Disaperring acts again

Friendship,love,and...TVXQ?!.....what else do u need?

Yuki's POV:

After Junsu Oppa explained. Jonghyun walks in looking down at his cell while walking to the kitchen, grabbing something to eat. Walks over in of the living sitting legs crossed and looking like a little first grader paying attention to the teacher. Everyone looks at him, waiting for him.

He looks, wide eyed; looking around.

“What? I’m interested. You guys are like a drama!” he said.

Junsu and Jade laughed.

“But why?” Yoochun asked

Junsu nudged Jade to tell the truth

“Geugae,-- I never pranked any one before in my life so this was just fun for me. Plus every time I try I pull a trick I laugh. So it was fun to act and not laugh. Mianhae and Saranghaeyo.”

“Forgive us? This is a onetime thing and we promise not to pull another. Hmm?” Junsu asked.

“Well you got my vote, so a yes. Even though I wasn’t involved.” Jonghyun stopped in front of the stairs and looked at us. “Guys, they are dating. Don’t stay mad at them forever, arrasso?” said Jonghyun.

He was right. They were dating, but he also made things even more awkward then Onew Sangtae. Everyone dispersed from the staircase and started eating at the table. Jade tried to break the silence.

I couldn't say anything at the moment I was still in shock that they both were ok. So Jade I think, thought I didn't forgive her. I did, even though I didn't think that was a great trick and I felt a little hurt, I did forgive her. .... I just couldn't say so.

“Um, do you guys still want to go to Loving Hut tonight or not? So I can call.” Jade asked

(still in shock I couldn't answer yes or no.)

“I’ll go.” Taemin said

“Thanks Taemin.”

Minho sighs.”I’ll go as well.”

“Thanks Oppa.” she said.

She looked at Jae, Yunho, Changmin, Yoochun, and me. She ran upstairs with tears starting fall. Junsu went up stairs to comfort her. It didn’t work. She cried into her pillow. Yunho and Changmin knocked on the door and junsu let them in. They sat on her bed and the door closed..

 Yoochun knocked and went in. She grabbed her ipod and cell fast and walked immediately downstairs. She grabbed her set of keys that I gave her first day we came. Got in the car and drove. Worried we had someone call who's number Jade wouldn't recongnize.( I knew otherwise she wouldn't answer.) Key volentered and called.

“Yobsaeyo?”

“Ya!!!! Everyone is looking for you?! Eoddie!” he told her.

“Yah! Duguya?!” she said

“It’s Key! Where are you?” he said

“Key? Why are you calling me?” she asked

“Can I call to ask where you are and that everyone is worrying about you?” he made a point

“Yes, you can call but I am not telling you where I am.” she said stubbornly

“行くラテチャイ/////iku ratechai”

“I’ll be there” said Key!

Now we knew where she was. Great!  Minho and key whent to go get her. When Junsu got a call from Minho saying Jade didn't go with them he left. He told us that he didn't plan on him and Dahlia to be back for dinner. Me and the others only said ok and find and take care of her. We trusted him, and plus, she would feel better seeing him rather than me or the others and obviously he had a plan.

Minho and Key came back with bento box's for everyone saying Junsu bought them for all of us as an apology for the trick and missing dinner. They also told us that Junsu said they would probably be coming home late. But, still didn't mind because Jade had her key and Junsu would help her feel better.