NO CHICKEN!!!!

Friendship,love,and...TVXQ?!.....what else do u need?

“Chicken….happened?” Jade repeated confused. “Yah Taemina-ah, Gwenchana?”

“I am afraid not, D.” said Key from behind.

“What are you guys talking about?” I asked

“Onew hyung, has an addiction to Chicken.”Key said

“Like a drunk with alcohol, well its chicken with Hyung. We didn’t think he would eat everything from the freezer.” said Taemin all worried.

“Today I was going to make stir fry with chicken for lunch and make soup with it!” said Jae. “ONEW!!!!!” he screamed.

He walked angrily through the halls and opened the door to the guest room. Onew was still sleeping on the mattress on the floor with Minho and Jong sleeping soundly next to him. (they look so cute!) Jae kicked the bed hard. It woke Minho and Jong up but Onew was grumbling out, “Chicken saranghaeyo.”

“What?! Get up Onew!” Jae literally dragged Onew from the guest room into the living room.

“Hyung what are you doing?!” Onew screamed out.

“Giving you the beating of a lifetime!”

“WAE?!” Onew screamed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm490aUEAZ8

“KIM YOUNGWOONG!” Jade and I had gotten the attention of everyone in the room was looking at the both of us.

Jade and I looked at each other. We kind of gave each other the {Are you thinking of what I’m thinking} look.

“We have an idea. How about, Oppa make what you can with what we have. Then for dinner we treat you guys, at what Jade can eat, how does that sound?” We said.

They all came in agreement.

Since it was 10:30 in the morning, the Vegan Restaurant Loving Hut Tokyo opened at 11:30. Jade would call them to reserve about 12 people for 5:00 p.m.

They all killed time, by playing soccer. Junsu and Minho were so competitive that they were playing by themselves without knowing at the park.

All the while me and Jae made lunch.

*Hey they don’t want to play all rough. and yes they left them at the park. 4 blocks away!

Lunch was ready! Yay! Jae Oppa and I had made rice, shrimp and mixed veggies on the side.  We asked Jade to go get the two pro's for lunch and she asked Changmin to walk her to the park.

Jae, the others, and I set the table and waited for the others to return.