The Gatekeeper

The Witch and The Ice Boy

 

 When I opened my eyes again, I was in the hell, of course…

 

Aww, there are holes with fire…They look cute in…some weird way…

 

Anyway, I have to find the Devil…The last time it was easy.

 

Oh, there is someone…

 

“Hey!!” I shouted while waving. The person looked at me and came to me.

 

“Hım…You’re new?”

 

I nodded eagerly. “Yes! I want to see the Devil!” I beamed happily. Because I’ve almost done everything, so wait for me happily ever after thing...

 

 The boy raised his eyebrows. “You’re an idiot.” He said it and turned back to leave.

 

“Yah! Stop! Why don’t you help me?” Okay, I sound desperate but you already know, I AM desperate.

 

He smirked. “Dude, I’m a demon. I don’t…help.”

 

I sighed. “You’re a jerk then. The last time I came here, the Devil was here too. Now, he is not. Why?”

 

He rolled his eyes. “Because this is the entry of the hell and I’m the gatekeeper.” He said it with ‘duhh’ tone.

 

“A gatekeeper? Then you are here to help me, right? Other else it would be nonsense…”

 

He smirked again. “Well, clearly it is a nonsense because I won’t help.”  He stuck his tongue out at me.

 

I took a deep breath. I should calm down!

 

“Then why the hell are you here? What is your job? Why do you exist?!!” I started to shout at him; okay I failed at being calm.

 

He smiled. “I don’t know either but I love this place. The new ones are so funny…like you.” He added with a grin.

 

I glared at him. “Where is the damn Devil?”

 

Just tell me where the hell he is, you douche bag…Wow, ‘the hell’ addition makes so much sense right now.

 

He shook his shoulders.

 

“UGH! What is your name? I will report you to the Devil!”

 

He laughed at me so hard this time…Jerk.

 

“I’m Baekhyun, girl. And I’m sure the Devil won’t give a about it.”

 

I pouted. “Then…Is there a demon named as Minseok?” I tried my chance.

 

He blinked severally. “You mean the one who eats only baozi?”

 

I nodded with hesitation. How would I know?

 

“Um…I guess he is at his home right now…” He mumbled while showing me a mountain with his forefinger.

 

I smirked and started to walk. “Thanks for helping, the gatekeeper.”

 

He gasped and talked under his breath. “Dammit! I did it again…”

 

 

The mountain is so high! I guess I won’t be able to make it…I’m gonna die! Um..again?

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When I finally arrived I saw a lift. A Damn LIFT!! Are you kidding me! It took 4 hours to come here and there is a damn lift…I hate the hell...

 

 When I was mumbling with my crazy anger, I heard a voice.

 

“Umm…Hello? Is there anyone?” I asked with hope.

 

A guy appeared suddenly.

 

Aww…He is cute!! I want to poke his chubby cheeks!!

 

I started to get closer to him but he suddenly raised his hand.

 

“Stop there, you peasant!”

 

What did he say to me? A peasant? ME??

 

That son of a Devil demon…I hate demons! I hate them, every single one of them!! UGH!

 

“You’re the peasant, rabbit!” I shouted at him.

 

He raised an eyebrow. “What did you say to me?” His voice was harsh.

 

Oh my Devil, he is scary…

 

“N.nothing.” I stuttered. “I…just need help, sir!”

 

He started to laugh at me. Please don’t kill me rabbit sir…

 

 

A.N// Um..hello

sorry for not updating yesterday,I wasn't able to do it

I hope you like it^^

Thanks to ' saghmet ' and one more person for upvoting

It shows me that I have 3 upvotes but I just can see two people...

I'm sorry my friend I don't know your nick but I love you too^^

take a gatekeeper