Sister and Brother

The Witch and The Ice Boy

 

I have to find her. Since I know how she looks I can find her place, I guess…

 

I murmured some spell and then I closed my eyes. When I opened them I was in a room. An old, little room…

 

I blinked severally then I saw her. “YAY! I found you!”

 

She got scared. “Who…are you?” She asked with a fear.

 

I smiled. Look how cute she is, like his big brother which is made ice… What am I saying?

 

“I’m a friend of your oppa’s”

 

I can swear her eyes became brighter. “Really?”

 

I nodded proudly. I guess I’m proud of knowing her brother.

 

“Then… Can you take me to him?” She asked.

 

Um…No kid, I can’t…

 

“Ugh…I’m…Um… I can’t, sorry.”

 

Her eyes became teary this time. Oh, no! She’s gonna cry. What the hell am I gonna do? Oh Satan Help me! I need you.

 

I hugged her tightly. It is the first time I have hugged someone. It feels good. I can easily be addicted to this.

 

“I’m sorry Seohee. He is a little sick right now and I’m trying to help him.”

 

She laid her head on my shoulder. I was bending now. “Please…save him unnie, please.”

 

I smiled warmly. I really want to save him too girl, don’t worry.

 

I said “I will.” But I am not sure. He has to love me but I’m not a loveable person, you know I’m a witch and usually I worship the Devil.

 

She sighed and sat down. She looked like so tired. “Are you okay?” I asked her. She gulped. “I’m hungry.” She murmured.

 

I sat up immediately. I can’t let her die or something.

 

I started to say some spell. She was looking at me with an interest. Kids are cute. Look at them they’re not afraid of they just want to learn.

 

Some foods came out of nowhere. You know being witch is good sometimes. Thanks Satan, xoxo.

 

Seohee is looking at me with wide open eyes right now. I coughed fakely.

 

“Um…eat well?”

 

She nodded. “Can I see oppa for a minute at least?” She asked with pleading eyes.

 

I gulped. I can show him but… Well he’s made of ice right now. I cannot be sure that Sehun would be okay with it.

 

“I can’t but I can carry a message to him from you.” I smiled again. She nodded and kissed me from my cheek.

 

“Please deliver it.” She said and started to eat.

 

I blinked severally. So I have to kiss him. Me…Kissing him…Kyaaaaa!! I love you Seohee, you know it, right? Right?

 

“Um…I have to go now but I’ll come tomorrow again, okay?” I asked.

 

She nodded. “By the way, where are we?” I questioned. If Sehun asks it I want to be able to reply.

 

She smiled. “This is Grandpa’s house.”

 

“But…Where is he then?”

 

She shook her shoulders. “Umm…Death…”

 

I nodded slowly and hugged her again. “I’ll be back, okay?”

 

She nodded and I came back to my Sehun.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sehun was still in the same position.

 

When he saw me he got up immediately. “How is she?”

 

He is so worried. Aw…How cute!

 

“Um…fine I guess. She is so cute you know. She stays in your Grandpa's home now. She wanted to come or see you but…Well she couldn’t come anyway you know she isn’t a magical creature.”

 

Sehun nodded. “And… I thought maybe, you wouldn’t want her to see like this which I absolutely have no problem with that.” I fastened in the end of the sentence.

 

He nodded slowly and thanked.

 

I gulped. “And…um…She wanted to give you something.”

 

Sehun gave me a questioning look. Since he was all of ice he can’t have a lot of expression anyway.

 

“Um…I.i…” Perfect Eunmi, just perfect! You're shuttering right now!

 

I kissed his cheeks suddenly and blushed then, of course. He was cold but I felt good. You know witches don’t kiss something. They find it ridiculous and disgusting but I think it was sweet.

 

I gulped. “She said that she wanted me to deliver this.”

 

His eyes are softened. He still can’t smile but I can understand that he’s happy.

 

“If I die, can you take care of her?” He asked. I gulped. No, nope! You’re not gonna die mister…

 

I nodded slowly. “Do you want to see her?” I asked almost whispering. He nodded immediately. “How?”

 

I smiled and started to make a spell. Then a portal opened. We can see Seohee right now.

 

Aw, how cute! She is sitting on her knees and praying for his oppa.

 

Wait a sec…Sehun, are you crying? No way!

 

“Um…Sehun-sshi, are you crying?” I asked him. Actually there was no tear. Little, too little pieces of ice were falling slowly.

 

He shook his head. “No, it’s snowing.”

 

I laughed and hugged him. Wow, freezy! But I don’t let him go. I hugged him tightly. I guess I became addicted already.

 

“Everything will be alright Sehun-sshi.” I murmured.

 

And he replied with a whisper. “It’s just cold Eunmi, I’m cold and I can’t escape from it.”

 

 

A.N// Hi~~

I feel like Sehun is in depression and it makes me sad too:P

Anyway I hope you like it 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe and upvote etcetcetc please:P

Thanks for your time~~

I hope you'll have a good day

Live long and prosper^^