I'm hopeless

Another feeling (Jimin fanfic season 2)

Nara still coldn't understand what her friends got her into. They even made a schedule for her, like which days she was going to train with the different persons, on Mondays Jimin was going to train her, tuesdays was with Taehyung, Wednesdays with Suga, Thursdays with Rap Mon, Fridays with Jin, Saturdays with J-hope and on the Sundays Jung Kook was going to take care of her. Nara's life was going to change, bye old life and hello new life. One thing Nara didn't think about at first was the dance itself, she was going to dance like that with Jung Kook, just like Soyun did with Jimin. But wait...Nara wasn't only going to dance like that with Jung Kook, she had to dance like that with all the others too, Taehyung, Suga, Rap Monster, Jin, J-hope and even Jimin...why...What was Soyun going to say, it seemed like she didn't care about it.

The Monday came faster then she expected and Nara was really nervous, why did she have to dance with Jimin? Soyun said she couldn't come to Nara's first dance practise but thought she could come on the next weeks rehearsals. Nara changed her clothes from her school uniform to an outfit that Soyun had given to her. The outfit was cool, Nara wasn't used to see herself in such clothes, she wore a black snapback cap together with an oversized tee, the sneakers on her feet fit her perfectly. Jimin sat on the floor next to the stereo when Nara entered the room. "Woah, you look so different!", Jimin exclaimed and clapped his hands. "On a good or bad way?", Nara asked and crossed her arms. "Definietly a good way, it really suits you!", Jimin smiled. "I thought it was you who changed Soyun's style to a more girly one, but you still like this more?", Nara wondered and took some test steps in the sneakers, they were really nice to walk with. Jimin turned up the volume of the song that was playing. The song was "Beggin" by Madcon, Nara wasn't used to that type of music but she started to like it after a while. Jimin showed some easy movements that Nara could start with, just to prepare her body for the more difficult parts that would come. "You need to feel it in your whole body, don't forget to move in the same rhytm as the music. You and the beat are now new best friends. Just listen and try to do your best to keep up.", Jimin told and moved his body to the music, it seemed to be so easy to him, his movements were so smooth. "You're such a good dancer!", Nara said impressed. "I have trained since I was little.", Jimin said and kept showing different dance steps. Nara tried to keep up but couldn't stop thinking of how awkward it was to dance with Jimin, her bestfriend's boyfriend.

The Tuesday came faster then Nara could imagine. She barely had any time over for school now when she had to dance on her spare time. How could Soyun manage to get so good grades even though she always was in the dance studio? Nara hoped her grades could stay good and that she could become a better dancer. Taehyung met up with Nara outside the school in the afternoon. "Are you ready for another day filled with dance?", Taehyung asked and chuckled. "I think so, I really don't want to let Jung Kook down so I have to do my best...even though I feel kinda awkward doing this.", Nara pulled her cardigan over her shoulders. "It's nothing to worry about, just do your best and I think he will be happy.", Taehyung started to walk beside Nara and they made their way to the dance studio. Nara started to like the environment in the dance studio, it made her calm and excited. Taehyung chose a few songs that they were going to dance to. "I will continue on what Jimin showed you yesterday. The only thing you need to know is to keep your body and mind in focus and it will be fine. The movements will be better by the time.", Taehyung told Nara and played the first song. Taehyung showed her some easy moves and she tried her best to immitate it. "The difficulty will increase as you become better.", Taehyung turned up the volume of the song even more. The song was really catchy so the rhytm came to Nara's body by itself. Taehyung clapped his hands and praised her. "Woah it looks much better, we have a lot to work on but I think you are a safe card.", Taehyung chuckled. "Jinjja?! I hope I will succeed with this...", Nara wiped off the sweat on her forehead with the edge of her t-shirt. Both of them were tired after all the dancing and they decided to end the training. "I guess you are ready for Suga hyung's training tomorrow! You worked hard today, keep it up!", Taehyung said and made a high five with Nara who was exhausted.

"Wake up you little pig!", Zelo screamed and jumped onto the bed. "What is it?", Nara said and slowly opened her tired eyes. Her body hurt after all the training and she was really tired. "You will be late for school.", Zelo laughed and threw a pile of clothes on her face. She was late? Nara quickly jumped out of the bed and forced Zelo out of the room so she could change to her school uniform. Nara and Zelo litterally ran to school. Nara was standing outside her locker when someone patted her head. "I have heard you are working really hard, my hyungs are proud of you.", Jung Kook said and smiled, he seemed to be happier then he was a few days ago. "Have you heard something about Dani?", Nara asked but before Jung Kook could answer someone jumped up beside him. Dani. "I'm okay, except that my leg hurts and I have to walk around with these crutchers. All because of you."; Dani said and pointed one of the crutchers towards Nara, it touched Nara's stomach and it made her back off. "But it wasn't my fault.", Nara said and she knew that a lot of students were listening and watching. "Huh, really. Your selfish brain made me break my leg. Thank you.", Dani sobbed but Nara could hear it was fake. Instead of keeping on fighting with Dani Nara decided to just leave, without saying a word. She could feel Jung Kook and Dani's glances towards her back but she didn't care. If Jung Kook would rather hang out with Dani instead of Nara it was okay, she didn't care anymore.

"This song is a little bit slower then the songs you danced to with Jimin and Taehyung. Now I want you to close your eyes and feel the rhytm in this slow song.", Suga said and properly watched Nara as she closed her eyes. "Now, what do you see?", Suga asked. "Rainbows....and unicorns.", Nara answered without hesitating, Suga laughed and told her to open the eyes again. "It's a good start. Remember to stay focused and always listen to beat.", Suga said and started to dance. "Try to do like me.", he danced slow just so Nara could try to do the same. One hour. Two hours. The time went away and Nara began to get really tired, her legs hurt and she had a headache. "Can we stop now?", Nara asked between the pantings, wow it was so exhausting to dance, she didn't know that it was going to be like that. "Yeah sure, you have done your best. Who are you going to dance with tomorrow?", Suga questioned and drank from his water bottle. "Rap Monster I think.", Nara replied and tried to breath normally.

Nara hadn't tried to dance the couple part yet of the choreography, no one wanted to dance that part with her, but maybe they thought she needed to know the basics first. Rap Monster's training was basically the same as Suga's, a lot of basic steps and movements, just to make Nara feel comfortable with her body. "Before you do a lot of demanding work with your body you need to get to know your body properly, your brain must be on the same level as your all of your body parts.", Rap Monster told her. Nara didn't know if she could really understand all of their wise words but she tried her best to take in every word they said. Also Jin's dance practise was a lot of basics but he was a really nice teacher, almost like a brother. Nara thought of her own brother, Zelo, one day she wanted to show him what she had learnt, Nara hadn't even told him about this dance thing, he was starting to get worried about Nara hanging out with her friends late.

"Are you ready to dance with me today?", J-hope jumped out from one of the coffee shops when Nara passed it and she was scared. "Woah don't do that again!", Nara exclaimed and felt how her heart was about to jump out of her chest, she was easily scared. "Okay I promise to not do that again. We can go now if you want?", J-hope said and winked. He was such an adorable boy. Nara nodded and they started to walk to the dance studio. J-hope turned up the volume of a song by Beyonce, it was pretty slow love song. "I have prepared so we can practise the couple dance. I guess the others haven't done that yet?", J-hope said and took off his sweater. He wore a camisole under, showing his bare arms, he must have done workouts because his arms was a little bit curvy. Nara laughed at her thoughts. Curvy. J-hope walked closer and his eyes were shining, it almost made Nara nervous. He took her in his arms and tried to make her move. "More hips and try to relax.", J-hope said and put his hands around Nara's waist. He was close, she could hear him breathing, it made her blush. "Why are you blushing?", J-hope said and smirked. "Just because this is kinda awkward...", Nara replied and tried to keep her tomato face out of his sight. J-hope chuckled but kept on moving Nara's body in different directions, trying to help her to become less rigid. "That's good.", J-hope praised and smiled. 

Soyun called Nara over to her place. "Do you need a new set of clothes for the future dance rehearsals?", Soyun asked and opened her big wardrobe that was filled with street clothes. "I think my clothes work fine, I don't need your clothes.", Nara said even though she was really impressed by Soyun's large collection of hats. Soyun closed the doors to her wardrobe and laid down on her bed. "How is it going with the dance?", Soyun questioned as she put her head on the pillow. "I'm doing my best, hopefully I will become good enough. I don't want to let him down.", Nara said and sat down on the bed beside Soyun. "Maybe I should go, Jung Kook is probably already in the studio. I don't want to be late.", Nara grabbed her bag and walked downstairs. "Good luck!", Soyun shouted when Nara opened the outer door. She appreciated Soyun's words, she needed it.

Nara was right, Jung Kook was already in the dance studio when Nara entered. "It's not like you to be late.", Jung Kook said and chuckled. "I'm not late, I'm twenty minutes early actually.", Nara commented and looked over to the stereo, she wondered what Jung Kook had planned for their first practise. Jung Kook turned up the volume of the first song, she knew which song it was, she danced to it with both Jimin and J-hope, it seemed like they really liked that song. "Just because J-hope already started on the couple dance I guess we have to continue from that part.", Jung Kook sighed and came closer to Nara which made her nervous. She didn't want to ruin his dream. But Nara's legs were tired and her shoulders hurt so she couldn't do her best, she stepped on Jung Kook's feet, at first he just sighed and kept on dancing but when she stepped on his feet for the fifth time he stopped. "Please keep your feet in your own bubble, they shouldn't be over my feet!", Jung Kook was deadly serious and shook his head. Nara kept trying, over and over again but her rigid body didn't want to do as she told it to. "This is hopeless, my hyungs told me that you were really good! What happened to that?", Jung Kook questioned and he wasn't satisified at all. "I'm so sorry but I'm trying my best...my body hurt so much...", Nara said but Jung Kook interrupted, "You're not doing your best. If you can't become better I wont be able to compete.", he grabbed his water bottle and left her in the room alone. "Jung Kook...I'm so sorry.", Nara whispered and the tears started to flow. She was hopeless, her best friend just called her hopeless. Nara didn't want to make him disappointed so she needed to find some help. In the big hallway she met Soyun's dance teacher, Woonha. "Annyeonghasey!", Nara greeted Woonha and bowed. "Well hello Nara!", Woonha replied and bowed back. "I need your help...You know that I'm taking Dani's place as Jung Kook's dance partner right?". "Yes I do! I have only heard good about you, they say you are really good for being new.", Woonha smiled. "Well I'm not good enough, I really need to be better, fast. I can do whatever it takes to be better, just help me, what should I do?", Nara begged and hoped for the best. "Well you will probably need professional help, I have this one friend...". "Wait! What friend? Please tell me more!", Nara exclaimed. "He has competed a lot and has been a rear dancer to many famous american artists. He is famous for teaching beginners.", Woonha said and put down the phone he had in his hand. "Okay good! I want him to teach me! Can you help me to get in contact with him?", Nara asked and felt the hope jumping in her body. "Yes of course. There is only one problem. He lives in America.". America? Really...too far away. But Nara could do anything for Jung Kook, she had to do it.

The flight to America was going 10:30am. Nara was going to fly alone but a girl by the name Sophie was going to meet her at the airport in New York. Nara was tired and sat down in a chair beside Zelo. "Are you ready for this? It is your first time flying alone...", Zelo said and faced the ground. Nara giggled "You will miss me right?", Nara kissed her brother on the head and patted his shoulder. "I will be okay, I promise.". Suddenly a group of running, young, people came towards them. "Nara what are you doing?!", Soyun exclaimed and hugged Nara. "I'm going to become a better dancer.", Nara replied and she thought of how much she would miss Soyun. "You don't need to do this, okay?", J-hope said and the look on his face said more then thousand words. "I must do this. I can't live with myself if I fail.", Nara walked over to J-hope and gave him a quick hug. Then she saw him. Jung Kook. He was standing behind the others but slowly walked towards Nara. "I'm so sorry Jung Kook. I'm hopeless. But I will become better, I wont let you down, don't worry. I will return as a better dancer.", she said determined. Jung Kook was silent. "Nara, hurry up, you should go now!", Zelo shouted. Nara looked at Jung Kook for the last time. "Goodbye, I will be back before the contest.", Nara said and ran over to Zelo who accompanied her to the gate. She was going to miss her friends but hopefully Jung Kook would be proud of her when she came back.

 

Thank you for reading my fanfic and for all your support! Please feel free to leave a comment! I hope you look forward to the next chapter! ^^