M o v i n g From H o m e

Love Gone Wrong ❥ [HIATUS]

 

Once upon a time, in a land far far away, lived 2 best friends named Ashley and Ann. They were both happily living in Texas, until one day, Ashley’s life came crashing to an end [not really]. Ashley’s father announced that she would be moving to an unknown world called Korea.

Ashley never heard of this place before, and so she assumed that it was some old fashioned, weird located country.

Ann was devastated when she heard the news that her BEST friend that she has known since kindergarten and the only person she trusts would be moving far away. Ann’s family was not close at all. She had an older brother who made her his servant, and if she objected to any of his requests, bad things would happen. Bad stuff. Her parents were drunk all the time, and they were practically never home. Ann hated her family with a passion.


*On the phone*

 

“Hey Ann, wanna come over and help me pack?” Ashley asked.

 

“Uhhh... I really don’t want to help my best friend move away from me! I can’t believe you are ditching me forever! Who am i going to hang out with?! I can’t trust anyone! My life is ruined!” Ann yelped. “I wanted to do everything together! I want to see you with your first boyfriend!” she bawled.

 

Ashley made a face. Her phone was getting warm. “I am not going to get a boyfriend in Korea! Are you kidding me? Ew! Ew!”

 

But secretly Ashley wanted to have one. Very Badly. She craved one.

 

Ann would do anything to get away from her family. 

 

“I’ll be there in 5 minutes,” Ann hissed on the phone, quietly.

 

“Sure,” replied Ashley. But being a clumsy girl, she dropped her phone onto the floor and wasn’t able to hear her friend’s reply.”

 

Ashley laughed. “Oops.”

 

Ann, not knowing that Ashley had hung up on her, continued to talk to the dead phone line.

 

“Should I escape from my house and follow you to Korea?” asked Ann. There was no answer. “Are you chewing what I’m saying?” No answer. “Fine whatever! I’ll be at your house in five minutes anyway,” she barked at the dead line.

 

She closed her phone and went back to the side of her room and threw the window open. This was the only way to get out of the house without getting beaten down or interrogated.

 

It wouldn’t take long, since the best friends lived in the same neighborhood.

 

There was no way that Ashley was going to live in Korea without her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note: Heyy everyonee! Thanks for reading this far :] haha this story is written by @shlee143 and @annnjcifer [our twitters]. ANYWAYS! i know the first chapter is short, but dont worry, for the story will become better :] please read and spread it :] thank youu!