Sudden Appearance

Love Gone Wrong ❥ [HIATUS]

 

After the last period was over, the bell rang as students viciously began filling the hallways. The noise of chatter started to rise again, giving L.Joe a throbbing headache. With his head pounding, and his nose stuffed up, he was not in the best conditions.

L.Joe swiftly slipped out of the classroom and hurried out the exit. He wasn’t in the mood to talk to anyone. He deliberately ignored Chunji’s offer for him to go buy medicine at the nearest drug store. He ignored Ricky’s attempt to cheer him up by his casual jokes. And he certainly disregarded CAP who was trying to help him. He didn’t need any help from anybody. All he wanted to do is go home and sleep, he still felt pretty sick.

“I can really go and buy you some medicine,” Chunji had said. L.Joe could hear his gang member’s sweet, soft voice echoing though his head. “You really look like you’re having a bad day. You rest here. It’ll take a split second to bicycle down the road and I can you some medicine with money that I earned last week...”

“Shut up, Chunji,” L.Joe had said, leaving Chunji hearbroken and looking miserable. “Go away.”

Now thinking about it, L.Joe felt his heart ache. He had left his best friend standing there at school by himself. The more he thought about it, the more his heart seemed to wrench up.

*Today was such a freaking weird, annoying, embarrassing day....* L.Joe thought to himself as he was walking down the sidewalk towards his house. *Agghh.. I must’ve looked like a complete idiot tripping over that freaking fat girl!! Especially in front Ashley and Ann!* L.Joe fiercely messing up his hair with anger. Ashley.... Ann.... both of them are the only girls to make L.Joe’s heart beat faster.. and the only girls who don’t totally go crazy over him.

L.Joe suddenly heard 2 girls loudly talking. *Those voices sound familiar...* L.Joe was quickly guided by the loud voices and he saw himself walking behind... Ashley and Ann.

“Oh my gosh, Ann!” Ashley squeaked, “Today was such an interesting day! Especially lunch time! Can you believe L.Joe actually knows my name?!”

“Uhh sure..” Ann slowly replied. She was preoccupied with flashbacks of what happened at lunch time: falling on L.Joe, to L.Joe talking to her. She couldn’t stop thinking about L.Joe. She could still remember the adorable half smile that L.Joe had given her when he was teasing her about the bubble gum incident when she first came to Korea. She was blocking out Ashley continuous spazzing about L.Joe.

A smile slowly appeared over L.Joe’s face. *Aw, she is so adorable talking about me....* L.Joe thought as he listened to them talk. He got his hand and brushed his hair so that it would look neater.

*I come I like these girls?* L.Joe thought. *They are just typical school girls who happened to come to Korea and just happened to capture my heart because they don’t treat me like a god.* He watched the two girls fantasize about him, watching Ashley continuously rant about how good looking he was and gazing at Ann who was clearly day-dreaming about L.Joe.

Ashley suddenly stopped talking. “Uhh helloooo?? Ann??” Ashley curiously said while waving her hands crazily in front of Ann’s face.

“Huh? what? Oh.. yeah, what?” Ann quickly replied.

“Lets go to a cafe! I saw a good one back there!” Ashley said while pointing behind her.

“Sure....”

*Uh-Oh, I have to hide before they see me* L.Joe ran up an alley that was close by.

Ashley and Ann turned around and walked back to the cafe. When they entered, they sat down and ordered their drinks.

*Ugh... now they are going to be in there forever... but I’ll just... walk around the block. Yeah, I’ll walk around, I need some exercise after all.* L.Joe convinced himself.
When Ashley and Ann received their drinks, Ashley was very happy.
“Yes! I have been craving iced chocolate for the longest time!” Ashley yelped, while taking a gulp of her drink. Ann and Ashley both got out their homework to work on.

~*~*~*~*~*~

After about an hour of working, Ashley’s phone rang.
“Hello?”
“Ashley! Where have you been?!” Ashley’s mom frantically asked.
“Oh! Mom! I’m so sorry I forgot to call you! Ann and I are at a cafe just down the street”
“Oh, it’s okay, just come home now, okay? Dinner is ready!”
“Really?! Okay! We’ll be there soon! Bye!” Ashley hung up the phone.
“Who was that?” Ann asked.
“It was my mom! Dinner is ready! Lets go, Ann!” Ashley and Ann quickly packed up their school bags and threw their empty cups away. They started walking towards the door. Ashley turned around, thanked everyone, and said bye. As she back whipped around, her face smacked against some one's rock-hard chest and she fell on the floor.
“Ow!” Ashley squealed, and she fell, head first onto the floor under her.

*Ugh, Ashley and her clumsiness,* Ann thought to herself, watching the whole scene and not doing anything about it. Ann covered her eyes in embarrassment and turned away.

L.Joe put his hand to his mouth to hold back the snicker that was rising up in his chest. But he continued to stay silent, no matter much his instincts were screaming at him to ‘GO AND HELP THE GIRL!’ but he didn’t.

The boy that Ashley had bumped into, turned around.

He reached out his hand and cooed, “I’m so sorry.”

His voice sounded soothing, but his eyes declared the opposite. The man was dressed in all black, even his eyes ere piercing black. His black shirt was excessively sticking to his chest, outlining all the muscles that he had under the piece of fabric. He had long black hair that sweeped into his eyes. His eyes were black and looked like precious stones. Once you looked at them, you couldn’t stop looking. But it looked like he wanted to hurt anything and everything. Ashley got a bad vibe from him.

For a split second, Ann fell in love. But she quickly shook her head and rolled her eyes at the handsome boy.

*You’re in love with L.Joe, remember, Ann?* Ann pinched herself hard. *Don’t fall for some interesting hot, good looking, handsome, delicious stranger that you find outside of a cafe!*

Ashley accepted his hand, and she got up from the cold, hard floor.
His hand felt warm and soft.
His dark eyes were deep and charismatic.
“It’s fine, it was my fault anyways...” Ashley hesitantly replied, as she tried to ignore the boy’s deep, dark eyes. She walked around the boy, grabbing Ann’s arm and they both walked out of the cafe.
The boy in black gave an evil smirk and folded his arms.
“And why are you two cuties alone at this time of the day?” he breathed to himself.
He slowly retrieved his hand from his pocket and placed it on his heart. Then he extended his finger and pointed at Ann and Ashley, who were hopping away, their heads turned together- clearly talking about the strange boy.
“I pick you two,” the boy whispered softly, pointing at the two girls. “You’re mine.” He smiled, his red, soft lips curling up gently.
L.Joe had witnessed everything that had happened. Anger raged from within his body. “Not him, again,” he said out loud.