She's Back!!

Friendship,love,and...TVXQ?!.....what else do u need?

Jaejoong' POV:

I woke up on Sarah's bed with her facing me still asleep. Yesterday was a long and hard day for her. I kissed her on her cheek and got up. Man shes a heavy sleeper. I got dressed and went down stairs, everyone else that was in the house was already awake. Dahlia, unfortunatly, was still not here. I cooked breakfast for everyone letting Sarah sleep. Changmin and Junsu was still not talking to eachother , and Junsu wouldn't eat. So, it was a quiet morning.

Me and the guys then hear cars pulling up in the driveway. I see Jade get out of a car. I go out onto the doorstep. I was mad at her for making Sarah worry. I put a stern look on my face.

“Where were you? Why haven’t you called? We have been worried sick  about you!” I asked.  I then see SHINee and smile at them. “Minho, Taemin, Onew,  Key, Jonghyun! What a surprise! Come on in. Onew there are some chicken strips in the  freezer. Pop them in the oven. Enjoy!”

“Yes! Whoo! Chicken~!!!!” Onew screams!

We walk in and Yuki ran downstairs to see what all the commotion was about.

“Dahlia,” she ran and hugged me.”Did you just come in now?” she asked worriedly

“Yea she did.” I said with a parental voice.

Yuki's POV:

I woke up with Jae not beside me, but a note "Downstairs.-J" I got dressed and brushed my hair and teeth. I then here Jae's voice, but i'm unable to make out what he's saying. So I go downstairs to see what was going on. While walking down the stair I saw Dahlia.

"Dahlia!!!???" I ran and hugged her. "Did you just come in now??" I let worry slip into my voice.

"Yea she did." Jae answered for her sounding very much like the umma he is.

“Yuki-ssi, Gwenchanayo. She is fine. No need to worry. She was ok. Well sort of.” Minho said

“What do you mean sort of?” I asked

“Junsu” Jade whispered and looked up.

I turned around and saw Junsu on the stairs behind me.

“We need to talk.” Su said. Jade nodded and headed upstairs. Everyone stopped what they were doing. Even Onew and his happiness from chicken was gone and a worried expression was now on his face.

"Ummmmm can you fill me in minho?" I asked

"I found her at starbuck's and she looked tired, like drained, she said she slept in a studio then head there. I took her to our house so she could take a shower and freshen up."

I wen't over and hugged him. "Thank you for taking care of her."

"Umm do you think we should leave them alone up there???" Onew asked still worried and also a worried Key beside him.

"Yea we should. Thay need to work this out by themselves. "

They all nodded and it got quiet. Gooood I hate it when it's like this. I noticed Jae made breakfast. "Oh, oppa! You made breakfast!"

As if knowing what I was doing, he went over to the kitchen. "Yeah, you must be hungry just waking up. Anyone else hungery??"

"If you don't mind we are." Minho said.

"No I don't mind at all. Could you help me make some more Jae?"

"Yeah."

"You guys make yourself at home turn on the T.V if you want."I told our guests.

"Thanks."

After we ate we all watched T.V. then watched Jae open all his presents except for Dahlia's and Su's. (He couldn't wait any longer haha!)

After I went up stairs and peeked into Jade's room. We all were wondering if they were ok. When I opened the door I saw Jade in Junsu's arms, both were asleep and had tear streaked faces. So I closed the door and let them sleep.

"Well are they ok??" Key asked

"Their both knocked out, and in each others arms. What ever you do don't wake them up they both need their sleep."

Everyone said a mixture of awwww's and arasso's; for the day we all just kicked back and relaxed. We played a few video games guitar hero, rock band, and we even did some kareoke which onew and key loved. We let SHINee stay the night and even by the time we went to bed Dahlia and Su were still asleep.

The next morning Jae and I woke up around 9 am.When we went downstairs we made sure to be quiet unsure if taemin and key were awake' scince they slept in the living room. When we got down there Key and taemin had already made coffee for themselves and were talking in low wispers.

"Morning Taemin and key oppa." I wispered to them Jae nodded. (he's not a morning person)

"Oh Yuki-ssi , Jae morning! Im sorry but we made coffee for ourselves." Taemin wispered

"No problem I don't mind it actually helps. When did you guys get up??"

"ummm 8:30???" key said. Taemin nodded in agreement.

 Jae handed me a cup of OJ "Thanks." he nodded.

Yunho and yoochun came out dressed, and helped themselves to the coffee.

Changmin woke up a few minutes after.

About 5 min. after ten Dahlia came downstairs and walked into the kitchen not looking into the livingroom.

“How are you?” said Yunho

“How are you feeling?” said Jae

“Dude you slept through the day! You must’ve been  tired.” I said

She  confused me when she said. “Um yea sure.” She walked into the kitchen. She grabbed two bowls of rice, 2 glasses of orange juice, 2 pairs of chopsticks, a bottle of soy sauce and a servingtray. Then walked back into her room.

"Well that lasted a long time." I said sarcasticly.

Everyone nodded

A half hour later they both come out of Jade's room.

Junsu held the tray that Dahlia took upstairs. Jade followed and they washed the dishes.

"Finally we see you both!"said Yoochun

“Yeah! Are you both ok, now?” Yunho asked

“Yeah we are ok.” Junsu said

“Um…did SHINee, leave?” Jade asked

“Aniyo. We stayed the night!” Taemin came out from the hall behind the living room.

“Annyeong, Taemin-ah. Did you sleep well?” she hugged him.

“I did, did you?”

“I did thanks!”

“AH!!” Jae slammed the freezer door shut.
“What happen Hyung?” Yunho asked

“Chicken happened.”