Flight to Tokyo, Japan

Friendship,love,and...TVXQ?!.....what else do u need?

Yuki and Jade are sitting side by side each have a phone and an ipod in their hands.

While waiting, yuki finds a text from her boss and begins to read it aloud to Jade.

                    **Hello Sarah.This is Arin, I am the producer for  Sunao ni Narenakute or in English "It's Hard to say I love you." I am sure you are on your way to Tokyo right now. As of Today, you are now the photographer for this Japanese Drama. It will feature five cast members, so in a couple days a car will be waiting outside of your living quarters to take you to the photoshoot and drop you off once your work is over. I hope to meet you the day of the shoot, sayonara for now-Arin**

I go on the web on my phone and type in the name of show. (A good photographer always researches their subjects!)

While finding info about the shoot. About 10 men rush into the gate out of breath.  They sat down behind the girls talking, but they were speaking in Japanese! And neither of the girls really spoke japanese, so they really could not understand it. Then Jade heard yuki scream.....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" -Yuki screams

"OH MY GOD! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"- Jade exclaims!

"Read this!" - Yuki demands

Yuki hands Jade the phone;

                    ***"TVXQ's Hero Jaejoong is apart of the cast SUNAO NI NARENAKUTE photos of the cast will be revealed soon and the drama's poster is said to be shot in a few days and will be released in a few weeks! stay tuned to TOKYO HIVE FOR MORE INFO"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! OH MY GOD! I'm so happy for you!" Jade exclaims!

" Thank you so much! i am so excited for the shoot with kim jaejoong's drama! Now i'm nervous! But i will be proffessional." Yuki replies.

The men sitting behind the girls then, look up and see 2 girls screaming up and down like a bunch of fan girls(which they were of course!)

"Ahem" said  a voice; the girls stoped jumping and looked at the man.

He looked really tired, not just being out of breath, but fatigued. He had a really delicate face that looked familiar to the girls. He had a cap and sunglasses on, which the girls found odd because they were inside .

"Sorry, but uh i could not help but over hear your...excitement over Jaejoong-hyung here" said the man spoke with an accent.

The girls looked at the guys in detail and the man speaking, IT WAS Yunho from TVXQ!

" You arn't by any chance TVXQ,  are you?" Jade asked.

I was shocked,and alittle embarassed(we were just jumping around and screaming about Jae rite in front of them, and they were tired from running already)

"haha, yeah we are." yunho said with a smirk, as he slid his sunglasses at the bridge of his nose, showing his gorgeous Chocolate brown eyes.

"Can you please excuse us for a second?" I asked

I signaled Jade to quickly follow me to the girls bathroom.

And she quickly followed

We Both looked at each other, with out speaking, and screamed as loud as they could. (Due to the echo of the bathroom and airport , they still heard us,but they laughed.)

When we came back to the gate the guys looked at us standing and smiling, waiting for us! 

"Annyeonghasseyo, Nice to meet you! Jeoneun Jade-imnida. and this is my friend, Yuki-imnida. Annyeong!" as Jade introduced both herself and Yuki.

"Anneyeong, I am Yunho, this our hyung, Jaejoong, Junsu, Yoochun, and our whiney maknae, Changmin... You speak Korean?"  as he introduced them they waved after he called out their names

"Ne, but Yuki is learning and she is able to understand a little Japanese.  I dont speak Japanese." Jade revealed (I was a little too nervous to speak,and was getting used to the idea of talking to them.)

"Flight 94 to Tokyo Japan is now boarding rows 1 through 3." they announced on the intercome.

Their manager, had the guys board since they sat in rows 1 and 3, while we sat in row 9.