Body Party

Another feeling (Jimin fanfic season 2)

Nara's family welcomed her at the airport and helped her to carry the bags. "What did they do to you?", Zelo chuckled and took the cap Nara had on her head and put it on his own head. "Are you a dancer now or what?". "Ey, give it to me!", Nara tried to reach the cap but her tall brother held up the cap so she couldn't take it. Nara was going to visit her friends but first she had to unpack her bags at home. Nara opened up her wardrobe and threw out some of the cute clothes, she had to make room for her new clothes. "What are you doing honey?", Nara's mother asked as she entered the room and met the big pile of clothes on the floor. "I'm welcoming the new me.", Nara replied without facing her mom. "Is this really you?", Nara's mother asked and picked up one of the caps in the bag. "Yes, I realized that I really like this style. It's not like I have given up on the girly style, I promise. Don't worry mom.", Nara stood up and kissed her mother on the cheek.

Nara walked to the dance studio and in the entrance she met Jimin. "Nara? Is it really you?", Jimin exclaimed and looked from Nara's cap down to her sneakers. "Yes it is!", Nara said proudly and smiled. "Woah, they changed you a lot. But I like it, it's cool.". He was right, Nara was a total different person. "Yeah maybe, but I think I will only wear this when I'm dancing, the girly clothes will get on as soon as I'm finished with the dance rehearsals.", Nara said. They hugged each other and said goodbye, Jimin was on his way to Soyun's house so he had to hurry up.

Nara walked into the dance studio and entered room 11. She was right. Jung Kook sat in a corner of the room. But he was sleeping, he looked like a doll, his perfect face made Nara smile. He must have worked really hard. Nara walked over to him and sat down beside him, she dropped a little bit of her water from the bottle she was holding, inside his camisole. He immediately opened his eyes and was surprised to see Nara's face. "Nara....I'm so sorry.", Jung Kook said and took her in for a hug. "For what?", Nara questioned, his bare arms around her made her warm. "For everything, you don't have to do this if you want...", he said and kept hugging her. "No, I'm not backing down after all this.", Nara said and stood up, she reached out her hand to Jung Kook. He met her eyes and laid his hand in her's. "We should practise now so we can compete next week!", Nara smiled. Jung Kook turned up the volume of the song they were going to dance to. Nara put her hands around Jung Kook's neck. She noticed how nervous he was, Nara was also nervous but tried to listened to feel the rhytm, she didn't want to fail again. As Jung Kook felt more comfortable he laid his hands on Nara's waist and they moved around the floor together, close to each other. Jung Kook came even closer and she could feel his breath in her neck, was it supposed to be that close? Instead of rejecting his moves she did her best to look as y as possible, that was the point right? The warmth from his body made her feel safe in his arms. It was bubbling inside Nara's inside, now what was this? It was a little bit awkward and Nara felt embarassed, she almost started to blush but she didn't knew why. The choreography moved on to the part where they were dancing to a hip hop song instead, the distance between them became bigger and they danced more solo. Nara noticed Jung Kook's glances all the time but ignored them and kept on dancing. The whole dance ended with them posing together with their faces close together, Naras hands around Jung Kook's face and Jung Kook's hands on her waist. Jung Kook stared into her dark eyes and smiled shyly, Nara didn't know what was going on but she had a wierd feeling in her body and her face was warm, hopefully it wasn't red as a tomato.

The next day Nara was up early, school. Zelo was surprised when Nara walked downstairs. "It was a while ago you waked up early.", he said and chuckled. Nara sighed and fixed her breakfast. "What are you doing?", Zelo asked when Nara made hot chocolate and toasts. "I wanted to change my normal breakfast into something new and inspiring.", Nara said and took a bite from the toast. Zelo laughed but kept drinking his tea. Nara grabbed her school bag and just when she was about to leave the sky opened up and the rain fell down from the dark clouds. Nara sighed but quickly grabbed her transparent umbrella. She liked the rain but she didn't like to become wet, it destroyed her clothes. When Nara entered the school building she neated her clothes and took out the ponytail in her hair. "You're back! How was it in America?", J-hope exclaimed and showed a big smile on his face. "I had so much fun and I learned a lot. I'm ready for the contest now. Atleast that's what Mark said...", Nara couldn't hold her smile back. J-hope clapped his hands and showed her a thumb up. J-hope was always so happy, the guy filled with hope.

"I heard you are Jung Kook's new dance partner.", Dani said and blocked Nara's way. "Yes I am.", Nara sighed and tried to hold back her anger, she was tired of their fight. "You are a beginner, you wont win over the other competitors. I don't even understand why he chose you as his dance partner.", Dani said with a cocky attitude. Nara made sure that the distance between them was big, you could never know if Dani would just feel like using her crutchers as a weapon. Silly thoughts, even Dani wouldn't do that. "I'm trying my best. I have been trained by one of America's best dance trainers so hopefully everything will be fine.", Nara said and crossed her arms. "Really...", Dani rolled her eyes and left Nara. Okay...and that girl was normal? Nara was usually the silent good girl but since Dani started in her school her personality switched to something else.

The dance practise with Jung Kook came once again and this time Nara was even more nervous, these feelings when Jung Kook walked closer to her, she didn't know what to do anymore, what was that? Her heart began to beat faster as his hands gently touched her body, as they came closer to each other and the song came to the middle his touch became firmer, wait, was he supposed to do that? Nara enjoyed him touching her body, then she realized it was her bestfriend that danced with her, she had to stop all those thoughts...it was too much for her. Just when they were in the middle of the dance Soyun entered the room. She kept staring at them as they couldn't move. "Is that supposed to be in the choreo?", Soyun asked and giggled. Nara and Jung Kook were embarrassed and didn't know what to say. "Well I like it, the more y it looks, the more points the judges will give you. Good luck! But remember, me and Jimin happen to be professionals on this, so watch out!", Soyun laughed and winked as she left the room. Jung Kook shyly scratched his head and couldn't meet Nara's eyes but she was too busy to think about it all, what was this?