My body hurts

Another feeling (Jimin fanfic season 2)

Nara arrived at the airport in New york many hours later, she was really tired because of the endless hours in the airplane. The food was really nice though, she actually liked it a lot, usually she didn't like the food they offered at the airplanes but this was something else. Nara walked off the plane and picked up all her bags, it was difficult to carry them all but suddenly a girl stopped in front of Nara which made her drop one of her bags on the floor. "Oh I'm so sorry.", the girl said and picked up the bag. "So you must be Nara?", the girl said and smiled. "Yes I am. Do you know me?", Nara was a little bit confused but suddenly realized who she was talking to. "You're coming here to be trained by my father, he told me to meet you here because he was busy at the moment. Oh and I'm Sophie.". The girl was really cute, she had blue eyes and dark blonde hair. "Oh hello Sophie! He is your father? Well I'm a little bit nervous so please take care of me.", Nara mumbled and the girls started to walk towards the parking. "You have a car?", Nara exclaimed when Sophie started to fill a black Dodge with all of her bags. "Yes I have or it's my dad's but he says I can borrow it.", Sophie giggled and told Nara to jump in.

Sophie parked the car outside a big house with a pool outside. "Woah you must be really rich...", Nara mumbled and felt like she was in paradise. Sophie laughed and they started to carry in the bags. "You will sleep in the little guest house on our yard.", Sophie said and pointed at a cute little house that was only a few meters from the big main house. Nara immediately felt like home, it was so beautiful. The guest house was bigger inside then she thought, she had her own kitchen and toilet. "This is too much.", Nara said and looked at Sophie. "You think? Well you're worth it, please feel like home. First dance practise begins after lunch.", Sophie winked and left. Nara was still a little bit shocked, she felt like a spoiled little kid but she really liked it. She started to unpack the bags and found a little letter in her handbag. "What is this..?.". Nara unfolded the letter and the handwriting was familiar. "I'm so sorry.", Nara read out loud. It was the only thing that the letter said, Nara wasn't sure on who it could be from but had her thoughts. Jung Kook was really mean towards her the day before.

Someone knocked on the door. "Nara here is your food for today.", a tall woman handed over a tray with food. Nara properly thanked the woman and started to eat, it wasn't food she was used to but it was a good dish. Then she remembered the dance practise she was going to have after lunch, she hurried up to eat and changed her clothes to something she could easily move around in. Sophie waited outside the guest house. Sophie's style was kind of like Soyun's, sneakers, baggy pants and a cap. "You remind me of my best friend.", Nara said and smiled. "I do? Well then you must have an awesome friend!", Sophie chuckled. The dance studio was huge but empty. "My father will come soon, that's why I will help you to stretch and warm-up your body.", Sophie said and lit the light in the studio. The excersices made Nara warm and she wanted to start to dance immediately. "You know, we won't only train you to dance, we will also run together in the mornings, 7 kilometers.", Sophie said. "Wait...what?! I hate to run...". Were they going to kill her? Her body was going to be so dead but she had to accept it, she had to do anything that would make her a better dancer. Nara always used to run a lot with her soccer team but she hated it anyways.

After the dance training she felt like a new person. Her movements were smoother even after one lession. Sophie's father Mark was a really good dancer and trainer, she understood why Woonha recommended him. Mark told Nara that she definietly would be ready for the contest after the two weeks in his studio. Nara was proud over herself and when the evening came she decided to send an email to Zelo, it would be too expensive to call him. "Annyeong my beloved brother! I live in a paradise and I have met a new friend, her name is Sophie and she is a really good dancer. Tomorrow I will start the day with a run along the beach and Sophie also promised me to go shopping downtown. That's all I guess, have a good day and please hug mother from me! Bye Bye!", Nara wrote on the laptop she brought with her. Instead of staying up later she brushed her teeth and went to bed.

Early the next morning Sophie threw up the door to the guest house. Nara flew up from the bed and hurried up to get changed. The 7 kilometers were easy with a pair of headphones on her head, the sea was so beautiful in the sunrise and it wasn't many people outside. "Good job girl! Go shower now so we can go shopping!", Sophie praised. Nara took a shower, the warm water burned her body when it touched her, but she didn't care, she liked it. Was Jung Kook still angry? Nara hoped that Jung Kook wouldn't forget her too much. Pictures of Dani and Jung Kook together jumped up in her mind. Dani. She had totally forgotten about her. What if it happened something between them while she was gone? Hopefully it wouldn't happen something special. But if she knew Dani right she would definietly do something that would make Nara sad.

"We need to find some new clothes for you. I have some street and hip hop stores that I like, we should check out their stuff!", Sophie said and drove towards the town. "What? Are you going to change me?", Nara asked and looked out of the window, the sky was blue, no clouds at all. "Well, yes. As long as you dance I want you to wear comfortable clothes that is also cool. You're way too girly right now.", Sophie laughed and turned right. "I like the clothes I'm wearing...", Nara mumbled and looked down at her pink skirt, white blouse and ballerina shoes. Was she too girly? Nara sighed and hoped she could come back to the girly style again later. Sophie dragged Nara into a store filled with cap and sneakers. "Woah Soyun would think of this as heaven. Her paradise.", Nara said and was pretty impressed by the large collection. "Now we will choose 10 caps and 5 sneakers for you.", Sophie started to check out what the store had. "What?! 10 caps and 5 sneakers?! Isn't that too much...it will be too expensive...", Nara exclaimed but followed Sophie to the big shelves. Sophie ignored Nara and started to pick out which caps and sneakers she liked the best and thought Nara could look good in.

After a whole day filled with shopping Nara threw her tired body on the bed. "This was more exhausting then the dance practises.", Nara panted and laughed. Sophie nodded "Yeah it sure was.". The large bags filled with clothes, hats and shoes almost filled the whole room. "Your friend in Korea will probably be jealous of you when you come home again.", Sophie said and sat down beside Nara on the bed. Soyun. Yes she would. Nara chuckled as she thought of her dance freak friend, best friend. Nara loved Soyun a lot, they were like sisters, forever together. She missed Soyun, she was lonely without her. And Jung Kook...her second best friend, the three of them had been best friends since the age of 2. Nara remembered that time when they were kids, six years old, Soyun pushed Jung Kook over to Nara and kept teasing him. He was shy but confessed to Nara, yeah, Nara was Jung Kook's first love and he hadn't been in love since that time, that time, when Nara rejected him.

Another week passed and Nara was more confident in the dance, she learned the movements of her own body and she became more ready each day for the contest. The last week of the training they decided to train even more, they danced 3 times a day, 2 hours on each lession. Mark kept helping Nara and different famous dancers visited them, they said Nara had natural talent and cheered her on. The last day came faster then she thought it would. "Are you ready to go home and show the people how good you are?", Mark asked and patted Nara's head. "Of course she is, she is awesome, especially for being a beginner!", Sophie exclaimed, Nara giggled. She was changed, both her appearance and confidence was changed. Nara was ready to face the world with her new self.

Sophie helped Nara to pack the large bags. "I don't want you to go...please stay here!", Sophie pouted her lips. "No I'm sorry Sophie but I can't, I need to go back and compete with Jung Kook. But I would love to come back and visit you!", Nara said, she was going to miss Sophie too, she promised herself to come back again. "By the way, who is that guy? Everytime you talk about him you start to smile in that way, is it your boyfriend?", Sophie said and smirked. "No! He is NOT my boyfriend.", Nara replied determined. "Well, then you must be in love!", Sophie giggled and clapped her hands. "He is my best friend.", Nara sighed. "He is in love with a girl...and I hate that girl, she is so mean.". "He is in love? Well that girl must be a to be so mean towards you. How comes he doesn't see the charm in the girl I'm talking to right now?", Sophie smiled. "Like I said. We're best friends, nothing more.".

Nara hugged Sophie for the last time when she was standing on the airport ground. "I will miss you, promise to visit me again!", Sophie said and sobbed. "Yes I promise.", Nara patted Sophie's head and they said goodbye. Mark was also there to say goodbye, he wished her luck and said she was going to be a professional dancer one day. Nara actually started to love the life of a dancer, she enjoyed moving her body to the rhytm, listen to the beat. Nara hoped that Jung Kook would be proud of her, that he would like the new Nara.