The new life

Another feeling (Jimin fanfic season 2)

Nara left Soyun's home, she didn't want to disturbe the two love birds. Love birds. Birds. Love. Dani. Jung Kook. Dani. Why? Nara stlll didn't get it, she wasn't jealous but she didn't like the idea of Jung Kook being in love with the girl Nara hated the most. Maybe she had to acccept it, she couldn't do anything anyways. If Nara would try to stop it people would think she was actually in love with Jung Kook, which she wasn't. Nara could hear the tweets from the birds in the trees, it made her close her eyes, it was so beautiful. Nara somehow felt alone, the feeling of being left in a black hole.

After a few hours in her room in front of her photos of Soyun and Jung Kook she decided to let everything go, the only thing she cared about was Jung Kook's happiness, as long as he was happy Nara would be too. It was hard for her to go to school again the next day. The first thing that caught her attention was Dani, walking in the corridor together with Jung Kook. Nara sighed but greeted the two of them. Jung Kook gave Nara a hug and smiled brightly, just like he used to. Maybe he was happy after all, maybe he really enjoyed being together with Dani. Nara wondered if Jung Kook had confessed to Dani yet. Still, Jung Kook had never been in love, except once in kindergarten. Soyun and Jimin came up from behind, holding hands. They seemed to be happy together. Jimin was a true gentleman, Dani was just a piece of fake crap. Instead of walking to class and stay outside for 20 minutes she decided to accompany Soyun and Jimin to their classroom. On the way they met Taehyung, happily smiling like always, but one thing seemed to burden him, his disappointed look when he saw Soyun and Jimin's hands tied together disappeared quickly but Nara could still see how he tried to hold onto his sad feelings. Just a few days ago Soyun told Nara about Taehyung, he was in love with Soyun and once he kissed her which created a big scandal about Soyun being a player. Nara was too busy back then to even notice all the photos in the corridors, photos of Soyun together with Jimin, Taehyung and even Jung Kook.

After school Jung Kook met up with Jimin, Soyun and Nara, he asked them if they could come to his dance rehearsal, watch his choreography. "Really? It's the first time you ask me to, I feel honoured!", Soyun exclaimed and clapped her hands in excitement. Nara didn't have anything better to do anyways so she went with them. Nara had only been to the dance studio once before, the studio was big and light, they had many rooms and the room Jung Kook was going to dance in was number 11. "Btw have you been dancing lately Soyun?", Nara asked and saw room 8, even though she had never seen Soyun dance she knew that room 8 was Soyun's room. "Yes, me and Jimin were her yesterday actually.", Soyun replied and entered the room. Nara's erted thoughts made her giggle, obviously Jimin took off his shirt, flashed his abs and danced y for Soyun, atleast that was what Nara thought. Nara got a surprise when she entered the room, Dani sat on the floor with a water bottle in her hand. No. Jung Kook didn't tell them that Dani was going to be there. Nara almost wanted to leave but wanted to be a good friend, so she stayed. The choreography was way too much for Nara, it was a little bit like Soyun and Jimin's performance, tightly dancing and y movements. Nara wanted to cover her eyes, why did they do that to her? She didn't want to see more. "Sorry but I need to go to the toilet.", Jimin interrupted the dance and left the room. "Keep on dancing, he wont take long time.", Soyun said and crossed her arms, judging the movements. Nara had enough, she didn't want to see the dance anymore, it was disgusting, it was just too much for her to handle. Nara left the room without saying anything and sat down in one of the sofa's outside the studio's cafe. Nara put down her face in her hands, they were warm and made her face even warmer, she didn't like the feeling. Suddenly someone sat down beside her and laid an arm around her shoulders. Nara stopped holding her face and looked at the guy beside her. It was Jimin. "Are you okay? You look sad.", Jimin said and slowly smiled, he released her shoulders. "I'm okay, I guess I'm just a little bit tired and need a break.", Nara replied and tried to look away.  "Is it Dani and Jung Kook that annoys you?", Jimin questioned. Nara was quiet for a while but finally managed to answer, "Well I don't know, Dani is so mean, I don't like her.". "Are you in love with Jung Kook?". Wait, what? Jimin just asked a question that almost made her laugh, of course she wasn't in love with Jung Kook, he was her best friend, nothing more. "No of course I'm not!", Nara exclaimed and crossed her arms. "Then why do you behave like this?", Jimin chuckled and crossed his arms just like Nara. "Well it's all because of Dani, she is taking my best friend from me. She hates me, I hate her.", Nara replied. "If Jung Kook really is your best friend you shouldn't worry, he won't let you go, he loves you like a sister, siblings stay together no matter what, right?", Jimin kept smiling and stood up. Maybe he was right, Jung Kook was smart enough to figure out how Dani really was. What if he became blind? What if he was so in love with Dani that he ends up doing whatever she tells him to do?

The dance practise ended late and it was almost dark when Nara went home. Soyun and Jimin walked with her a bit but Nara's house was pretty far away so she had to walk the last way herself. She wasn't afraid, she was just walking, with heavy steps. She sighed when she saw her house, mostly because she was relieved, her tired body needed the bed. Quickly she ran upstairs and brushed her teeth. "You're home late.", Zelo said and crossed his arms, he stood in the door opening of the bathroom. "I'm so sorry, I was with my friends.", Nara replied and quickly apologized with a bow. "You don't need to apologize, I was just worried, it's not like you to be home so late...", he said and hugged Nara meanwhile she was brushing her teeth. Zelo, Nara's older brother, was such a nice boy, he was always there for her no matter what, she loved him. "Goodnight oppa.", Nara said and left the bathroom, her room was dark and she lit it up. The yellow light reflected on the shiny photos of her friends that was hanging on her mirror. Everytime she felt sad she walked to the mirror and looked at herself, the photos of Soyun and Jung Kook reminded her of who she really was. It always made her smile. Nara had always been so jealous of Soyun, of her beautiful hair, beautiful eyes, beautiful smile, cool clothes, it wasn't surprising that every boy was in love with Soyun, Nara herself was cute but not enough to make the boys drown in her eyes. Soyun once said to Nara that she was jealous of her, Nara didn't understand why. Well, her hair was beautiful and her face was pretty but Nara wanted to be like Soyun, even Soyun's personality made the boys fall for her. Nara had always been herself but she couldnt't manage to get a boyfriend, no one liked her.

Nara changed her school uniform into the soccer clothes and ran down to the football ground. Dani stood, like usual, in the middle of the ground and showed of her skills. Nara could hear her bragging about her dance skills, why did she even bring up that subject during soccer training? Stupid. Nara at dancing but loved to watch other dance, especially people that were really good, sometimes she even wished she could dance herself but it was impossible, Nara and dancing, that would never happen. The trainer devided the girls into two teams. This time Dani and Nara were in different teams, finally, the moment Nara had always waited for. "Maybe you should stay in the dance studio because the football ground is my territory. Watch out you little insect.", Nara mumbled and smirked to herself. She was going to crush Dani. The revenge she had been waiting for, just once. The trainer blowed in the whistle and the girls started to run. The match was litterally only between Nara and Dani, the teams were trying to get the ball but only Dani and Nara had the ball. They were so selfish, they never passed the ball to someone else. Dani had the football and dribbled it to the soccer goal. Nara began to get stressed and ran even faster, the girls were running beside each other. Suddenly Dani tripped and fell down on the ground. She litterally flew away. Nara stopped running and between the pantings she managed to turn back. Dani was laying on the ground, screaming. The teams and the trainer quickly ran to her and tried to call the ambulans. Nara was in shock, she didn't even knew what was going on. Dani kept screaming while Nara was staring out in nowhere. What was wrong with her? Why didn't she get up and fight? Was she badly hurt? "Nara come here!", the trainer called Nara over with a determined look on his face. Nara slowly walked over to him and faced the ground. "Why were you so selfish out there? Why did you two play solo?", the trainer litterally screamed at her. The tears were slowly being pushed out from Nara's eyes. She didn't mean to do what she did, it wasn't only Nara's fault, Dani started it all. "You should go home, I don't want you in my team anymore! I don't want selfish players, you should feel ashamed.", the trainer said and turned away from Nara. The trainer's words made her surprised. She was out of the team. She was out of the family. Nara quickly ran away from the football ground with the tears streaming down her face. She grabbed her stuff in the dressing room and started to walk home. She promised herself to never come back to that place, she knew she wasn't welcome there anymore. Her life was going to change, what was going to happen? Soccer was her life, soccer made her happy. Nara dragged her feet all the way home and Zelo met her in the door opening. Nara's makeup was flowing and she was black all around her eyes, you could clearly see that she was crying. "What is it nara?!", Zelo took her in for a hug and Nara buried her face in his shirt. "I was kicked out the team.", Nara replied between her sobbings. "Kicked out? What do you mean by that?", Zelo quit the hug and looked straight into Nara's crying eyes. "I'm not welcome to play soccer there anymore...", Nara told Zelo about the accident and the trainers harsh words. Zelo answered by giving her another hug, just what she needed.

The alarm clock made Nara angry so she threw it away, but instead of sleeping longer she decided to get ready for school. Zelo accompanied her to school and didn't leave until he saw her walking up the stairs to the big building. Nara met Soyun and they decided to walk together to their classrooms. "This is the first time I see you walking alone without Jimin by your side.", Nara said and almost chuckled, she was still sad so she wasn't her usual self. "Yeah you're right, he had his PE this morning so I had to walk alone to my class. But that's okay because then I can spend sometime with my bestie.", Soyun said and smiled brightly. Nara sighed sadly and faced the ground, she hid her face under her long brown hair. "Are you okay? You seem to be a little bit low today...", Soyun laid her hand on Nara's shivering shoulder and stopped smiling. "I don't know. Everything seem to go down for me.", Nara mumbled and sobbed. Soyun grabbed Nara's cold hand and dragged her to one of the benches outside the school. "Please tell me everything Nara. Now.", Soyun was determined and serious but was still worried. Nara started to tell Soyun about everything. Her soccer training, her and Dani's selfish actions, Dani's accident and how Nara was being kicked out. Soyun answered just like Zelo did the other day, by hugging her tightly and trying to comfort her. Nara really appreciated all the support but she was still sad.

 

Nara was late to the first lession and got scolded by her teacher. The students kept staring at her when she was taking her seat in the back of the classroom. It was art class where she could express her feelings freely into the thing she was creating. A girl with black short hair and bangs who was sitting behind her was nagging about Dani's accident, she said it was all Nara's fault. "How could you be so selfish? Her leg is broken because of you!", the girl exclaimed loud in class and threw a pencil at Nara's back. What? Dani's leg was broken? "Are you joking? That can't be true.", Nara said and turned around to face the girl. She didn't care about the pencil, it didn't even hurt. "Do I look like I'm joking?", the girl said and crossed her arms. Nara shrugged her shoulders and tried to concentrate on her drawing again, she didn't even know who that girl was, the only thing she knew was that they had always been in the same class, it almost made her laugh, that she hadn't noticed that girl before.

Nara walked in the corridor alone again. Everyone stared at her as she made her way thrue the hallway. Nara always used to walk together with Jung Kook to the lessons but since Dani came to their school Jung Kook was never to be found. Nara was angry, why did Jung Kook leave her alone in these situations? He was probably crying over the accident with Dani, it made Nara even angrier. Suddenly someone walked beside her, it was a normal long guy with black hair. Nara knew she had seen him before but didn't know his name. "I see a hurt girl walking alone in the corridor, it's my duty to accompany you.", the guy said and smiled. Nara thought it was kinda embarrassing that she didn't know his name but really wanted to know who he was. "Excuse me...but who are you?", Nara questioned and quickly faced the ground. Embarrassing. But the guy was really cute. "Well you don't know who I am? I'm dancing in the same team as your bestie Jung Kook! Call me J-hope.", the guy answered and smiled even bigger. J-hope, such a cute nickname. The two of them sat down in one of the parks that was in the property of the school. "I heard about the accident...are you okay?", J-hope asked and sat down beside Nara on a park bench. "I'm okay I guess, Dani is the one that is hurt...I'm just sad because I got kicked out of the team...", Nara laid her hands in the lap. "You got kicked out? Really...", J-hope tied his fingers. "Yeah and now everyone thinks it's my fault Dani is hurt.". J-hope had a worried look while he was listening to Nara. "I don't think it is your fault and that girl really needs a lession so I guess I don't care whether she is hurt or not.", J-hope chuckled and started to smile again. "You think? You don't like her either?", Nara was surprised she finally found someone that shared the same thoughts. "I don't like her at all. I seriously don't know what Jung Kook sees in that fake girl.", J-hope said and laughed with Nara. She had found a new friend. Someone who thought excactly the same about Dani.

It was time for food and the canteen was filled with hungry students. Nara sat down with Soyun, Jimin and the rest of the boys in the dance group, including her new friend, J-hope. He kept smiling towards her and making funny faces which made her laugh, but she tried to laugh quietly. Jung Kook sat down at their table and started to prepare the food he had on his tray. He had a blank face and was quiet. "What's up?", Jimin asked and tried to make him laugh. Jung Kook didn't answer. "Why are you so low?", Soyun questioned even though she already knew the answer. "Well, my dance partner is badly hurt and now we can't compete in the dance contest anymore.", Jung Kook sighed and started to eat. "Is she that badly hurt?", Soyun exclaimed. "How long time is it left for the competition?", Taehyung asked. "4 weeks and the doctors say that Dani wont be able to dance in six weeks or more. This was my big dream, to enter a dance contest.", Jung Kook replied. Nara kept looking at the people who was talking, her gaze jumped from one to another. "You can still compete if you find a new partner.", Jimin said and ate a big bite of his rice. Nara didn't understand their dance talk so she just kept being quiet and listened. "I don't know any girls that can dance, except Soyun. Soyun do you want to be my dance partner?", Jung Kook looked over to Soyun and looked as cute as a puppy. "Sorry but I'm entering that contest with Jimin.", Soyun replied and smiled towards Jimin who was smirking. "Really? You haven't told me!", Nara exclaimed from nowhere. Everyone stared at Nara which made her feel uncomfortable. Jimin nodded and smiled. "Don't care about the girl's dance skills, you can always learn her. It's not that hard.", Jimin said and smirked. "But who would that be?", Jung Kook said and looked at Jimin. "She is sitting opposite of you. She just lost her team, you should create a new team with her.", Jimin replied. Opposite of Jung Kook. Wait, What?! Nara was sitting opposite of Jung Kook. She couldn't dance. "Wait, no. I can't dance.", Nara said and stood up. "Of course you can, everyone can! We will help you!", J-hope said and made a motion with his hand against all the people around the table. All of them were really talented dancers. Jung Kook stood up and faced Nara, "Please help me with this...So, do you want to be my dance partner?".