The voice

Another feeling (Jimin fanfic season 2)

The truth

"Shall I confess?", "Shall I tell him how I feel?", questions just like this popped up in Nara's mind as she was sitting in the bus, Xero was still leaning towards her shoulder which actually made her a little uncomfortable but she didn't care. As long as someone cared about her she was happy. Carefully she tried to remove Xero's head and stood up. The bus had stopped, for real this time. Jung Kook walked past her without even glancing at her and it made her mad. How can he be so rude. She was asking herself too much and making herself confused wasn't good for her soul.

Tired, angry, confused. Some of the feelings Nara was feeling on her way to school. It was the first day back to school after the trip.

"Nara!", Soyun and Jimin exclaimed running towards her. Their happiness and bright smiles made her happy, she had missed them so badly.

"I have missed you guys so much!", Nara hugged them both and took an extra deep breath to catch all the wonderful scents her friends were sending out. She really needed a hug. "You were awesome! Congratulations on winning!", Jimin said and patted her head, Nara was grinning, proud of herself. "I guess you and Jung Kook really work well together.", Soyun said. Nara's smiling and proud feelings disappeared. Soyun saw her sad face, caressed her cheek and hugged her once again.

And usually when you talk about someone they always appear?

Right in their sobbing Jung Kook appeared in the school corridors. He seemed uncomfortable and quickly walked past them. Soyun's face erupted, she had enough.

"Yah! You there! You little bug!", Soyun shouted at Jung Kook who immediately stopped running, his back was still turned their way. He didn't even look at them. Determined Soyun walked towards him, pulled his shirt and started crying. Nara was shocked by Soyun's actions, so was Jimin. Nara and Jimin couldn't do anything but stare at Soyun and Jung Kook.

"Is it okay if I call you idiot?", Soyun sobbed and faced the ground.

"What?!", Jung Kook gave Nara a quick look but his eyes went back to Soyun's shaking body.

"Why are you ignoring us? Here we stand, your three bestfriends and you don't even mind saying Hey anymore. I'm disappointed Jung Kook. I think we all are. You left your bestfriends for a stupid girl that doesn't even care about you for real. Atleast you should have kept us as your friends. I'm not sure you will ever be aloud to come back to us after what you have done. Once again. I'm disappointed. Keep that in mind." Soyun took a long breathe. "Goodbye stranger.", Soyun mumbled and dragged her legs back to Nara and Jimin. Her eyes were full of tears, they were red, they were sore. Jimin took her into a big hug and kissed her forehead. Before leaving Jung Kook all by himself Jimin gave him a very disappointed look. Nara had something to do before she left him, left him forever. She couldn't believe herself for doing this.

Slowly she walked towards Jung Kook and stopped in front of him. He was facing the ground, he didn't cry, but his heart was crying. She sighed and nervously stuttered "I...I...I just want to tell you one thing before I will leave you with Dani.

"One thing that has been bothering me a lot. One thing that replays in my mind everyday, every hour, every minute, every second. I...I didn't realize it at first but...I think...I got some new feelings for you. I love you Jung Kook. But I also hate you. So to end this confession, yes I fell in love with my bestfriend and I don't know how to get rid of that feeling. It's probably something that will stay in my heart forever even though you left my side. My heart's affliction cannot be explained. But I hope you understand. Oh...I almost forgot...sorry for rejecting you in kindergarten, I liked you a lot, I still remember. But I was too shy, too insecure to tell you the truth, also I was too young to even realize what real love is. I think I have experienced it for the first time now. The sad thing is, I just lost my first love." Nara sighed once again, finished her opinions and left him before he could answer her. The last she saw of him was his big, round questioning eyes. The eyes that now where red, the eyes that now were sore.

Nara ran to keep up with Jimin and Soyun. Their silent voices created an awkward atmosphere.

It was raining outside, like ususal when she was sad. She didn't have an umbrella either so her clothes and hair became all wet. The three friends stopped by the playground. Nara said she was going to stay there for a while, thinking. Soyun and Jimin had worried looks in their eyes. "Don't stay out for too long, you will catch a cold.", Soyun said with a cracked voice, like she was still crying from inside. Nara nodded and tried to force her cold lips to smile. Soyun and Jimin weren't going back to school, they were too weak. Instead they skipped their classes for that day. Nara didn't know if she was going back. For now she was just trying to collect her minds and try to answer some of the questions she had been asking her self the past days, weeks and months.

She sat down on one of the swings and didn't care about her school uniform getting all wet. Nara started singing, not loudly, but more like humming for herself. Small words that described her feelings created the song. Her voice was the instrument.

The clouds were grey, the sky was dark and the ground was wet. The playground was dark, lonely. Except one girl that broke the silence. Her beautiful voice cut thrue the clouds and even made the birds cry. Right, she was one of the lonely birds, she remembered how she used to think she was one of them. She wanted to be one of them. Fly freely in the sky. Never rely on anyone.

She was still singing. It made her more joyful.

Then she heard someone singing. Singing the same song as her. How could that person know that song? It was a song her dad always sang for her when he picked her up from kindergarten. She used to tell him "If you don't sing one of your songs I won't come home with you.". The memories of her dad made her giggle. She missed him so much. He died in a car crash when Nara was only 8. She still remember the day when her mom came home crying like a waterfall. She even remembered the day when her mom almost tried to commit suicide. Nara rescued her, took care of her and helped her get back on track.

The beautiful voice stopped singing when she did. Nara turned around, tried to see who the owner of the voice was. She couldn't see anyone. Just the swings, lonely trees, bushes and wet sand. Oh, she almost forgot the big climbing tower behind the swings.

She decided to sing again since she wanted to hear the voice so badly. Just like she thought the voice started singing when she did. Their duet could almost make all clouds turn into sunlight. Nara didn't notice the rain anymore, only her voice and the new voice. She had never heard a more beautiful voice. Who was the owner? Nara decided to search for it. Where was it. Where did it come from? She began her search around the playground, behind the bushes, behind the trees, behind the climbing tower. The voice was nowhere to be found. Was it playing pranks on her?

The voice was too beautiful to make her irritated. Then all of a sudden the singing voice told her to stop.

"What?", She mumbled.

"Just stop where you are standing right now. Don't move.", It sang. The fact that the voice was still singing, even that sentence, made her smile. Just a little.

Who was behind this voice?

Who was behind the sudden smile on her lips?

But she did like she was told. Her feet stopped in the sand, the water slowly trickled into her shoes. Not very comfortable.

"Next instructions?", Nara exclaimed and her body started to shiver because of the cold.

"Close your eyes.", the voice sang.

She closed her eyes.

Suddenly someone closed its arms around her body, shared its body warmth with her. Even though she didn't know who it was, even though she should be afraid, she wasn't. If the person knew her father's songs then the person should be someone to trust. Nara's eyes were still closed when she heard the whispers.

"I'm sorry. But I think I fell in love with my bestfriend."

Nara immediately blocked up her eyes when she recognized the voice. It was familiar. Shocked she tried to turn around but the certain someone was holding her determined. She was stuck in his arms.

"I'm sorry. But I think I fell in love with my bestfriend.", he repeated.

Nara started crying. For real. She knew who it was. Of course it was his voice, how couldn't she know. Maybe because he turned out to be more of a stranger to her nowadays. Even though she was mad, his voice was comforting and his hands were warm. "What do you want?", Nara asked.

"I Want to apologize.", his voice was calm.

"What? Where you rejected by Dani or something?", Nara sobbed and shook her whole body to get away from his closed arms. But he was too strong and she was still stuck in his warmth.

"No. I rejected her. I don't like her. She is an idiot. And I am an idiot too for not realizing it. Or actually I realized it a long time ago. Did you know that I have been in love with you since you rejected me that time? It made me more determined to win your heart. I have been fighting all these years to make you realize my feels, obviously I at it and everything went the wrong way. I was too shy to tell you from the beginning. Dani was just an escape from the fear of being friendzoned by you or rejected one more time, I think Dani was a little bit of a help though. I think she made you realize. When you finally confessed my heart fluttered. I had never been happier in my life.", Jung Kook's confession made Nara shocked, she was standing still, listening to the melody of his voice.

All this drama because of him being afraid of being friendzoned.

Jung Kook released his grip around her waist. Nara turned around and faced his serious stone face. His hand reached for her face and caressed her cheek. She closed her eyes. She could feel the warmth from his face getting closer to her face. He was finally going to kiss her, after all those happenings and tears he was finallly going to kiss her. She looked forward to it.

Jung Kook's lips touched Nara's for the first time. It was a cute, curious kiss, full of regret.

They opened their eyes, smiled and hugged each other. This time everything was for real. He loved her, she loved him. Everything was just perfect.

And Dani, she was just a character in the game.

"I love you Nara.", Jung Kook whispered in her ear and pecked her neck.

"I love you too.", she replied with a relieved sigh.

 

Hello my friends! Thank you for reading the last chapter of my Jung Kook fanfic, I really appreciate your support and I hope you liked it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I will now mark this story complete. I'm actually already planning on a new fanfic now. So if you are a BTS, Got7, B.A.P, Topp Dogg, Teen Top, EXO (etc.) fan (mainly the first four) I hope you will read the upcoming fanfic ;) Ofc there will be love included in that one, but this time I think all of you will easier become the main character, trust me :)