GW: 4

Gangster Wife

Author's POV:

 

After returning from that awesome, romantic cruised with Kai and their friends. Taeyeon have been busy searching for the gang that have been sending troubles to her father.

 

She always went out, or lie to Kai, and making her feel sorry on lying to him.

 

Whenever the clock strikes 12 am, she will roamed the streets of Seoul with her gang.  She will be wearing a black attire that shows off her strong aura as the daughter of the head in her family.

 

RDR_Taeyeon.jpg

 

It did not only show her strong aura, but also giving her the look of bad and powerful. Wearing that, with her heels, hair tight up and her image easily scares the people away whoever that came pass her.

 

But since it was late night, nobody sees her. Only at that time, the gangs from all around South Korea come out from their cocoon and starts making rampage while the netizens sleeps. And one of them are Taeyeon's.

 

She does tend to claimed any empty lots, as her own but just to find those bastards whom giving her father lots of problems.

 

And teach them lessons that they should not be asking for. Because they just did, she will do it. Painfully.

 

-::-::-

 

She have been roaming, wandering the streets of Seouls for 3 nights, still nothing. She couldn't find any clue that could lead her to them.

 

Instead she find herself caught into a gang fight and ended up fighting, stopping them.

 

Finding out who she was, they all scurried away and apologized, begged to be taken back to her father.

 

Taeyeon sigh, after a long night of searching didn't gained her anything. "Alright boys, time to returned home. We'll start again tomorrow night. I won't back down until I find them." they all agreed and went back.

 

-::-::-

 

Morning, Kai was the first to wake up. Finding his wife was still sleeping, gave him a questioned look. Taeyeon never woke up late or even before he wake up.

 

He checked up on her, to find her sound asleep and smile to himself, he just left her. Didn't want to wake her up.

 

After he finished shower and dressed himself, then Taeyeon woke up. Rubbing her eyes, she look at her husband, ready to go for work. "Honey~ Why didn't you wake me up? I could at least cook you breakfast.." she said inbetween her yawns.

 

Kai chuckles, headed her way, he kissed her forehead, " I don't want to wake you up. You look tired so I let you sleep. Anyway, I've taken my breakfast so no worries. Just rest." he claimed, kissing her again, before he leave for work.

 

Taeyeon waved him goodbye and told him to be careful.

 

-::-::-

 

Now its night time again, and again Taeyeon went out.

 

This time she won't stop searching until she finds them. Taeyeon does not gonna wait for another goes by and giving her father all that troubles, everytime she couldn't find them, all the problems will starts to piled up again.

 

Now, she won't back down and stop searching.

 

Flashback,

 

"I promise you this appa. Tonnight I won't back down from searching those guys. I'm gonna stop all this problem from increasing." she made a promised, even swearing to her father, here in the mansion.

 

Mr Kim look at his daughter, with his wife on his side looking so calm and does not say anything.

 

"You need to be careful Taeng. This guys are not an ordinary gang like you used to fought. They are experts!" he claimed.

 

And Taeyeon just scoffed, "Experts or not, I'll deal with them.." before she could exit the room, her mother starts to talk.

 

"Taeyeon...make sure you do not let your guard down. Be slick and sly, whenever you have problem in handling things." Mrs Kim adviced, and Taeyeon only nods her head.

 

Did I tell you that Taeyeon's mom are also from a gang/mafia clan? She was one of the best back in the old years. She and Mr Kim met each other when they were in a major big fight between each clan and who would have thought that they will fall in love with each other and ended up tying their friendship between both clans since their son and daughter.

 

Now the two families are helping each other out.

 

End of Flashback.

 

-::-::-

 

After remembering back her promise, she keep on searching, until the wormholes if she could.

 

She even told them to go into the sewer and search, don't care to them whining.

 

They can't disobey her anyway, if you do, you just on your death wish from her.

 

Taeyeon went into one of the shop that those not lock, strange, slowly she scanned the place. Before she went out, a small chuckles was heard from the counter. She quickly turned and find one man sitting on the counter.

 

"Kim Taeyeon correct?" he asked, she didn't answer. "Who are you? Are you the person from the gang that I've been searching for?"

 

Again that man chuckles, "Indeed I am. As a matter of fact, you just found their leader." he jumps off the counter and show himself. "Doo Joon?" he chuckles again. "I see you remember me, Taeyeon ssi. Hows life? Hows your husband doing?" smirking.

 

"Why are you here? Why did you give my father problems, but most of all. Why are you in a gang? You never been in one before...Why now? You've always been a good kid." not believing that she met Doo Joon again, but him now as a gang leader suprised her. "I needed to changed, and finding out you were one of them, in the past really gave me courage to be one." he claimed.

 

"You shouldn't Doo Joon ah. Its not an easy life." "Oh I know, but I have gone through that already and I can handle it." he said, now walking back and forth, taking out his cigarettes and starts smoking

 

-::-::-

 

Taeyeon stood there, eyes fixated on him, she can't believed him. Doo Joon left years ago and didn't tell her anything, he left even before Taeyeon met Kai.

 

"You left...without telling me anything." she said, leaning by the door. And hearing Doo Joon chuckles, "Yeah I did, they were things that I could not told you about. Its about the gang I entered, so I can't simply go and tell you right? I returned weeks ago to find you Taeng. But I was suprised to hear that you've married to some randome jokers. Pfft, he's pathetic.."

 

That comment gave rage on Taeyeon, "Don't you dare mock about him! He's not a joker or pathetic! You don't know anything about him!" she went furious in hearing Doo Joon mocking about Kai, talking bad right infront his own wife.

 

Doo Joon stops, he smirk and chuckles, "Oopps, my bad Taeng, I didn't mean offended you. I feel like he is pathetic, how can you marry someone like him. We both are a perfect match, if I may brag about myself  now. He look immature to even lead a family." again he mock.

 

Making Taeyeon to even fumed with anger, without thinking. Taeyeon jumps on him.

 

Doo Joon, suprised, could not defend himself since she was fast. He was thrown to the counter and it breaks in half. Wow, Taeyeon is strong. "I'm warning you Doo Joon! Whoever you are, a leader or just a follower, never...I said never you talk bad about Kai! You hear me! Listen to me, better you stop throwing all those s to my father before I teach you some lessons to not mess with my family!" she wanted to beat him to a pulp but she can't let her anger overwhelmed her.

 

She did promised to not let them go, but since Doo Joon was alone she'll let him slips. But not from her eyes.

 

-::-::-

 

He chuckles, wiping off the bloos stain on his lip, watching Taeyeon disappear from the shop.

 

"It won't be the last you will see me Kim Taeyeon." and he also vanished before anyone else from her group find him.

 

Mysterious, who is Doo Joon to Taeyeon anyway..

 

--------

 

To be continued.......

 

Doo Joon and Taeyeon?

Who are they?? Find out more...;DDD

Taeyeon was really angry hearing him say bad things about Kai, she really love him ^^

How should I make this story go eh? Any idea?

I don't want the original plot to slip off the tracks...

huhuhu TT___TT

Tell me some ideas guys, and I will surely appreciate it :DD

Comments.