Commotion

Love Gone Wrong ❥ [HIATUS]

 

The lunch table was silent as L.Joe slid onto the last remaining seat in the cafeteria. Except for a few brave fobbish girls who tried to approach L.Joe, no one seemed to be approaching them.
Ricky raised his eyebrows and mouthed to CAP: “I told you not to let him out when it was raining!” He awkwardly tried to smile at L.Joe, which turned out to look more like a grimace.
CAP quietly shook his head at the blond boy who was glaring at his hands that were under the table.
Chunji anxiously slid one arm around L.Joe, peering over to see if L.Joe was okay. “Are you alright, L.Joe? If you’re really sick, we can get you some medicine or something.”
L.Joe muttered something, but because of his stuffy blocked up nose, no one at the table was able to understand what he was trying to say.
Sliding forward, CAP looked L.Joe straight in the eye. “I’m really sorry of what happened yesterday. But you were the one who chose to run around the woods last night when it was soaking with rain. I locked the door like I always do, because I supposed you would come in the morning.” He folded his arms and groaned.
L.Joe stood up and began to speak, what it seemed to the other Teen Top members, an alien language. He continued to rant to his friends for about five minutes, and when he paused to take a breath, Ricky started to snicker.
“I can’t understand what the hell he is talking about,” roared Ricky, slamming his fist onto the table, wiping the tears from his eyes from laughing. “What the are you saying?”
L.Joe sighed and flipped his blond hair left to remove the strands from his eyes. He cautiously rubbed his nose. He turned around.

~*~*~*~*~*~


Ashley sighed as she held up the lettuce sandwich up to her nose. She gave it a big sniff and in disgust, threw it on the floor. It landed on Ann’s shoe.

“So, this is the kind of lunch they serve here, huh?” drawled Ann. “Leftovers from the month before and old, rotten food that was already spoiled in the supermarket?”
She sighed and looked around the unfamiliar, dirty cafeteria. It was nothing like the one she had attended to, back home in Texas. Here, it was much more crazy. All the girls were hitching their skirts up from their knee to the middle of their thighs- so that their under-gear would show when they bent down.
Ann watched as a fat looking girl tried desperately trying to rake her skirt up. The fat girl then ran over to around Teen Top’s table and struck a pose, leaning onto the brick wall that was next to them.
The gangster boys did not pay any attention.
Yearning for more attention, the fat girl gave a loud cough and struck another pose: where one leg was stretched far out. She then began to sing. Her raspy voice echoed throughout the cafeteria. But the Teen Top members hardly blinked. But Ann swore that she saw one of the members groan in disgust.
Then the elephant girl got down onto the floor and tried to do a split, making unnecessary animal noises as she stretched her legs out from under her.
“Ughhrkkk, mehhhh!” squealed the girl. “Mooooahhhhhh.”
Ann turned away in shame to be watching such a loser trying to have Teen Top set their eyes on her.
L.Joe seemed to be trying to, but failing to communicate with the members of his gang. He threw his hands in his denim pockets and whipped around, away from the table. He yelled over his shoulder and took a long stride. He wasn’t able to see the fat girl, who’s mouth was opening and her eyes brightening in delight as L.Joe stalked towards her.
The elephant girl spread her legs further out and completed her split.
“Yes!” she huffed.
L.Joe walked faster, his head still turned to glare at the members of Teen Top.
He walked.
She stretched.
His foot caught onto something.
She screamed.
He fell.
Hard.
The cafeteria erupted in screams as the blond boy tripped over the massive girl.
Ann felt Ashley stand up suddenly next to her.
“Oh my gosh, I have never seen him....” whispered Ashley, unable to finish her sentence. Worry clouded her eyes as she tried to go closer to the scene.
It wasn’t a split second after L.Joe had fell, when he was up again.
Ann took a step back.
He looked so scary.
He looked so menacing.
He looked so amazingly hot.
L.Joe whipped himself up from the cafeteria floor and gritted his teeth. His eyes were filled with fury and rage. His white, loose shirt was slipping off one of his shoulders, exposing his bare, muscular looking shoulder-bone and some skin under that. His blond hair was messily spread apart. His skinny black jeans were covered in some of the spaghetti that the fat girl had next to her.
All of Teen Top had stood up behind L.Joe, but all of them were too surprised to reach out and help their member.
*They probably never saw L.Joe fall like this before, either!* thought Ann.
“You ing---” L.Joe leaped forward and grasped the fat girl by her shirt and threw her against the wall, pinning her.
The girls in the cafeteria all began to scream and shriek in unison as they watched the hottie of their school pin a fat, ugly girl against the wall.
With some difficulty.
He stumbled a few times because of ther girl’s excessive body mass.
Ashley’s heart dropped. *What is he going to do to her?*
Instead of being scared, the fat girl continued to laugh and claw at L.Joe’s shirt that was continuously slipping down his chest. And she kept on holding onto L.Joe.
“Let go, you freaking !” roared L.Joe, slamming the girl onto the floor.
Since the girl was so heavy, she was able to drag L.Joe down to the floor with her.
He fell onto the girl, sputtering while closing his eyes. The girl began to laugh hysterically.
“Look everyone!’ she sang. “L.Joe is on top of me! Look look! He likes me! He’s on top of me right now! BAHAHAHAHA!”
Ashley screamed and ran forward, leaving Ann staring at L.Joe from a safe distance.
Ashley pushed through the crowd of mad, raving girls and reached the girl. She screamed and tried to pull the fat girl off of L.Joe. But she couldn’t. The girl had her fat hands gripped hard around L.Joe’s waist.
As she desperately tried to pull the girl’s hands off L.Joe’s waist. She was able to glance at his stomach, because his shirt was sliding up while writhing furiously on the floor.
He had abs.
She blinked and looked away. She closed her eyes and yanked hard.

*GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY FREAKING MAN* Ashley thought.

All of a sudden, she felt strong arms from behind her. She turned around. A member of Teen Top was helping her! Ashley felt extremely disgusting for the boy behind her was dangerously close to her . She tried to fidget but she couldn’t move her . She ignored the boy behind her and continued to pull.

And the fat girl continued to roar.

Ann felt like she was at the zoo. She listened to the screaming L.Joe who was repeating “ you you you!” like a stuck radio. She listened to the fat girl howl like a dying pig. She listened to the Teen Top member who was helping Ashley grunt like a rhino. Ann couldn’t take it any longer.

She ran from the lunch table, shoving past jealous girls and horrified boys and reached the scene. She stared at L.Joe.

“Ahhhhhhrmmmmf,” he groaned, while trying to kick the girl off of him. “She’s so freaking fat, I can’t breath!”

Ann leaned over and grabbed L.Joe’s arms and pulled. His skin felt hot under her hands.

Abruptly, the strange girl let go of her grasp on L.Joe and fell backwards.

Taken by surprise, Ashley and Ann both fell onto of L.Joe.

The Teen Top member fell on top of Ashley.

The girl took this opportunity to push through the gaping crowd and ran away.

Ann felt extremely awkward she had fallen on L.Joe but she was able to quickly roll off. But she was too tired to move now. And her face was inches away from L.Joe’s glowing face. She tried to divert her eyes away but she couldn’t.

Ashley felt extremely happy. She was lying across L.Joe’s chest. She felt his chest move up and down quickly, as he was trying to catch her breath. She felt the urge to wrap her arms around him but...

Ashley quickly snapped back to reality and tried to get off him, but she then realized that there was someone over her! He was violating her. He was on her . She didn’t like the way it felt. She quickly rolled over, which eventually made the Teen Top member roll over off of her. She recognized him as Chunji.

He awkwardly smiled, “Sorry, I think I touched you kind of...weird while we were trying to pull that girl off of L.Joe.”

Ashley blinked, trying to act dumb. “What do you mean?”

“Your um.... ,” he muttered, color flushing his cheeks. “It kind of... I touched... I kind of...”

Embarrassment flooded Ashley as she laughed awkwardly. “Oh. That was nothing. It’s okay. Thanks for helping me get the girl off him.” Chunji nodded and walked away.

She spun around and saw Ann and L.Joe still lying next to each other. Ann was admirably staring at L.Joe...

*....Does she really like L.Joe too?! ….She knows I like him.. kind of...!*, Ashley thought to herself, jealousy filling her. She reached down and helped Ann with one hand and L.Joe with the other.

By now, the scene had already started clearing up because a teacher got involved. When the teacher reached the scene, everyone else began acting normal, pretending nothing had happened.
“Lunch is over. Go to your next class. Now.” The teacher exclaimed.
After the teacher had walked away, Ashley realized that she was still holding on to L.Joe’s hand. She glanced down at their hands together. She loved the way it felt.
“Oh, I’m sorry...” Ashley nervously said, her heart beating rapidly.
“Don’t worry about it... umm... thanks for... helping me.. I guess...” L.Joe replied, feeling a bit awkward and nervous himself. He casually flipped his hair and let go of Ashley’s hand. It dropped lifelessly to her side.
Ashley turned to Ann and smiled the hugest smile ever, making sure L.Joe wouldn’t see it. L.Joe starting walking away when he turned around and said

“See you around...”, which made Ashley weak in the knees. Ann was smiling now, too.

Ashley turned around to see the mess that the incident had caused but out of the corner of her eye, she was able to see L.Joe lean over to Ann and breathe in her ear, “I can give you some bubble gum this time.” He slid the gum out of his mouth and between his lips to show Ann the pink piece of bubble gum that he had in his mouth. “Do you want this one?”

Ann laughed and shoved his chest away, and Changjo pulled his flirtatious hyung back.

As they turned around and walked away, Ashley whipped around again to see L.Joe for one last time. She wanted to capture the moment. The handsome boy who held her hand!

She saw him staring toward Ann.

He then caught Ashley’s eye and smiled again. He smirked and lifted his hand in a half-wave.

“Thanks, Ashley!” L.Joe turned back around and sauntered out of the room, flipping his blond hair again and again.

*He knows my name!* Happiness filled her up. But she couldn’t forget those wandering eyes that were going to Ann.