GW: 9

Gangster Wife

Author's POV:

 

The Kim's Mansion at 2000 pm. Located at the basement of the mansion in one particular room. There was sounds heard from the room. It is punches with slaps. Who is being tortured in the room?

 

Taeyeon stand and watched how her father punched Doo Joon times after time trying to get him talk, but with every hits he land, Doo Joon still keeps his mouth shut, even with the blood starts to splatter on the floor coming from his wounded lips. Cuts was visible on his face because of Mr Kim's extreme punches.

 

He pant and pant as he glared back at Mr Kim then to Taeyeon. But his cold glares didn't moved Taeyeon at all. She didn't flinched nor fidget by his cold deep glares, in returns she did the same, with her cold deep stares that have no emotions in it.

 

Mr Kim yanked his collar and bring him up to his feet. "Listen here! If you don't want to die now, then you better tell me all the details of why you are interfering with my areas!! I don't ing care if you are my daughter's past love, but you have gone far enough to make me do this to you!" Mr Kim growls, vein is popping all over, even on his arms and neck are visible.

 

Doo Joon look into Mr Kim's eyes emotionless then smirk and slowly it turns into laughter. The people in the room look at him.

 

"My only target is my love that I can't forget. I don't intend to ruined your business Mr Kim, but just her. My business is only with her....and her husband."

 

Upon hearing that, Taeyeon's eye shot wide open and she shoved her fathers away from him, now taking his place in yanking Doo Joon's collar. "What do you want with him!? What do you want to do with Kai!!?" she shouts, obviously furious that the men couldn't stop her, scared.

 

-::-::-

 

Doo Joon laughs again but this time it sounded much more irritating then the previous one. It also have some evilness in his laughter. Taeyeon clenched her first tight and raised it, she really wanted to punched him in the face like how her father did.

 

But she stopped before she could even do it when Doo Joon said, "His life.." she frozed in her spot with the fist still in the air.

 

"He is coming back soon. About few more days. I even know where he stays in China and what he do there."

 

"How did you know that?" she asked, bewildered. "I have many eyes just like you, Taeyeon. Ears, spies, eyes, guards,whoever you like. I have it all. My men is there watching his every move and wrote down every schedule he has. You see, his family has some unsettle business  with my family. And since you are a part of his family, then you are the same with him."

 

She couldn't say any word, her body trembles but she got herself together and throw a hard punch on him that quickle knock him out cold.

 

-::-::-

 

Mr Kim ordered them to take him away while he try to console his daughter. "Taeyeon, maybe he was lying to you, just to make you weak and when the time is right, he call for help to take you down. Don't take his words. You remember what he did to you."

 

Every words that her father said, went past her. Entering from the left ears and out through the right ears. She dumped every words he said.

 

"Appa...I'm going to China. I need to be by his side." she mutter lowly and walked away, followed by her father. "What? You're going to China? Taeyeon sweety, don't be a fool. He is trying to brainwashed you..."

 

"I don't care if its a lie! I still need to be with Kai! What if his words are all true? What if they really took Kai away from me when they have their chances?! I don't want that to happen, its a mistake for me to ever get married to him. I know what will happen if we got married but I was so stubborn and get on with it."

 

She slowly getting into a breakdown and starts blaming herself. She starts to say things that she shouldn't be saying and slowly tears are streaming down.

 

Mr Kim panicked when he sees his only daughter cries infront of him. The last time he saw her cry was few years back when she was about 12 to 13, that was went her favourite grandparent dies.

 

-::-::-

 

He looked around, don't know what to do and watched how Taeyeon slowly crumbles to the ground, crying. She don't want anything to happen to Kai. She love him very much, even if he is dorky, a klutz, and funny.

 

Then came out of nowhere, Mrs Kim wrapped her arm around Taeyeon, rubbing her back trying to console her. Mr Kim sigh when he sees his wife came to help.

 

"Yeobo, let her go to China and be with her husband. Kai is an innocent child, he didn't even know about our family and Taeyeon, he didn't even know about her reaself. So let her be with him and protect him." she said, still hugging her daughter.

 

Mr Kim look at her and nods his head. He call one of the man and whisper something to him. "I've told them to fly her there with the private jet, tomorrow morning. Taeyeon.." he calls.

 

Taeyeon lifted her head, sobbing still in her mother's embraced. "Sweety, you go to sleep and prepare for the flight tomorrow. Some of the mens will join you to protect you." He kneel down infront of her and her hair. "Make sure that my son-in-law is alive and healthy."

 

She slowly smile and jumped into Mr Kim's hand. Thanking him.

 

-::-::-

 

The next day, Taeyeon stood at the Kims private jet landing pad in her badass looking clothes. Last night was humiliating when she remembered how she broke down crying like a crybaby because of what Doo Joon said, but today she is back to her usual selfs.

 

If she manage to find the gangs of Doo Joon, she will make sure to teach them her infamous 'lesson'.

 

"Wait for me honey. I'm coming for you. And I think, my secrets will be reveal if they shows up. I can't hide my real identity to you for so long can't I? You will eventually finds out." she mumbles only to herself.

 

They had dragged Doo Joon there to watched her fly off to China before taking him back to his lock up room.

 

In his mind, he talked to himself when Taeyeon enter the jet and slowly it takes off and fly away to China. 'Even if you are strong my sweet. You can't handle the men I have in China. I will make sure, your sweet husband suffer with my wrath.' He smirks.

 

-::-::-

 

Taeyeon watched the Kim's mansion getting smaller and smaller as the jets getting further away from her home.

 

'Doo Joon, when I cameback from China, you and me have a dance to settle with. A dance of major whipping. You are not the same guy I once know, so there is no need for me to show my kindness to you.'

 

Off she goes to China to be with Kai.

 

---------

 

To be continued.....

 

That was a very quick chapter...

I think I wrote this for like 15 to 20 minutes? xDD

Lol, that was fast hahahaha.

The sudden idea popped out of my head about this FF so I quickly wrote it down ^^

Wish you'll like it though...

I think, I'll make him being kidnapped along with Kris, Suho & Chanyeol ^^

Kai will soon finds out about his wife's trueself :DD

Stay tuned!! Sorry for the typos people :DD

Comments :33