Holy Metacarpus

The Witch and The Ice Boy

 

 I walked in the room. It is huge and dark and scary…Yep, perfect for Satan!

 

I searched the whole room with my eyes then I saw him.

 

He was sitting on his throne. He has a throne!! I want too! Why all beautiful things belong to someone else…Ugh!

 

He didn’t notice me so I got closer to him, then I saw he has something in his hand.

 

Oh, he is playing a videogame…The hell has videogames… Tell me again, why people want to go to the Heaven?

 

Anyway I cleaned my throat. But he started to talk before me.

 

“You came and you brought that meaningless noise with you. You just can’t stop, right?”

 

I grinned. “Hi, Satan!”

 

He raised his head and smirked.

 

“Did you bring my Holy Metacarpus?”

 

I nodded. “Well, nice to see you again too” Douche bag…

 

“I heard that!” He came to me and took the box from me.

 

I watched him with curious looks. What the hell is that Holy Meta thing?

 

He opened the box and put something out.

 

It seems like a fanciful, old and valuable thing. And it’s a…comb?

 

“WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? I DIED TWİCE FOR THAT SH*T! I KILLED AN ANGEL! AND…” I started to shout at the Devil crazily.

 

Probably I got insane…perfect, just perfect.

 

“Shut up!” He shushed me…HE FU*KING SHUSHED ME!

 

No, you didn’t…

 

“Yes, I did. Now stop shouting inside or outside of your head. It’s disturbing.”

 

Then he shut his eyes and…Oh my dear Satan…you have wings! Like I said before all cool things belong to someone else…

 

“My old Holy Metacarpus got broken and I couldn’t buy a new one because they’re in heaven…”

 

Aww…poor Devil…He just wants a COMB and because of that HE FUC*ING KILLED ME!

 

“Whatever…Now, just help me.”

 

“Help? What help?”

 

“Comb my wings out…”

 

“What the hell?”

 

“Oh, come on…Don’t be that grumpy…I can’t reach my wings and it disturbs me…”

 

I stared at him in disbelief and OH MY DEVİL!!

 

“Pweaseee…” He’s doing aegyo…

 

The devil is doing aegyo to me for combing his wings out…Yep, my life is just…like that.

 

“But you’ve promised me! I want my Sehunniee”

 

He rolled his eyes. “Okay, okay…Firstly, help me then I will take you to the Earth.

 

I nodded and took his comb. Holy Metacarpus... What a sh*t…

 

Aww…he’s wings are so soft…I loved touching them!!

 

I started to comb and touch and give them gentle beating…It makes me happy but Satan’s makes me uncomfortable… Shut up for your own sake…

 

He murmured. “Oh, sorry…But I missed this feeling, oh good.”

 

I rolled my eyes and finally finished my job. “Yep! They look like new!”

 

He stretched and smiled. “Okay, we can go. Shut your eyes.”

 

I shut my eyes and smiled.

 

I’m gonna see my Sehun! I’m gonna see my prince, yaaay!!!!

 

The Devil sighed and mumbled. “Open your eyes.”

 

We are in the cemetery again. I should find my Sehun now.

 

“Thanks Devil-sshi…” I bowed.

 

“Devil-sshi? You’re an idiot, anyway. I don’t care. I’m leaving.” He said and left me.

 

Now I should go to Sehun! I’m coming my ex-ice boy, I hope you missed me too! 

 

 

A.N// Hello~~

We're coming to the end

If I get bored, I can finish the story today:D

I hope you like it^^

 

Cradits go to owners

And this one made me smile:D

 

anyway, have a nice day^^