Don't Come Back

Love Gone Wrong ❥ [HIATUS]

 

The boy angrily slammed his hand down on his knee. “You were being such a retard back there at the airport today.”
“Shut up, CAP,” growled L.Joe, as he swung the fridge close with his foot.
CAP rolled his eyes and ran his hand through his black, spiky hair. “I thought we were going to steal from the food store. Not to go and pick up some girls.”
“I know,” whined Ricky, the second youngest of the gang. “I wanted to eat some mangoes tonight.” He stood up and stuck out his tongue at L.Joe. “Because of you, I won’t be eating those yellow pieces of deliciousness tonight!”
L.Joe threw a pillow at Ricky and laughed. “I can always get you some pieces of mangoes, but it’s not all the time when you see two pretty, isolated girls together.”
Ricky pouted. “No, hyung. This is extremely serious. I really wanted to eat those mangoes! I even dreamed of eating some of those last night!”
The gang stared at Ricky, open mouthed. They all, except L.Joe, moved closer to Ricky- evidently concerned for their cute, young gang member.
“Ricky, darling,” asked Niel. “Are those bastards starving you at home? How come you’re dreaming of eating mangoes?” He grasped Ricky’s shoulders and shook him harshly, but Ricky’s mouth just quivered and he did not utter a word.
“Tell me, Ricky! Are those damn bastards not giving you any food!?”
Ricky whined and pushed Niel away, who was practically climbing on top of him.
“Stop it, Niel,” said Ricky, warily. “I’m not gay. Go and climb on top of CAP hyung or something. Just get me some mangoes. I’m hungry.”
Niel hissed and he held Ricky’s shoulders more tightly, “You little piece of !”
L.Joe’s mind strayed away from the problem of “Ricky needs to urgently eat mangoes or else he is going to have a rough night” conflict. He staggered over to the window and looked out of the rain-streaked window.
Rain was splashing down from the celestial clouds and thunder crashed down too. L.Joe placed one hand on the window and shivered when the cold window-pane touched his fingers. He trembled from the sudden blast of cold entering his body.

“They’ve been starving me for a week now!” bawled Ricky, his fingers clawing at his face. “The stupid ing bastards have been starving me since last week! They didn’t give me any food!”

Niel placed his hand on Ricky sympathetically.

“I should just run away,” snarled Ricky.

L.Joe’s mind steered back from Ricky’s conversation and back to his own thoughts again. He peered out of the window from his gang’s secret hideout.

It wasn’t in the middle of the forest or anything, but it was an abandoned house that was a little off the side of the main road at the end of the city. So far, L.Joe thought that it was a good location, for the raving fangirls that he had at school weren’t able to find them so far.

He leaned forward and breathed out onto the glass. Fog shrouded the window and L.Joe got his finger and drew a heart on the fog. The heart was so radiant against the window. Then it started to fade. Water started to drip down the sides of the heart, and finally one ran down the middle. A broken heart.

He didn’t have his first love yet. His heart ached to give his soul to a girl that he could trust. He wanted to have the feeling of giving his heart and body out of someone.

Then he saw them.

His heart started to beat ten times faster.

He went frantic.

L.Joe’s hands fumbled for the lock on the window sill and he threw the glass open. Rain poured down on his head as he stuck his head out, but he didn’t care. He needed to see them. He opened his mouth to breath, but was greeted with a fresh gulp of water falling from the sky.

While covering his eyes with his hands, L.Joe’s eyes desperately searched the roads in front. He leaned further out and yelled.

“L.Joe! Damn you, what the hell are you doing? Close the window!” CAP called out to L.Joe, but the blond boy merely ignored what his leader was saying. “Pathetic, man! You’re letting all the rain into the freaking house!”

L.Joe whipped around, his soaked blond hair spraying water all over the other members behinds him. He looked at them. They looked at him like he was mad.

“I saw them!” he whispered. No one replied.

“I ing saw them!” he repeated again, but this time with much more energy.

Ricky clutched his growling stomach and cocked his head in confusion. “Say wha’?”

L.Joe pointed at the window sill again and shook his fingers. “I saw those two girls that we met at the airport outside! I’m so serious!”

He held the slippery side of the window and flung his legs outside of the window, getting ready to jump out. Rain was coming so heavily from the sky now. So hard that L.Joe could feel the rhythmic thumps of the rain pounding on his shoulders.

CAP sprinted over to L.Joe and grabbed his fellow member around the waist. He hauled L.Joe back into the house with all his strength.

L.Joe fell back into the house with a thud, onto his back. He struggled and writhed in pain. But he was back on to his feet when he recovered from the sudden shock.

“I am going to go and see them!” roared L.Joe. “What the hell ,CAP! Just because you’re the leader of this gang doesn’t mean that you can stop me from what I want to do.”

CAP  felt his heart wrench up. Pain seared through his heart as L.Joe pushed him away and climbed out of the window sill and jumped out. CAP felt thrown out. He left like he was told to ‘die in a hole’ by L.Joe.

He blinked hard and bit his lip. He slowly turned around, closed the window, and stormed away. He plopped himself down onto the gray sofa and rubbed his head.

“But CAP,” asked Chunji, the most thoughtful and caring member of the group. “If you lock the window, L.Joe won’t be able to get in in the house when he comes back.”

Silence filled the room. CAP felt his eyes fill momentarily with tears of hatred and sorrow, but he forcefully pushed them away, quickly before anyone else could see. CAP stood up and looked at the window where L.Joe had left from. He started at it hard.

CAP looked at the window that was still hanging open, and saw the faint trace of a heart. The heart that L.Joe drew on the window. Hatred burst in him.

 

“Tell him not to come back for a long time.”

 

 

 

Author's note:
                SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS PRETTY SHORT AND EVERYTHING BUT YEAH(:

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!!! :D we'll try uploading one chapter per day. Maybe AHAH

PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO EACH CHAPTER! THANK YOU!     -from annnjcifer-