Lies...

The Witch and The Ice Boy

 

“So…How is it going?” Sarah was looking at me. I jumped a little. I just woke up okay, seeing her that close is pretty scary.

 

“Um…I met with his sister.”

 

Sarah rolled her eyes. “Come on…That’s it? I want M rated scenes.” My eyes widened. “W.what?”

 

She chuckled. Her laugh reminds me the hurricanes all the time.

 

“Just… You’re boring Eunmi. You should be more….y?”

 

I shook my head. “No, please. It…just was a first day.”

 

She smirked. How could I be friend with her anyway? People call her the Satan’s daughter and now thinking it, it can be true.

 

“Don’t forget today’s sacrament.”

 

I nodded slowly. Damn, I absolutely forgot it. I need a cloak, I accidentally set fire to the old one.

 

“Oh, you can bring him too.”

 

I stared at her. “No, I can’t.”

 

She chuckled again. “Overprotective much?”

 

“I think you should go and find some kitten.”

She nodded eagerly. “Yes, see you later.”

 

I rolled my eyes again.

 

I want to see Sehun! I closed my eyes and when I open them I was in the mountain.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

He was lying down. Is he sleeping? Does an ice man sleep? I’ve no idea. I slowly walked to him. His eyes were closed. I sat there and stared to the watch him. He was handsome. His lips, eyebrows, his noise… He was not an ice boy he was an ice sculpture.

 

I couldn’t control myself. I want to touch him. I have to believe that he’s real.

 

He woke up as soon as my hand touched his cheek and he rubbed his eyes while murmuring. “Warm…”

 

I smiled. “Good morning.”   

 

He looked at me and got up. “Oh, you’re here again.”

 

I smiled proudly. “I’m a reliable witch you know.”

 

He tried to smile again. “Actually since I came here you’re the only witch seems reliable.”

 

I chuckled. “Because I’m the only witch you can trust.”

 

He sighed and showed me his hand. Bleeding? No… Melting?

 

“It is…” I gasped. No, For The Devil's sake what is going on?

 

“I guess the witch was right by saying you will live 3 months because after that you won’t have a heart. 3 months later my heart will melt, right?”

 

I tried not to cry but I failed. My tears are falling now. He is melting before my eyes and I can’t do anything. It feels bad, so bad and wrong. He touched my face to wipe my tears but his hands were made of ice. It didn’t help at all.

 

“Sorry.” He murmured slowly. I sobbed a little and gulped. I can’t wait Sarah. I have to do something. I have to do anything!

 

I stood up immediately. I have an idea.

 

“You know, when I was little I heard that there was a way to break a curse.”

 

He is looking at me now. “Well, I broke a spell right? Maybe…”

 

I shook my head. “A spell can be broke easily but a curse… You know spells are easy but a curse wants talent, effort and a sacrifice. So breaking a curse… It’s nearly impossible.”

 

His shoulders fell. “So…”

 

I gulped. “So maybe I can break your curse.”

 

He gave me a questioning look. “How?”

 

I tried to smile but I am so nervous, so I failed.

 

“Just...I have to talk with someone.”

 

He shook his head. “If you’re talking about the witch, you can’t be successful. Because I heard that she died.”

 

I froze. “What?”

 

“Well, there was a goblin. He helped me to find this mountain and said it to me. The witch is dead right now.”

 

Did this goblin lie to him? I don’t think so. Goblins love to see someone’s pain, but that’s it. There’s no reason to lie to Sehun. Then… Sarah… Yeah, she lied to me… Then from now, my idea is not a plan B. It is Plan A which I'll start immediately.

 

I sighed and touched Sehun’s hairs. “Trust me, okay? Everything’s going to be okay.”

He nodded with confusion.

“You’re crying.” He whispered to me.

 

I shook my head. “No, I don’t. It’s raining.”  Okay, being a witch but not being able to lie… It’s the real curse.

 

He stood up and looked at my eyes. “You’re leaving.”

 

I nodded. “But… I w.will come b.back.”  Damn Eunmi. Just talk properly.

 

He touched my cheek. His touches were cold but I’m used to it. Actually I started to love it already.

 

“Then I trust you.” And he kissed me slowly. He kissed me! HE KISSED ME!

 

When I felt his lips on mine, I felt like drinking cold water with an awesome taste.

 

He let me go. “Don’t forget to come back.”

 

I nodded and went home to work up to seeing HIM. It will be weird I guess.

 

A.N// Hello~~ Finally I made a plan about this story and it makes me happy^^

It won't be a long story, just a few more chapters maybe(I hope because when I start to write I just can't stop:P)

please support me^^

Don't forget to comment and subscribe please:D

Thanks for your time~~~~

Have a nice life! ^_^