Suprise!

Friendship,love,and...TVXQ?!.....what else do u need?

Scince Junsu went to go get Jade everyone knew everything would be ok. So, everyone slowly began to leave,by 5 o'clock me and Jae were the only one's home.

Jae's POV:

Finally! Everyone is gone! I was begining to wonder when the house wouldn't be so packed!

Now me and Sarah will be able to do something before she has to start working! Wait... thats day after tomarrow!!! I gotta do somthing! But, what?? Ummm Oh!! I know!

"Sarah, I'll be right back ok?"

"Where are you going??"

Omo, she looks so innoccent! But, I want to surprise her.

" We need some supplies for dinner tomorrow, I was just going to go get them real quick."

"Oh, I'll go with you. Let me get my shoes."

"No no no no it's ok. I only need two things. Just.. change into somthing cofortable, but nice, like jeans and a nice shirt and i'll take you to dinner when I get back ok??"

"Oh ummm ok." She smiled at me kissed my cheek and headed upstairs.

"See you when I get back."

"See you!" she yelled.

I left the house in her car scince it was the only car left. And drove to the hotel the others were at.

I ran into the hotel room and began changing.

"What are you doing here? Is Sarah with you?" Yunho said

"Hey just who I wanted to talk to! I need you and the guy's help. Please?" I pleaded

The others popped in.

"What do you need Jae?" Yoochun asked.

" You'll help me?"

"Of course." Changmin answered while the other two nodded. I grinned then explained my plan.

Yuki's POV:

I wonder whats taking him so long.... it doesn't take this long to get two things from the store.

*guuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrgle* uggggh and I am famished!!

I had changed into something I thought suitable.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/sylvia-skinny-jeans-black-l/info.html/pid.1024703566      

(the whole oufit)

While waiting I decided to check my mail all of it was bills except for one, it had nothing written on the front but my name. So I opened it and read it.

"  Break up with Jaejoong within the end of the month, or else your life is over.

                                          - F"

In shock I put the letter away in my dresser drawer. "Sarah are you ready????!!!" I hear Jae yell upstairs "Yeah! Be rite down!!" I composed myself enough to pass as ok and walked down to him and kissed him on the cheek.

" You look great! you ok?????"

"Yeah wae?"

"I don't know sorry."

"For what? Making sure i'm ok? If thats why then your forgiven already." I stood on my tippie-toes and kissed his cheek.