Suho.”

 

He sighed. “What a waste of time…Okay, If you want to find him you should go to the ‘Mirrorland’”

 

Mirrorland? What the hell is that?

 

“How can I go there?”

 

“Well, You should walk of course. When you see a lot of mirrors, you can be sure that you arrived.”

 

I pouted. “Wow…really wow! I have to walk even in the Heaven. This useless place…”

 

I murmured and looked at the direction he showed me.

 

“Thanks pal”  I waved at him. He smiled warmly and cheered me. “Fighting!” All of girls fainted again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Yeah, cool, I’m walking again. At first I liked that place but now…I hate it! UGH! Why in the heaven no one thought a car or something?

 

Like 2 hours later I saw a mirror. Oh cool! I ran to it and checked myself. Then she started to talk, I mean my reflection!

 

“Oh, girl…don’t look at me please. It doesn’t change anything that how long you stare, it won’t get any better.”

 

“Yah! You’re such a rude mirror!” I snapped out. The mirror is humiliating me, really?

 

The reflection-me rolled her eyes. “Ugh! You’re hurting my eyes! Get out of my view.”

 

I pouted. “Yah, shut up and tell me where Suho is.”

 

She smiled dreamily. “Oh, you mean prince Suho~~”

 

I blinked severally. Really? My reflection is in love with the angel…

 

“Yeah, whatever. Where is he?”

 

The reflection stared at me. “He could be here any minute. He always visits me these times…”

 

I sighed and mumbled. “Good…” And I started to wait.

 

 

A.N// Hello~~

Here's an almighty Jongdae:P Say 'hi~~' Chen Chen...