Divine Vengeance

Another feeling (Jimin fanfic season 2)

Finally the day came. The day when the dance contest was going to be held. Nara started her day by waking up nervous. "Crap, I can't do this...what have they got me into?", Nara mumbled as she tried to get up. "Of course you can do this.", Zelo said as he entered the room with a big smile. "Zelo?! Have you always been here?", Nara exclaimed and covered her body with the blanket. "No, I just came upstairs and heard your insecure words.", Zelo said and lit the light in the room. Nara waited until Zelo left the room and got changed to some lazy clothes, the real clothes were going on later. Jung Kook's family arrived early to pick up Nara and the awkwardness in the car between the teenagers made her even more nervous. The connection between them had changed since they started to dance together. "So...eh...are you excited?", Jung Kook stammered and tied his fingers. "Well I think so, but I'm really nervous...what if I fail?", Nara replied and looked out of the window, it was really cloudy and it was probably going to rain later. "Of course you wont fail, don't worry.", Jung Kook said and smiled. He untied his fingers and laid one of his hands in Nara's lap. "Only do your best and I will be happy.", Jung Kook kept smiling and Nara watched him removing his hand.

Nara changed her clothes and waited together with Jung Kook behind the stage. Suddenly someone hugged Nara from behind. "Soyun?! You scared me!", Nara screamed and Soyun laughed, she was wearing so much makeup, Nara could barely not recognize her best friend. Jimin and Soyun cheered them on as they entered the stage. The song started to play, Nara was standing still, what was she going to do? She became dizzy and all the people that were watching made her even more nervous. "Don't worry. I'm here", Jung Kook whispered in Nara's ear, he laid his hands on her waist and leaned his head on her shoulder. Nara tried to relax and when she came back to her usual self she turned around and started the powerful, y but cool choreography with her best friend. It was a little bit wierd, to dance like that with your best friend, but she did everything to make him happy. His breathing in her neck made her go nuts. "Stop it Nara.", she mumbled to herself as she tried to contain her feels, what was this? She was shocked by her own reactions and tried to become herself. Jung Kook's smirking made her blush, good for her that the room was pretty dark. Their bodies flew around together on the stage and made the audience go crazy. Her steps were light and she fully trusted Jung Kook who was always holding her, moving her around in the rhytm of his body. The song switched to a more funky one and Nara and Jung Kook seperated from each other, they grabbed one cap each and was ready to change dance. The new dance was more individual but they still had to be synchronized and follow each others steps. The third and last song was a song that Nara danced to with Jimin called "Burn" by Meek Mill. The last part was more street, hip hop style. Nara thought it was easier to focus on that part, why? Well that's something she couldn't even answer herself.

The performance Soyun and Jimin did was definietly one of the winning ones, it had so much personality and attitude. "Wow, they are so good...", Nara said impressed. "Yeah they are really good. But I guess they have a bond that relate more to that kind of dance.", Jung Kook said which made Nara wonder, then what bond did Nara and Jung Kook have? Not a special one? To that kind of dance...meaning it was easier for them to do the y part just because they were a couple or what? Nara pouted her lips but tried to enjoy the last bit of their dance. Jimin and Soyun came running down from the stage holding each others hands. They were so cute smiling together, Jimin lifted Soyun up and kissed her, Nara was almost a little bit jealous, she wanted to have that kind of relationship with someone, a boy, the meant everything to her. Suddenly a picture of Jung Kook popped up in her mind, she shook her head trying to get rid of it, she didn't know why it appeared, Jung Kook was only her friend, best friend, nothing more.

The atmosphere was tense when the contestants were waiting for the result. Jimin and Soyun sat beside Nara and they were absolutely silent while holding each others hands. Jung Kook that sat on Nara's other side was silent as well, he had his face covered by his hands. Nara was the only one that seemed to be alive. The other dancers stood all around in the room, all waiting for the judges to call them out on the stage again. Suddenly the speaker told all the dancers to enter the stage. Jung Kook grabbed Nara's hand and stood up. Nara looked at their tied hands, it made her warm. Together they walked up on the stage and the dancers stood in a line, facing the judges. One of the judges, a tall woman walked towards them. "I can see you are really nervous. But I can just say one thing, everyone have done a super great job her today and I'm so proud of you all. I have both seen old contestants but also some new. I am here to present the fourth place in the competition.", the woman said and crossed her arms. "And the fourth place goes to...Moon Jongup and Minzy, congratulations!". Jung Kook's grip of Nara's hand became firmer. "Don't worry, just relax. Atleast you did your best and if we don't get a place it is because of me, so please don't blame yourself if we lose.", Nara whispered and faced the ground. What if Jung Kook would be sad and then it was all Nara's fault..."The couple on third place will get a little trophy and $1000. The third place goes to....Jung Kook and Nara. You were the youngest couple out there and you were so cute together, all the judges loved you so much!". Nara didn't realize what the woman first said but when Jung Kook hugged her tightly she suddenly understood everything. They got a place, they didn't win but third place was good too. Nara recieved the trophy but gave it to Jung Kook. "No, you deserve it!", Jung Kook said and pushed it away. "But you are the winner, I'm just helping you. Take it!", Nara ignored Jung Kook and kept trying to give it to him. Stubborn little kid. Why wouldn't he just take it? Nara pouted her lips as she had to keep the trophy for herself. Nara didn't knew the dancers that came on second place. She saw the sad faces of Jimin and Soyun, the chance for them to actually win was pretty small since there were a lot of good dancers there. The nervous wait made Nara even more insecure, she hoped that they would win, it would mean everything for them, they were worth it.

"The couple that came on first place stood out of the crowd, they had this special chemistry to each other. All of you should learn from them. So okay, the winners of the gold trophy and $3000 are...Park Jimin and Byun Soyun! Congratulations!", The woman said to everyones happiness. The shock in Soyun's eyes made Nara smile, she was worth to be the winner. Jung Kook and Nara ran towards the winners and hugged and congratulated them. Nara was so happy, she helped Jung Kook to come on third place and Soyun came on first place. Nara left the stage with a smile that night and went home with Jung Kook. It was dark outside the car's window and Nara yawned, she was so tired, she was worth a sleep, wasn't she? It was all silent in the car, but it wasn't awkward, not at all, it was just nice to get some rest without someone talking about a lot of unnecessary stuff. The car stopped outside Nara's house, before she closed the door to the car she said goodbye. Her steps were heavy as she tried to walk, suddenly someone grabbed her arm and made her turn around. Jung Kook. "Thank you. Thank you for everything.", Jung Kook said and gave Nara a hug. The hug lasted for a long time and after a while Nara answered the hug by putting her arms around his back.

Nara's life changed so much after the contest. She got to train with Soyun's dance trainer Woonha and the dancing was her new life. She was up late on the evenings just to train and dance, she wanted to become stronger and get more confident. She even did workouts at the gym every wednesday. "Are you okay? Why do you want to train so much all of a sudden?", Soyun asked Nara while they were jogging by the seaside, early in the morning. "I'm more then okay! I feel so good after training, I feel how I gain so much more strength...and by the way...It is a dance contest in about five weeks, I need to be prepared.", Nara replied and saw how the sun was on it's way up. The sunrise was so beautiful. "So you already want to compete again? Me and Jimin are going to prepare for a contest that will be held in 2 months. Then we might try to compete international.", Soyun said and panted. "International...well I don't think I want to go that far though...", Nara said and Soyun chuckled between her breaths.

The time flew away, another week passed and Nara was on her way to dance with Jung Kook. She was going to ask him if he wanted to compete with her in the dance contest. She felt excited, she was more ready then ever. Nara decided to keep her normal clothes on, she wasn't going to dance, only ask that easy question. Nara took a deep breath as she entered room 11. She got a shock when she saw who Jung Kook laughed with. Dani was back. She could now stand on her both feet properly and move her body again. "Oh hello Nara!", Jung Kook exclaimed and smiled. Dani wasn't satisfied with Nara's visit but kept quiet. Nara nodded her head instead of greeting them with words. What did this mean? Why was Dani there? "Dani is back again! Isn't it fun?!", Jung Kook said and smiled shyly. "We are going to join the dance contest that is held in four weeks." Dani said. Wait, what?? Nara was Jung Kook's dance partner? "But I thought we were dance partners now...", Nara mumbled and faced the ground, how embarrassing. "Well you were only the backup plan. Maybe you can join it too if you can find a new dance partner.", Dani said and had that evil smile on her face. "Really? You mean I did all this for nothing...Well I have had enough.", Nara said determined and ran out of the studio. It was cold outside and Nara was shivering as she tried to get home. Her suddenly felt so weak, her legs basically couldn't hold her up anymore. She sat down on a hill and watched the dark, cloudy sky. Why did Jung Kook do that? "Traitor.", Nara whispered and sobbed. Her eyes were getting shiny and she litterally couldn't hold onto the tears anymore. Nara had worked so hard for Jung Kook and he answered her with that. Her heart bursted. Nara suddenly felt a big anger inside herself, she was going to compete too, she just had to find a dance partner and she had a feeling it wouldn't be that hard, she already knew who she was going to ask. It was called divine vengeange.

 

Thank you so much for supporting this fanfic! Feel free to comment because I love your comments! Thank you once again and I will try to upload next chapter tomorrow.