First Clash with the Bubble Gum Blond Boy

Love Gone Wrong ❥ [HIATUS]

               “Who’s this?”


A shadow fell upon Ann.

Hesitantly, she pulled her eyes upward.

She saw some extremely dirty, black high top shoes.

She saw some excessively skinny, torn jeans- revealing patches of skin.

She saw a thin, white shirt- showing the muscular stomach that was hidden under it.

She saw a neck.

She saw a face.

No.

Correction, she saw an extremely beautiful, handsome, glorious face that seemed to shine like the sun was shining down on it. His blonde hair looked delicious.

What Eye Candy.


“Hey!”

Another boy pushed out from behind the one who first talked to Ann.

“I know that girl who’s crying. She’s the new girl.”

Ann smiled at them uneasily and leaned over to Ashley, “Do you know those boys?”

Ashley sobbed harder.

Ann stood up, “I don’t know if you are all chasing after my beautiful friend and all, but as you can see, she is having a nervous breakdown right now, so please, kindly go away.”

Delicious Gorgeous Looking Blonde Boy laughed and spread his arms out, like he was expecting a hug or something.

“You hear that, boys? The new girl is having a breakdown.”

They didn’t laugh.

Delicious Gorgeous Looking Blonde Boy turned around and flashed them all a death glare, and immediately, the group of boys around spurted out into a high pitched, wild laughter to support their the Blondie.

Delicious Gorgeous Looking Blonde Boy leaned close to Ann. She could literally taste the strawberry piece of gum that the boy was chewing. He popped a large pink bubble from the bubble gum he was smacking in his mouth.

“Now you listen, darling,” breathed the boy, in a raspy, low tone. “Why is your friend having a nervous breakdown, hmmm?”

Ann took a step back away from Delicious Gorgeous Looking Blonde Boy, but her head was spinning. She wanted to step right back up and taste the strawberry gum again in . But she couldn’t. She needed to support her best friend.

Ann crossed her eyes, rolling her eyes. “Why don’t you ask that to my friend? I just arrived from Texas to Korea, and she had a nervous breakdown. Do you know her?”

Delicious Gorgeous Looking Blonde Boy smirked and reached out and twirled a strand of Ann’s black hair.

“Of course we know her, darling.” He took another step closer to Ann. “We go to the same school.”

She smacked his hand away from her head and took another step back.

“Well, why don’t you talk to Ashley then? You can help her.”

Delicious Gorgeous Looking Blonde Boy took another step toward Ann, but another boy- who was smaller in size- reached out his hand and grabbed Delicious Gorgeous Looking Blonde Boy around the waist and hauled him backgrounds. They both had their arms around each other while they furiously whispered to each other.

Ann took this chance to fling her arms around Ashley, who was finally drying her tears with the McDonald’s tissue that she found on the seat next to her.

“Ashley! Who are those boys? Are they gay?”

Ashley shook her head so furiously that her eyeballs seemed to bounce in its sockets. She stood up in a hurry, and knocked down Ann’s suitcase in the process.

“Ann. We need to get out of here. These boys are...”

“Are what?”

Delicious Gorgeous Looking Blonde Boy was apparently done with being ‘gay’ with one of his best friends, who was called Ricky, and came back to bother the girls again.

“Mind if I join the conversation, ladies?”

He slung his arm over Ann and Ashley’s shoulder.

“No!” screamed Ashley. She Delicious Gorgeous Looking Blonde Boy’s arm off of her shoulder, with pure terror in her eyes. “Not even for a cheeseburger!”

Ann covered her face again with embarrassment. Ashley is just so weirdly amazing when she is nervous.

She whirled around, grabbed Ann’s hand, and nearly toppled over Ann’s suitcase again.

“Gosh how many suitcases can one girl have?!” snickered a boy in the back.

“Chill, girl.” Delicious Gorgeous Looking Blonde Boy laughed as he reached over and grabbed Ann and Ashley’s back to support them.

The place where Delicious Gorgeous Looking Blonde Boy’s hand had touched was burning on Ann's back. More.

“No!” shrieked Ashley. “I know who you guys are! I go to your school! I know what kind of people you are!”

Curiosity filled Ann. She looked back and forth from her best friend -who looked like she was going to burst into another one of her temper tantrums, which the last one that Ann had witnessed was over how a man at the zoo was refusing to give his banana to an elephant- and to Delicious Gorgeous Looking Blonde Boy.

Ann looked over to Delicious Gorgeous Looking Blonde Boy and his group behind of him, who was trailing after the Blondie. “Who are you?”

Ashley grabbed Ann’s hand again, and this time successfully jumped over Ann’s suitcase that was on the floor. She swallowed before starting her speech, making the situation dramatic.

“Ann, these guys are the top gangsters at my school. They’re horrible! They ditch class, they disobey the rules, they fight with other people in the school, they have almost a hundred girls chasing after them, they swear at teachers, and they go to clubs, and and and THEY ARE JUST BAD PEOPLE!”

Delicious Gorgeous Looking Blonde Boy laughed and put his arms around Ann. The strawberry smell was back. Ann sniffed. And sniffed. And continued to do so until the strawberry smell filled her.

“Don’t listen to your best friend. Do we look like gangsters? Do we look like we go to clubs, swear at teachers, and ditch class?” He pulled on a mocking face and smirked. “Of course we don’t ditch class. We’re good people.”

*GASP* “THAT LIAR!” Ashley shrieked.

Delicious Gorgeous Looking Blonde Boy paused. He looked at Ann.

“What are you doing?”

The boy cautiously pulled a strand of his hair. “Do I smell like something?”

Before Ann had the chance to reply, Delicious Gorgeous Looking Blonde Boy pounced on a boy who was behind him.

“Damn you, CAP! I told you not to bring freaking lettuce into the car because the smell would taint my hair and my jacket!”

He threw a punch at the boy called CAP, who was taller, and muscular than Delicious Gorgeous Looking Blonde Boy.

“I. TOLD. YOU. TO. DO. YOUR. LETTUCE. DIET. LATER!” snarled Delicious Gorgeous Looking Blonde Boy. He threw another punch, aimed for CAP’s stomach but CAP backed away just in time.

CAP grabbed Delicious Gorgeous Looking Blonde Boy’s hair and ed him to the left, causing Blondie to whimper, painfully.

Blondie cussed and socked another punch at CAP, which landed squarely on his nose.

“Don’t! Say! ! To! Me!” roared L.Joe, while kicking and punching CAP on every word which he screamed.

Ashley started to sob again. She cowered by herself on the marble floor. Then she stood up again, fire blazing in her eyes.

“I don’t like violence! Stop! Stop!” She ran to the scene and pulled CAP away from Delicious Gorgeous Looking Blonde Boy.

Ann ran in behind Ashley and waved her hands around to get Delicious Gorgeous Looking Blonde Boy’s attention.

Ann grabbed Blondie’s shirt and tried to haul him backwards, but was unsuccessful. She reached up and pulled on his hair to get his attention. It felt so smooth between her fingers. Her fingers itched to do it again, but soon Blondie looked down at Ann.

“I didn’t smell any lettuce! I was smelling your... breath,” confessed Ann.

Delicious Gorgeous Looking Blonde Boy stopped gritting his teeth. He turned around and his mouth fell open. “What? Did you smell toothpaste on me!?”

He flashed another glare at Ricky behind him, who merely looked away, guiltily.

Ashley raised an eyebrow. “Ann, you were smelling his what!?

Ann flushed with embarrassment. Her best friend was looking at her with one eyebrow raised, as if Ann had just said that she hijacked a plane on the way to Korea. 6 hot boys were crammed together, staring at her. The atmosphere was weighing down on Ann’s shoulders.

“I was smelling the strawberry bubblegum that you are chewing.”

CAP groaned in frustration when he heard Ann’s confession and pointed an accusing finger at Delicious Gorgeous Looking Blonde Boy.

“See, L.JOE? I told you that it wasn’t the lettuce!” He rolled his eyes and spat at L.Joe’s feet before turning around. The wad of spit landed on L.Joe’s shoe.

L.Joe stomped over to CAP, grabbed his torn, white shirt with his hand and twisted the shirt up. Even though CAP looked heavier than L.Joe, he was easily lifted off of the ground and was pressed onto the wall behind him.

“Listen, man,” he growled. “Don’t do that ever again. Get out of my damn, ing business. ”

L.Joe pushed CAP away, who fell against the brick wall behind him. He turned around and skillfully pushed the bubblegum out of his mouth so that it was sticking out from between his lips.

"Take it," he said, smiling.

Ashley once again started freaking out “STOP! WITH! THE! VIOLENCE! IT’S HORRIBLE!” and trudged towards the violent scene and swept CAP up. She flinched when he wrapped his arms around her, but quickly brushed him off of herself.

She grasped Ann’s hand and she took hold of her best friend’s suitcase.

“These guys are the reason I had a ‘nervous breakdown’ when you came,” whispered Ashley, her fingers tightening around Ann’s.

Terror wrenched at Ann’s heart.

It broke her heart.

“We’re leaving. Goodbye,” called out Ashley.

This time, Ann did not object.

She heard them call out to her, but she didn’t turn back.

Good- bye, Delicious Gorgeous Looking Blonde Boy.

 

author's note:

hope the story is getting at least a little bit more exciting :D 

comments are appreciated by the authors(: AHAHAHAHAHYUPTHEYARE

감사합니다! 자주읽어주세요^^  -from annnjcifer-