On the Plane to Japan

Friendship,love,and...TVXQ?!.....what else do u need?

As we boarded the plane, we had to pass through the 1st 5 rows, which were 1st class seats. we said our greetings to TVXQ sunbaes and their managers.

We sat down in row 9 and Jade, somehow always gets the window seat.

An hour had passed by since we took off from Manila international airport in the Phillipines, and the passengers were finally allowed to wander the plane. (i dont like to sitdown for long amouts of time) And, since only half of the plane was filled I was able to look through the plane's window, since Jade took it. haha.

TVXQ,came to our area and took their seats next to us. We ofcourse were glad to talk to them coz we were bored and we wanted to meet them without having to find information online, or look at videos on youtube like stalker fan girls do. 

" Hi my name is Max, you can call Changmin." said the maknae

"Anneyong my name is Junsu, hope your stay is pleasent in Tokyo." he gave a smile toboth of us, but remained smiling and Jade. 

"Sup, name is Micky, please call me Yoochun" he introduced, acting all cool.

"Hey name is Hero, call me Jae or Jaejoong." he said coldly, not a good impression on Jade,but i knew better because of his eyes.

"And you know me, Uknow or Yunho is fine haha" said the leader,grinning to both of us.

"Konichiwa, haha, my name is Sarah, please call me Yuki!" I waved (what can i say they were funny)

"Annyeonghasseyo, Jeoneun Dahlia-imnida. please call me Delilah or Jade" she bowed.

Their manager hyung, wanted them to sit back in their seats but Junsu and Jae didn't want to, so they sat behind next to us in the aisle to the left of us. I didn't want to be a third wheel to one another so I asked Junsu if we could switch seats, so he and Jade could get to to know one another.

"Hi." Junsu said with a smile to Jade :D

"Hello. "-  she replied

While Jade and Junsu got to know eachother, Jae turned to me.

"Hey"-he said more warmly than the first time when he introduced himself.

"Hey"-i replied, unsure how to persue a conversation.

"I want to apologize for how I introduced myself earlier, i was cold and not very polite; please forgive me."

"You were forgivin when you had said it. You look tired u should get some sleep."

"Thanks, but that gives me no right to be rude; and as tired as i am i won't go to sleep. But anyways, if you dont mind me asking, why are you going to Tokyo?"

"Same reason as you. To do photoshoots,buisness,only difference is is im going to live there."

"So your a model?????"

"Haha. Most deffinatly not! I'm a photographer! Haha i'm also the photographer for the shoot of your drama series coming up. Hence our screaming in the airport earlier."

"Really!?! No way! haha and do you mean the the time u screamed in front of us or the time in the bathroom??" he said **** I have a shocked expression****   " Don't be too surprised that we heard you; you guys were loud! Haha"

"Sooooorrrrry"

"It's cool"

"So now changing the subject, besides the shoot what are you and the guys going to Tokyo for?" I asked trying to stop the embarassment

Still chuckling at me he replied "Were on Vacation finally, we haven't had one in almost 2 years, so it's nice. We've been kind of over worked here latly the tour was kind've killer so im excited about my schedual being less complex." as he smiles at me

 

I then notice that on Jades side was quiet

awkward silence............
 

----------"Will everyone please return in 15 minutes we will land in tokyo japan. ようこそ東京へ or welcome to Tokyo Japan. Hope your next destination is to fly with us."

"Well i hope to see you around, here let me give you my number: need help, just call, arrasso?" Jensu tells Jade

"de, kamsamhamnida!"-She replies

I then see Jae writing on a paper and he hands it to me " Call me so we could hang out sometime."

i took the paper and put it in my purse i then took the pad of paper and pen and wrote my number "Ok. Heres mine. Call me whenever you want or have time."

"I most definatly will" he said and left with Junsu to go sit back down

Yuki and i had sat down in our seats and we landed in tokyo! we were so excited.

The stewardess had let the first class go first of course.

We headed out after Sunbaes and heard screams 3 seconds before we exited the gate. So many fans or cassies outside the gate. Sunbae had waited for us at the gate in front of the cassies, and told us that there is our car. They pointed at a man in a black suit with a cue card that read "ユキ&デリラ" translates to Yuki and Delilah. 

and of course we couldnt read japanese.

"Thanks, we will see you later!" I said and then I bowed and ran off to meet with the driver with our suitcases.

"Thanks!" as Jade said, bowed 

"Ya! Remember, call if you need help!" Junsu yelled as Jade ran off

"De!" - she yelled