The House

Friendship,love,and...TVXQ?!.....what else do u need?

Jade and i head to the exit, our driver with our bags. I told Jade we lived about 20 mintues from the airport. We arrived at an office called Zen Garden Townhouse. It was a really nice neighborhood with very clean streets. It looked like a rich area. And there was a park about 3 blocks away. While Jade and I headed into the office to check in for our house, the driver was already taking down our luggage from this small but strong car

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2114/2195148270_274ef54dbf.jpg

"Konichiwa, I have a town house reserved under the name Yuki?" as I bowed.

"Sorry no Japanese, Cambodian or Chinese." the receptionist said

We couldnt believe this, how did she get hired?

Jade pulled her phone out of her pocket, and called someone, and put it on speaker.

"Yobsaeyo?"-Junsu answered

"Sunbae?"

"Hai?"

"Can you help us with a language barrier?"

"Hai, look to your left"

We looked and there he was, standing in the doorway with the other TVXQ sunbaes.

"Oppa!" Jade exclaimed. cant believe she said that.

"Can you help us with translating in Mandarin, please?" I asked

Yoochun then stepped forward and started chatting with the recptionist. He is really good with words, you can say that hes a ladies man.

"Ni hao, my friend was wandering if you can give her the house key. The name is Yuki." he said so charismatically

"Hai, here you go,you are in building 12. Xixi, and have a pleasant time here at Zen Gardens" she bowed and gave the keys to Yoochun. We felt an arura in the air when their hands touched.

"Xixi." He bowed and walked out of the office. 

"Thank you so much Yoochun sunbae!" Jade and I said.

"Ha, no problem."

"Here you go!" said the driver, handing off the keys to the car to me.

Jade asked Changmin to translate what I said to the driver.

"Thank you but no thank you to the car, my roommate and I have the transportation we need. We really dont need this sad car. But thank you again" they both bowed and the man left.

"Jade! I ment to tell you.......um... i kinda decorated the house already." I shyly admitted.

"WHAT?!"

" I decorated.... but if u dont like even 1 thing, we can change it. Okay???"

"Fine, but I wish you had waited for me."

"Sorry, i just wanted to suprise you."

" It's ok, ....i can change it if i want???"

"Of course!"

"Then lets go."

We gave Yunho the keys to the building. All of us had a piece of our luggage. Yunho had opened the door to the house and like Yuki said it was fully furnished and everything. All of us couldn't believe our eyes!

I heard a few "Oh my God's" and smiled glad my friend was pleased so far.

There was an urban asian theme throughout the house which i had specifically planned.

In the Living Room- The walls were a light tan color,with beautiful bold colored fabrics. There was cherry stained hard wood floors throughout the house. a cherry wood entertainment center with a flat screen tv, a couch, and a recliner, a rug that tied the whole room together,and a glass coffee table.

The kitchen- The kitchen had cherry wood cabinets, all new stainless steel apliences, and black granit counter tops.

"So how do u like it Jade?"

"It's great!" (I acctually hopes she likes this)

I turned to the guys"Could you guys hang here while i show her the rest of the house?"

uknow was the first to reply "Sure, but only if we get to see the rest of the house later."

"fair enough."

Jade and i went up stairs.

"Ok well here's the bathroom"- i told her

"Wow it's like a spa."

"Good that was my plan"

"Heres the guest room oooooooor your room if you don't like yours." i explained **She opens the door**

"Oh wow its nice.. are you sure you don't want to be an interior decorator, insted of a photographer???"

"maybe..but if you ask me your room is better than this one , but thats up to you."

"Well lets see ...By the way wheres yours?"

"You'll see it after yours hows that sound?"

"oh ok."

**opens door to her bedroom**

Jades Bedroom-

"It has surround sound for your T.V. and radio. The bed has wheels so you can move it into a corner; so you can danceand it's a queen size bed. You also have a flat screen T.V. and one of the fastest laptops available."

Her Bedroom had 2 white and 2 red walls the wall away from the door was white and had her closet, the doors were mirriors.The wall left to the door was red and was the main foucus point that specific wall had a black sillouet of a cherry blossom tree and was where the head of her bed was. Across from the bed was a cherry wood entertainment center with nothing on it but her T.V. The wal where the door was, was her cherry wood desk again nothing on it but her sleek red laptop.

"So this is mine??"

"Yes of course.. But only if you like it."

"I love it." (I truly hopes she likes it)

"Good. Im Glad"

"Can I see your room now???"

"Sure mine is more intricate though."

"Ok"

**Yuki opens the door to her bed room**

Yuki's Room- Yuki's room had a light tan on all of the walls but one. The wall across from the door had a mural; it was in the spring time there was green grass, a beautiful pink cherry blossom tree, and a gishia in her kimono sitting with her back to you under the tree, under the sunset sky.The left wall was where her four poster queen size bed with sheer white fabric around it. the other two walls were like Jades set up; the entertainment center and desk walls.

"Wow. is like a princess room."

 "Haha it is."

Then the girls heard a yell "Can we see the rest?? If its nice down here I cant wait to see upstairs."

They both laughed and yelled "Yeah come on up!"

When the guys came up stairs and was looking in the rooms they were amazed and loved it.Which made Jade and I very happy. 

"Ok to welcome you both to Tokyo. Why dont we have a house warming party?" said Yunho

"Yay! Why dont we? Right now is the perfect time. Yuki has a job opportunity, TVXQ has a vacation and also we want to celebrate you into the TVXQ family. Even though we have known each other for a few hours." said Changmin.

aww he said we are family.

"Changmin's right. It is a reason to celebrate, and you both are like family. And we have never really had friends like you." said Jae

"Speaking for us both, we thank you  for helping us, but we dont want to intrude on your free time; also we are tired and plus we dont have money for food to make for you guys."  Jade said

"Delilah, we would like to spend our time with you, if thats ok. and dont worry we can treat you both by buying the groceries tonight" said Junsu.

"Are you sure?" I asked

"Hai!" they replied

Jade pulled me off to the side.

" OK remember i am a vegan, and you know the things i can't eat, and make sure you tell the guys in the car once your on your way to the market."

"Yea i got it, i know you. Oh, and i have a surprise downstairs for you!" I said

"Another??!!"

"Yep! i'm just full of surprises!"(hehe i enjoy surprising people   :D )

"Ok we split up. Yoochun, Jaejoong, Changmin and Yuki head to the market, and Yunho, Junsu and I will head to loving hut. So i am guessing 3 hours of shopping. 2 hours of prep and eat around 5 or 6." Jade planned.

As we headed out, before we split up. I had a surprise for Jade. I got us our own transpotation. I prepared 2 sports cars and bikes.

a blue and black sports car and a red hot sports bike for Jade

http://carsmedia.ign.com/cars/image/article/711/711993/the-fast-and-the-furious-tokyo-drift-car-of-the-day-neelas-rx-8-20060609025855229.jpg

 http://image.sportrider.com/f/8448162/146_0611_08_z+2007_yamaha_r1+red_studio.jpg 

and I got a matching(ish) sports car and sports bike
 
  I caught her by surprise, but she asked Yunho to drive her to a loving that was in tokyo.
 
While Jade,Uknow,and junsu went to Lovinghut to get Jade her food. Me,Jae,Micky,and Changmin went to the store to get groceries. I , of course had to drive, since i took racing school i hated the way people drive if they drived slow, Jae and the other just told me were to go, that is, when they wern't scared that i would crash.(hehe i enjoyed it).
On the way I explained to Jae, Micky, and Changmin about veganism and how Jade converted to it and so on. When w e got home about 1 hour early. And me and the guys heard the others walking around the house.
 
 
 
 
Jade had   the stereo and it was just amazing me and the others heard Super Junior's Sorry Sorry, SHINee's Replay, and Girl's Generation Oh!
 
Me and the others began preping the meal,when Jade came down to the new kitchen and saw us. Her take out from Loving Hut was still on the table. 
"Do you guys need help with anything?" she asked
"Nope were good, thanks though." I replied
"I can see that you like your stereo." I told her as I wiped her face with a paper towel, apperently she and the others had been dancing.
"Haha, yeah. I love it. but how did you get my room done?" she asked
"Internet. That thing does wonders, haha. well i gotta go. I'll send Changmin up with you, he causes little too much trouble. I'll call you out 30 minutes before we are ready to eat, ok?"
"Ok, oh make sure you make extra later, for Changmin, he likes to eat late." Jade told me.
"I know i have been told the whole ride home from the market."  haha max.
Changmin was already heading upstairs were Yunho and Junsu are at.
 
An hour and a half  passedand Junsu, Yunho, Max and Jade are already down stairs and have begun setting the
table. 
Everything smelled so good in the house. But Jade couldnt eat it. 
There was miso soup, Bulgogi, and bimbibap. Tea, Milk for Changmin(weirdo), water, freshly cooked white and brown rice. and some Dubu(haha onew).
 
Jade opened the take out bag, opened the container, Changmin kept his eyes on her the whole time, eating quietly.
She looked at the box and sat there, not touching it, till..
"Why arent you eating?" Junsu asked
"Someone cut half of my burger and ate it!" she exclaimed while Yoochun and Junsu peeked into the container.
 
Yunho, Jae, and I looked directly at Changmin. Chagmin looked up inncently, swallowed his food, and smiled.
"Delilah, I am sorry for eating your burger, i will repay you somehow" Changmin said while he kept eating his food.
HE ATE HALF MY BURGER!!!! WHO DOES THAT????!
MAX!!!! ----Jade exclaimes  (that was her only food)