Crying on your shoulder

Another feeling (Jimin fanfic season 2)

The feeling of being left alone took over Nara's body as she walked to school the next day. The whole night she had been thinking of a way to ask him, to dance with her in the dance contest instead of Jung Kook. Nara was disappointed and angry, she didn't want to talk with Jung Kook anymore and decided to stay away from him as good as possible, but he was usually everywhere so she had to keep her eyes open properly, she didn't want to face him anymore and it was because of Jung Kook himself. "Idiot.", Nara mumbled and opened her locker, she threw in her bag and locked it. "Hai!", Jung Kook exclaimed. Nara sighed but tried not to face her old best friend's cute smile and puppy eyes. Instead of answering him she turned around and walked away, like nothing had just happened. It teared her apart, she didn't want to do that deeply in her heart but he deserved it.

After the art lesson she tried to search for a her possible dance partner. Where could he be? Nara walked around in the school building, trying to find the guy. Suddenly he appeared in front of her, came from nowhere. Just like he used to. Nara chuckled when she saw his wide smile and pretty eyes. "Helllooooooooo Naraaaaa!", J-hope said extra loud. "Hey!", Nara said and nervously moved her hands to her back. "What is it?", J-hope said worrisome and patted her shoulder. "I was going to ask you something...please...it is a dance competition coming up in a few weeks and...and I wonder if...if..if you wanted to be my dance partner.", Nara stammered and hoped for the best. "But what about Jung Kook? Isn't he your dance partner?", "No, not anymore.", Nara said and became all serious. J-hope nodded and started to smile again. "Of course I want to dance with you. It would be very fun!". Nara was happy that J-hope understood instead of starting to nag about why Jung Kook wasn't her partner anymore.

Nara and J-hope decided to meet up in the dance studio after school so that they could start to choose what songs they were going to use. Nara went to her locker and grabbed her bag, it was filled with books and homeworks, she had been so busy lately so she couldn't do the homeworks as proper as she used to do, she had a new life and she liked it. Nara was surprised when she met J-hope outiside the school, waiting. "Weren't we going to meet in the dance studio?", Nara asked and hung her bag on her left shoulder. "I just couldn't leave you to go alone. So I thought I could meet you, I just finished school anyways.", J-hope replied and they started to walk. It was pretty late, 6:21pm, both had been busy with some extra classes and had to stay later in school. It was exhausting to take so many extra classes as Nara did, she wanted to get good grades but tried to cut down the extra lessons, instead she brought the homeworks home. 

When they entered the studio they seperated so that they could change clothes. Nara tried to change clothes quickly, she couldn't make him wait for too long. She walked out and happened to stop in front of dance room 11. She could clearly hear the music that came from inside, also the laugh of two people having fun together. She didn't enjoy that Dani and Jung Kook danced together. She tried to ignore her angry thoughts and entered room 13. "Is this where you always dance?", Nara questioned when she saw J-hope. "Yup. The best room ever, you will feel it too. So much better then Jung Kook's room.", he chuckled and picked up his phone. "I have some song suggestions for our performance.", he said and showed Nara a playlist he had made. "Wait, have you already fixed a playlist?! When did you do that? I just asked you a few hours ago...", Nara said and handed over the phone. "Ehm..yeah...well I had a break and didn't know what to do so I kinda made it then...", he replied and shyly hid his face under his cap. Nara giggled, he was pretty cute. They stood up and made some excersises before starting to dance. "I'm ready!", Nara exclaimed and happily jumped over to J-hope. He looked shocked but grabbed her hands. Nara didn't know if she wanted to compete in that type of dance competitions anymore after this one, it was only embarrassing to dance so close to the person, it always made her blush.

They danced for hours and they both became sweaty. Nara actually thought J-hope looked y with his sweat flowing, his hair was weat. Wait, Nara what are you thinking about? She tried to shake off the thoughts and focus more on the dance. Both came with suggestions for new dance steps they could use in their choreography and meanwhile they had fun, laughing with each others, when someone did a mistake they just joked about it and moved on. "Oh I suddenly remembered, I will run over to the building and leave a thing to my friend there, please wait for me here, it won't take long.", J-hope said and quit dancing. Nara nodded and smiled, it was an oppurtunity for her to rest. When J-hope left the room she drank some of the water in her waterbottle, when it wasn't anything left she decided to go and fill it again. She passed Jung Kook's door. They were still laughing. She walked faster, filled the water in a tap and went back. On the way back she could hear Dani screaming "I just love you!" in laughter. It was probably nothing serious but Nara put her ear on the door so she could hear more. Suddenly it became all silent and Nara wondered what happened. Then Dani opened the door and was surprised to see Nara. "What are you doing here? Have you been dancing? Alone? Pfft..poor little girl...haven't you found a partner yet!", Dani said and had a mean smile on her perfect lips, she passed Nara as they were on their way out of the room. Jung Kook met Nara's eyes, he didn't smile like he used to, he didn't even say something as he walked after Dani, past Nara. When they were out of sight Nara slammed the door to room 11 and angrily stomped into room 13 again. Then she realized how sad she was, how much she missed her best friend. Nara sat down and leaned against the wall, the tear's became heavier and Nara tried to hold them in but couldn't do it anymore. Her cheeks became wet after the flowing tears, she even started to sob. Her life was all messy, she didn't know what to do anymore, she really needed Jung Kook to enjoy the life. Why did Dani destroy everything for her...Nara just wanted to keep her best friend...couldn't Dani just let her keep her best friend...obviously not...but why? In the middle of her thoughts J-hope came in. "Yo, I'm ba..", J-hope said but got silent when he saw Nara in the corner, crouched. "Are you okay?", J-hope asked and sat down beside Nara. "Yes I'm okay.", Nara said but still had her face hidden in her hands. "I can see that you're not okay, be honest. Are you okay?", J-hope asked once again. "No.", she replied and sobbed. J-hope lifted her up so that she stood on her legs and then gave her a warm hug. She didn't move, just leaned her head on his chest and silently let her tears flow.

Nara managed to stop crying and told J-hope about everything, how Dani came into her life and changed everything, how Jung Kook rejected her. J-hope was silent during the time she was talking, he was just a support and when she finished talking he took up her chin with his warm hands. "It will be okay.", he said and smiled. "No it won't. I hate him.", Nara almost screamed out and shook his hand off, she crossed her arms and felt the anger inside. "If I know Jung Kook right then he will soon understand his mistake and come back to you. I don't think he will be with Dani forever, she is just so annoying.", J-hope said with the softest voice of his. Maybe he was right, maybe not.

It was finally saturday, a day when Nara could rest from hiding, from Jung Kook. Soyun came over and they talked a little bit. Just random talk about the week, they barely didn't meet each other anymore because of the full schedules. Nara wanted to tell Soyun about Jung Kook but kept quiet. "This song is so good.", Soyun said and played a song on her phone by the group SHINee. "Ahh oppa's voice is so beautiful!", Nara said and closed her eyes, listening to Jonghyun's clear vocals. "I want to see them live someday...but Jimin always teases me and says he is jealous of Taemin because I'm such a big fan of him.", Soyun giggled and became all dreamy. "Yah! You shouldn't care about it! Go anyways! Or you can bring Jimin there...no don't bring him, bring me instead, I want to see Jonghyun oppa!", Nara said and laughed as Soyun agreed. The two girls fangirled a little bit together before Soyun said she had to go. "Jimin again?", Nara asked when they where walking downstairs. "No, this time I have to pick up a few things at my grandmother's store and take it home.", Soyun replied and smiled, she met Jimin so often that Nara thought they almost lived together. When Soyun tied her shoes Nara suddenly remembered that she had to tell something. "I'm going to compete in the next dance contest!", Nara exclaimed. Soyun looked up and clapped her hands. "Yay for my besties Nara and Jung Kook, you two look so cute together, you will definietly win!", Soyun cheered. "I'm not going to dance with Jung Kook...This time I will compete with J-hope.", Nara mumbled and faced the ground. "Wait...what? Why?", Soyun suddenly became determined. "Jung Kook rejected me.", Nara mumbled, once again, she was almost surprised that Soyun could hear what she said. "Tell me everything.", Soyun said and started to untie her shoes.

 

This chapter is a little bit late and I'm sorry! I would like you to comment, telling me what you think so far! Thanks for reading it! Keep an eye open on my BTS IG account for quick updates on when I have uploaded a new chapter!