A Suprise Date

Friendship,love,and...TVXQ?!.....what else do u need?

Jae's POV:

"Sarah I'm back! Are you ready!?" I yelled to her upstairs.

"Yeah! Be right down!"

When she came down stairs I was in awe, she looked beautiful, but she looked nervous or worried.

"You look beautiful! Are you ok?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"I don't know. Sorry." ugh why did I ask her that she was probably just thinking!

" For what? Making sure i'm ok? If thats why then your already forgiven." She's so forgiving.

she kissed my cheek

"So where are we going?" she looked at me mischivously.

"Haha! It's a surprise!"

"Awwwwww I hate surprises!"

"Yeah bad ones! I think you'll like this one!"

"Oooook I trust you." I'm sure glad of that!

"Good then you won't mind me blindfolding you then!"

"Mwo?!"

"Oh come on! "

"Fiiiine."

"Haha!"

I put the blind fold on her and helped her to the passenger seat of the car.

I played music on the way over to our date spot, and ofcourse she sang along to almost every song. Even though she was a photographer she loved to sing and dance.

I hope Yunho, Yoochun, and Changmin got everything set up! I want to take her on a real date, not one where everyone is with us or the poparatzzi is following us everywhere, but a date thats just the two of us.

"Are we there yet?" she asked curiously

"No haha. not yet."

"Can you give me a clue on where we are going?"

"Haha! Where going to a place where only me and you will be there."

"What kind of clue is that! haha!"

 Yuki's POV:

"What kind of clue is that!Haha!" Seriously what kind of clue is that! Although, I did like the sound of being alone with him on a date. All of our others were either in a group or the Stalker-atzzi was following us, but I knew the conciquencis of going out with an idol so I didn't complain. I had to admit to myself though, that letter freaked me out. But, I'm not letting that ruin my night.

As I sang along to the music I let my mind forget about the letter and enjoy being with him. He giggled at me when a I sang words wrong to songs, being that im still learning the language, but I just kept going and eventually he sang along with me which made me stop so I could listen him sing, that and I felt that my voice was iferior to his. But everytime I stopped he stopped so after a bit I would start back up.It felt like forever and I wanted to see his face.

 

So i couldn't stay quiet anymore. "Are we there yet???"

"Haha impataint are we????"

"Yes! This should be considered a form of torture!!!"

"MWO!? WAE?!"

"Because I want to see you and where your taking me!" *I blush*

"Oh?" he pausess but I can tell he's suppressing something "Hahahahaha!!!! Remind me to do this more often!"

"What no! haha!!"

"Well to answer your question we are about 2 blocks away but you can't take off the bildfold yet!" He says loudly as I was reaching up to take my blidfold off.

I pout "Why not????"

"I have to take you to the spot first... thats why." he turns off the car.

"Yay! were stopped!!!"