Abandoned

Love Gone Wrong ❥ [HIATUS]

 

*Oh crap, she almost saw me* L.Joe thought as he rushed into hiding. *At least I know where she lives now* L.Joe chuckled to himself.


A few seconds later L.Joe snapped back to reality. His fantasy dream world disappeared. The feeling of flying through the sky, drinking hot chocolate with squishy marsh mellows, and bouncing on the clouds was gone. Rain poured down. This was his reality.
 

“. I have nowhere to stay”. He had no other choice but to go back to his dorm and see if CAP has gained any sympathy.

L.Joe trudged back into the forest having a very hard time. He snapped at tree branches blocking his way, stomped in the slimy mud, along with getting scratches and cuts in places he didn’t know were possible. Luckily, his eye had stopped bleeding a while ago. Unfortunately, it was still raining cats and dogs, even more than before.


When L.Joe finally reached his dorm, drenched in rain and mud, he banged on the door. As he figured, no one replied. He continued to bang on the door with all his strength.


“CAP? Ricky?” wailed L.Joe, as his weak, trembling fists hit the door with the leftover strength that was stored inside of him. He shivered. It was freaking cold outside.


He screamed in frustration and whammed his body against the door. He could feel the disgusting taste of rain in his mouth, and down his throat, but he couldn’t do anything.
“I love you all,” howled L.Joe, who couldn’t believe that he was actually doing this. If the school saw this, he would become lower that the geeks who ate in the corner of the lunch room in the social class. “Open the door and I’ll do anything! I’ll clean the house, I’ll do the laundry, I’ll help Changjo on his homework, and I’ll buy Ricky mangoes! Lots and lots of those pieces of !” He roared with exasperation.


L.Joe heard shuffling feet inside of the house. He rammed the door harder with his fist. “I’m outside here! I’ve got things to tell you guys! News!”


His body ached.
His head spinned.
He thought he was going to drown in the rain.


“No matter how many times he bangs on this freaking door, we are not letting that idiot back inside.” CAP angrily whispered to the members.


“But, CAP,” hissed Chunji, so that L.Joe who was persistently thrashing at the door wouldn’t hear. “He’s going to catch a cold. Then we need to buy him medication, and the whole school will be all curious. And then the other impostor groups, like that unknown one that we beat up last time, will go after L.Joe, because he’ll be freaking weak!”


L.Joe grew tired from banging on the door and his eyes slowly started to close as he slid into a sitting position against the door.
He didn’t care about anything anymore.
He was going to die because of hypothermia.
He was so sure of it.


“This is all because of Ricky’s wanting of mangoes,” muttered L.Joe, twirling a piece of his blond hair. “No. It’s because of those girls I ran into today at the airport.” He managed to give a wavering smirk, even though it was shaking. His thoughts wandered to the house. He had been able to catch a glimpse of the two girls while foolishly jumping around outside of their window. “I don’t regret that decision.”


It was 4AM in the morning.
And L.Joe was sleeping outside in the rain.
Abandoned by his gang.
Forgotten in the storm.
But at 4:53AM.
CAP opened the door...

 

And pulled his best friend inside of the house.

“I love you, L.Joe,” he murmured, as he wrapped a towel over the sleeping, but still shivering, member of his gang. He grasped L.Joe’s hand and twirled his fingers around his own.

“Don’t you ever leave me like that ever again.”

 

Author's Note
Thanks for reading another chapter!

subscribe and comment please!!! -from annnjcifer-