Deep Feelings

Friendship,love,and...TVXQ?!.....what else do u need?

  

“Junsu-oppa! Wait!” Jade screamed out

“Dahlia, run! Find him!” I yelled

“Thanks Sarah! Saranghaeyo!” she said and gave me a hug and hugged Jae as well

“Sorry about your birthday oppa! I’ll make you a cake tomorrow.” she told him

“D, it’s cool; don’t worry. Just go get him!” haha he said

“Thanks Oppa!” she gave him a smile and ran downstairs.

“Yah! Here!” I threw a bag. She opened it up! Ballet flats!

“You’re not going to run in those stilettos are you?” I said,(feeling like the unni for once)

“You really do think of everything!” she said and ran out. She asked one of the employees where su ran off to. He said he ran west and was heading further into the downtown area! he said as she was leaving

“Alright, thanks!”

“You’re welcome!” he yelled but I doubt she heard his words.

" Changmin!!!!!" I yelled

"Mwo??" he said

I took a deep breath and realeased it " Can you please tell me what happened?" I asked more calmly. Jae stood next to me, waiting for him to answer.

He looked down when he replied " I tried to kiss her."

Jae was the one who exploded this time " You did what?! Wae! Why would you do that when you know that Junsu likes her?!"

Changmin looked down at his feet, floor, anything to not look at us.

But I saw his feelings in the one place its hard to hide...his eyes. I saw pain,sadness, regret, and ..love. Thats when I answered Jae's question for him.  "Because.. he loves her." Changmin looked up at me then, with surprise, and tears in his eyes.

Then he softly spoke " I thought she should at least know....I wanted her to know. Now she knows and yet, still she runs after him."  I looked at him he was heart broken, yet his expression was one of thought. Then louder he spoke again. " She has chosen him, he is the one that holds her heart..not me. But, even though she did not pick me I will still love her, and I will show her my love in a different way. I will be her friend, I will support her, ...and their love."

I was suprised by changmin oppa then he was young but, he was as wise as an old man. "Not only was that extreamely wise of you, but is was also very kind and brave of you to consider her feelings."

he looked up at me then i spoke again " You're a great person Chanmin, you have a big heart, you're wise, and you have an amazing personality. I know the pain you feel right now hurts and is deep and i don't expect you to smile right away and say everything is fine, but given time I think you will soon hold a girl's heart, who as well will hold your own."

"She's right Changmin. What you just said made me have an even deeper respect for you. You keep true to yourself and you will soon hold someone's heart..if you don't already."

He looked at us with a slight smile, still heart broken. "Thanks, and thanks for understanding sarah, that I may not smile right away..... Jae, I'm sorry about ruining your party."

"Don't worry about it I have another one next year."Jae replied

It was quiet Jae looked at me not knowing what to do. Changmin was looking down still ashamed and in thought. So I was the first to break the silence.

"Well scince no one else is here, Jae why don't you get your presents and take them to the house. Changmin you can go with Jae."

"What about you? And Presents what about my presents??!!" Jae said

I laughed at Jae. Changmin kinda chuckled.

"You can open them at home. It seems like the Cassie's gave you some insted of taking any." Changmin said pointing at the table.

"Good i'd rather them give him presents than take any, and Changmin is right you can open them at home."

"But I wanted to open yours!"

Again, I laughed and max chuckled

"You are such a little kid sometimes you know that??" I told him

Changmin chuckled at that then said "Let him at least open yours or else we'll never leve here."

"haha fine Jae go find my present.lol."

"Yes!!!!!" he ran to the table like a little kid then stopped. "Ummmmm which one is yours????"

"Haha! The red box with the shiney white ribbon." I told him. Max just shook his head.

"Theres alot of red boxes!" he said

I walked over, changmin followed, and picked up my present and gave it to him.

He was grinning and he hadn't even opened it yet."I love it!"

"You haven't even opened it yet! How do you love it?!"

"Cuz it's from you."

I grinned, "Just open it you fool! I'm sure changmin would like to go home sometime tonight haha."

He opened my present and smiled looked up at me  began messing with the box. He took out the camera and when he did changmin groaned in annoyence. "Really sarah! you had yo get him a camera!?" Changmin whined

"U-know broke his other and he was always playing with mine, so I bought him a new one!" I said happily.

"But, he always takes funny pictures of us!"changmin whined again.

"So what have fun with it! Who cares??"

"We do! Please return it."

"Well it's a little too late changmin. He likes it and I can already tell hes going to keep it."

Jae had put the batteries in the camera. "Hey Changmin, Sarah get together I want a picture of you guys!"

"See what you created?! Outside poparatzii wasn't enough now we have one in the group! Well come on he won't leave us alone till he gets a picture and i'd rather pose for it than him randomly take it."

I giggled."I thought this would be the reaction I would get when I got him it....I was right. But, as long as my oppa is happy, i'll put up with the whining complaints."

"Well I wish you luck, your going to hear a lot of them."

"Yah! Stop talking and get together! I want to test my new camera!" Jae said irritated

We took the pic. "Thanks for the great present Sarah!!!!" Jae said happily.

Changmin had already taken the rest of the presents to the car, so Jae couldn't open the rest till he got home.

"All the other presents are in the car you guys lets go." Changmin announced.\

"You guys go ahead and go to the house, I'll meet you there. I'm going to help clean up this mess." I explained.

"Kay. C'ya Sarah." Changmin waved and went to his car.

"Mwo? You i'm not leaving you here! I'll stay with you." Jae defended.

" I am not having you stay here, and clean on your birthday!! Go with Changmin. It's only 10:30pm I'll be home in a half hour. I'm not a little kid Jae I'll be fine."

 "Fine. But, if your not home by 11:30, I'm coming to get you and I'll throw you over my shoulder and drive you home. kay?"

"I have a question?"

"Mwo?"

"How are you going to drive when i'm thrown over your shoulder??? No just kidding. But why do I have to be home at a certian time? It is my house after all. "

"Because, it's still my birthday, and I want to spend whats left of it with my girlfriend. Wanna see a move when you get home???"

" A movie?? Is that what you want to do?"

"For now. ;)"

"Haha, then i would love to watch a movie with you. What will we see?"

" We'll see when you get home. See you soon. Thanks for the present. Love you." he kissed me on the cheek and left.

I got home exactly at 12:30. On the way home my mind replayed earlier events. Jade had forgotten her phone at the resturant when she ran off I found it on top of her purse. So she couldn't call me from it, even if she had it though her battery had died while I was at the resturant. She had my number memorized anyways. I just hoped she'd call me soon, im beggening to worry about her.

When I pulled up into the driveway I noticed that Junsu's car was there. "Oh maybe she's here then." I mumbled to myself. When I got out and went inside Junsu ran to me. " Is Dahlia with you?" He looked worried as he looked behind me to see if Jade followed behind me.  "You mean she's not here?!" I asked "No. She's not, I've called her cell but all I get is her voicemail." Junsu replied. "She left her cell behind when she went after you."   "UGH!! WHY DID YOU LET HER GO AFTER ME!!???!!!" with that he left me and whent to Jade's room. I stood there shocked, worried, and saddened.

"Ignore it Sarah, hes just worried and upset." Yoochun said and put a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him and nodded.

Jae then came down the stairs,looking at the steps. "I'm going to go get Sarah you guyys.....Oh!....You're here."

"You went up 5 minutes ago to get ready to get her! You didn't even give her till the time you said haha... you worry too much hyung." u-know said chuckling

Jae hugged me "Are you ok???"

"Why wouldn't I be???"

"You look pale and sad."

"Im just worried about unni."

With that he took my hand, led me upstairs, put on a movie, and as we laid on my bed he my hair and conforted me.ther we fell asleep in each others arms.