A night to remember

Friendship,love,and...TVXQ?!.....what else do u need?

Yuki's POV:

As Jae helps me out of the car I try not to kill my self by tripping being that im in heels and blindfolded.

"Ok now don't freak out "

I thought he was going to take the blind fold off but insted I hear "Up you go" and feel my feet leave the floor he then tosses me over his shoulder.

"Jae!!!! OMO!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!!"

"AIYA!!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO FREAK OUT!!!! YOU KNOW YOU WIGGLING IS NOT HELPING."

*stops wiggling* "But im heavy I don't want to hurt you!!!"

"Well now that you've stopped moving youre acctually quite light."

"Really?.."

"Yeah. so hold on were almost there. I wouldnt even have to do this if you were wearing proper shoes and if you didn't fall so much.haha"

"How was I supposed to know not to wear heels!! you didnt tell me where we're going! lol"

"Yeah but your enjoying that aren't you?"

"Yes.. sorry for wiggling, but you know this is not the most comfortable way of being carried."

"HAHA. Like I said if you didn't fall so much and wore proper shoes I wouldn't be doing this."

"Good point. good point."

*Hears laughing*

"Who's that???"

U-knows POV:

"Here they come!!" Changmin hushed at us.

I look up and sure enough I see one owakward figure walking this way. I realize that Jae has Sarah draped over his shoulder and shes just dangling there. I tried to compose myself while I point it out to Yoochun and minnie. They looked at the couple and then back at me. we all couldn't help it we started cracking up laughing!!!!

Then we realized what we were doing then tried to compose ourselves still chuckling. "We have to ask him why she cant walk over here."

they both nod in agreement trying to finish up before they got here I poured the drinks then we all stood in a line.

We then see jae put Sarah down on the floor and she holds his shoulders to get her balance, and I realize shes whearing heels and is blind folded and I poin it out to chun and minnie.

Yoochun replies " That would explain alot," he chuckels again then says " he should've told her not to whear heels, he knows she whears them all the time."

"Yes but he did say that this was last minute." I replied and watched as he fixed her hair for her.

""Guuuuys be quiet,were supposed to just wait on them remember? Common think of how much they each do for us, lets help meke this night as special as possible." minnie whined.

"Ok. Ok. your right min." i replied

We all stood quietly and smiled as Jae removed her blindfold.

Sarah POV:

"Hold on im fixing your hair for you."

"Oh ok thanks."

"I hope you like this" he said as he turned me around to face a certian way.

"I'm sure I will."

He then removed the blind fold.

I open my eyes and Gasp.

Jae's POV:

I hope she likes this the guys added a couple of things but it looked great.

It was by the Pond and had lots of moonlight, there was a big tree with a couple of blankets with rose petals on them and a couple of tea lights by them. The was a picnic table with a tablecloth and food and drinks on it.  The table also had rose petals and tea lights sccattered around on it. And right next to the table  in suits, in a row, and with their hands behind their back was U-know, Yoochun, and changmin. Man, did I owe these guys.

I removed the blindfold.

I watched her open her eyes and gasp she had her hands over and I barely heard a wispered "Oh My God."

she then turned to me "You did all of this for me?"

"Ofcourse, we don't get to go out alot and have some alone time and with all of the madness that went on I thought you would like it. After all you are my girlfriend; and you put up with alot of things you don't have to because of me. So I think the least I can do is do somthing for you. Do you like it????"

"Ofcourse! I love it! Its beautiful!" she then went up to me and kissed me.

We then walked to the picnic area.

The guy's bowed to us.

She smiled "Will you guys be joining us????"

u-know was the first to reply " Yes. But only while you eat, we are only your waiters tonite."

"You've eaten too right???" she asked

"Yes before we got here we ate, please do not worry about us." yoochun replies.

"Minnie this is true??"

he nods his his head yes with a smile.

I smile at her, even though this night is for her she wants to make sure the guys have eaten, knowing her she would've told them to sit and eat with us or go get somthing to eat.

"Just pretend were not here like you're at a normal resturant." u-know tells her.

"As you wish." she replies then turns her head back to me and smiles.

"Would you like to eat?"

"Ok."

Sarah' POV:

Jae helps me sit at the picnic bench then he sat down himself.

I looked at the table it was beautiful! Covered with rose petals and tea lights the guys then sat down some food which was very good. All while eating me and Jae joked around laughed and told stories about past experiences to each other.

Eventually, I got cold and apperently shivered as much as i tried to hide it, and Jae noticed he got up took  off his jacket and put it over me and sat back down he was whearing two long sleeve shirts.

"Thank you" I blushed "but aren't you going to be cold now???"

"No, i'm used to this type of weather."

"Would you like some hot chocolate??"

"Yes please."

Upon hearing that Changmin poured Jae some hot chocolate and u-know poured some for  me yoochun grabbed a small bowl witha pair of tongs. I tried to figure out what was in it, but  he then came up to me.

"Want some mashmellows??" he smiled

"Ooooo yes please" I smiled, and i probably looked like a little kid but, I didn't care.

Chunnie put some marshmellows in my cup "Thanks Chunnie!" which he giggled to.

he went to Jae "Do I even ask for you???" he said

"Na. you know my answer." Jae replied

Chunnie put marshmellows in Jae's cup too.

"Thanks chunnie!" he said mocking me to which we all laughed.

The guys picked up our plates and set the pot of  hot chocolate by the bankets.

they took away the tea lights by the blankets and put them on the table

Jae helped me from the table and we went to the blankets he lifted one of them sat down against the tree and then I sat down leaning against him, he then covered us both up with the other blanket .

Before the guys left they put on some music low for background noise, and then they were gone.

"I have something for you" Jae then told me.

"Really?"

"Yes." He then  reached into his pocket and pulled out a dimond "J" necklace out of his pocket.

"So everyone knows that you are mine, and mine alone."

 

"OMO! Jae, it beautiful!" I take off my necklace and put it next to me "Put it on me??" I ask questioningly

"Ofcourse." he puts it on me. "It looks perfect on you."

I blush, "Thank you" and I kiss him.

"Your welcome." he wraps his arms around me and we stay that way most of the night just talking. When were in the car I end up falling asleep on the way home.

JAE'S POV:

I look down at her asleep, were at her house now and I don't want to wake her.

I get out of the car unlock and open the door of the house, then go back to the car and carry her bridal style and close the car door with my foot. I get in the door of the house and try to close it as gently as possible, she stirrs but moves her head closer to me. I carry her upstairs and to her room, I lay her on the bed gently,take off her heels  *how do girls walk in these! they have to be about 4" or more!* I cover her up in a blanket, and smiled. I was about to head to the guest bedroom when somthing caught my eye on her dresser. I know I shouldn't, but I read the letter .

I couldn't believe what I was reading It was a hate letter an anomonus one! and it was addressed to her  and this person hated her for being with me! Why? Why didn't she tell me about this erarlier tonite! What else has she been hiding from me! Does she get a lot of these???

 

She should've told me! Maybe she'll tell me tomorrow yeah, thats it she'll tell me tomorrow she just didn't want to ruin the nite she'll probably tell me tomorrow.

I put the letter back to how it was and left to the guest bedroom.