Sit Close

Love Gone Wrong ❥ [HIATUS]

Ann stretched out on Ashley’s bed, with a wide smile plastered on her face.

 

“Hey!” Ashley threw a pillow at her friend’s head with an exasperated huff. “Get that silly smile off your face, it’s stupid!”

Ann smiled wider and pulled herself up so that she could see her best friend’s face.

 

“If this is the life you were living without me for several months, it has got to be awesome,” gushed Ann. “With hot looking gangster boys on your trail, it must be so freaking amazing!”

 

Ashley looked at Ann with an annoyed look. She hated when people made themselves comfortable on her bed, crushing all her perfected, straightened sheets and her lined up stuffed animals.

 

Ann pushed her hands into her pockets and ruffled them around, looking for bubble gum.

“Ashley, do you by any chance have any bubble gum? I want to smell it again.” She laughed, uncontrollably.

 

“Ann, they were gangsters.”

 

“They were hot.”

 

“Ann, they were beating up each other in an airport.”

 

“They were so hot.”

 

They both glared at each other, before Ashley gave up and broke the silence.

“And why,” demanded Ashley, “were you smelling L.Joe’s breath?”

Ann puffed out her cheeks and bit her lip in embarrassment, “Sorry. I was hungry and his breath smelled good. Did it look at obvious? I tried not to do it really conspicuously.”

“Next time why don’t you just stick your nose down his mouth to smell his gum flavor better?” said Ashley, slamming her hands down onto the floor with disgust.

“Yeah,” muttered Ann. “Maybe i will. That would be so hot.”

She fell backwards onto the bed again.

Ashley stood up and walked over to her best friend and joined her. She looked at Ann and jealousy grew in her heart. She had to control the sudden urge that came to her. The urge was telling her to: ‘Slap Ann! She does not even know him and she’s already fantasizing about him! Tell her! Tell Ann the truth!’

“Don’t you ever smell him again,” Ashley said.

Ann laughed. She clutched her stomach and rolled over on Ashley’s bed, wrinkling the perfected bedspread up.

“Don’t worry. The next time I smell him, I’ll make sure to get the gum out of his mouth too and give it to you, if you want to smell it so much.” Ann snickered.

She pulled a stuffed elephant laying next to Ashley’s pillow and hugged it, “Hey, I remember this elephant! We bought it together in Texas!”

“Please do,” whispered Ashley, her words barely audible.

Ann leaned closer, the elephant still in her grasp.“What did you say?”

“I said, please do.”

“What do you mean?” Ann toyed around with the elephant and placed it on her head.

“I mean PLEASE GIVE ME THE GUM THAT WAS IN HIS MOUTH THE NEXT TIME!” roared Ashley, flailing her hands around.

The elephant that was perfectly balanced on Ann’s head fell over and landed on it’s stomach. Ann was too shocked to care.

“Do you seriously like him?”

Ashley shrugged her shoulders and flopped backgrounds onto her bed. All that she could remember was the first impression that she had seen from L.Joe and how her heart nearly stopped the time when L.Joe brushed by her at her locker. She felt the feeling right now. It felt so real.

“So why were you having a nervous breakdown?”

Ashley, being a sensitive girl, turned to Ann and she felt her heart starting to sober up again. The remaining feelings of pain filled her heart.

“Tell me, Ashley,” coaxed Ann. “I’m going to be living with you now, so you better open up and spill your heart to me!”

A shiver passed through Ashley and she pulled up her knees to rest her chin on them. She wrapped her arms around her legs and covered her feet with the green blanket on her bed.

“It’s going to be a long story, Ann. Sit close.”

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Authors Note: OOOHHH i wonder what happened to Ashleyy.... hmmm :) hehehe comments are so very appreciated :] LOL thanks~! feel free to follow our twitters! [we dont bite] :D  -from shlee143-