GW: 7

Gangster Wife

Taeyeon's POV:

 

I watched how my clumsy husband, walking in and out of our closet. He seems so in a panic state that he grab almost every clothes he have from the closet and stashed it into his luggage. Obviously my man is very anxious about it.

 

He is going to China for couple of weeks, with Kris, Joonmyun and Chanyeol. Its their business matter to have some talk section with the Chinese people in their work. Almost like wanting to be partner...Something like that.

 

And now, I watching my very clumsy, cute and nervous husband in packing his things.

 

He didn't ask me to help so I just watch. But, I can't stay and watch when he is taking everything out. Sometime, he is such a child. I chuckles and walked up to him.

 

"Uhh, shoes...trousers, jeans...Oh wait! The suits! 3 or maybe 4...wait! I'll take it all!...Snap, if I take it all....There won't be any space left to stashed up my other clothes! Ahh~ I can bring two luggage!" before he grab hold onto the second luggage, I stop him, he look at me.

 

"Honey...you only need one. And, let me help you in doing the packing. You are a terrible in packing things up." I peck his lip, smiling at him. He flushed, and grin. "Hehe, you're right. I'm not...I should have asked for your help in the first place. Aww, how cute..

 

"Thats okay honey. Here let me pack the bag, and you just go and take a bath. You need to wake up early tomorrow. And don't worry, I know what I'm gonna pack.You need more suits rather than casuals. Now go." I shooed him to the bathroom. He obediently went into the bathroom to take a shower.

 

I giggles to myself, looking at the messy luggage filled with all his clothes, "Men are really not a good packers. They will try to stashes everything in if they could. And Kai is one of them." I knee down and starts taking out all the clothes and look at each one. Thinking to myself on which to bring and not to bring.

 

-::-::-

 

Author's POV:

 

"Taeyeon ah~ I gonna miss you so much! I just wish that you could follow me to China." Kai sob as he hug me at the airport. "Aniya honey...If I go with you, I'm just gonna be your distraction. You need to stay focus in this business okay." he pouts, which I love so much.

 

I take his lip with mine, which he return the kiss. "Stop pouting and act like an adult. You're not a kid anymore, you're my husband. Now, have a safe trip." "Arasso...Don't go meeting with other men behind my back okay? Jessica, Sooyoung please look after my Taeyeon for me."

 

The two girls giggles and wrapped their hand around Taeyeon's shoulder. "Okay Kai...Don't worry. Your wife will be under our protection. And you need to watch over our guys and Joonmyun." Sooyoung winked. She blow Chanyeol a flying kiss before he walked into the boarding gate.

 

"Thanks for the kiss, Sooyoungie...Saranghae~ I'll call you when I arrived there." the Happy Virus shouts when he had entered the gate. "Okay!!

 

-::-::-

 

Kris also blow some kisses to his fiancee, Jessica when he had entered the gate. "Stay safe Jessica! I'm gonna miss you." "Nado my giant..." returning the kisses to him.

 

Taeyeon peck Joonmyun's cheek before he walked in. "Try and look for love, Suho. I hate seeing you all alone in your life. Its time for you to meety your love." she said as she pull herself from Joonmyun's embrace. "I'll try.." he replied.

 

-::-::-

 

When their love ones had finally left, the girls went back, but decides to hang out. Taeyeon was thinking, since Kai is not home. She have a chance to do her work, without him worrying. Its easier to do that and slice her enemies away from her territory when Kai isn't around to wait for her to returned home.

 

And its a great time for her to seek Doo Joon.

 

After Kai had left for China last 4 days ago, Taeyeon starts to roamed Korea more freely without needing to care about Kai. She didn't often went home after her all night roaming.

 

"Where could you be, Doo Joon. Lets have a chat before we went further." she speak to no one but herself as she watch her men beating up some other gang members in the night street. She huffed as her hand crossed up to her chest.

 

"Bring me that man here. I need some words out of him before you kill him." she commanded one of her man.

 

He dragged the man she asked for, kicking him so he kneeled down before her. Taeyeon squat down to be in the same eye level as the man, with her hand she grabbed the man's chin tilting his head up to face her.

 

"Tell me, boy...Do you know a man that goes by the name of Doo Joon?" her eyes were dark as he look into it. Scared he nods his head.

 

-::-::-

 

She pull her head back a little, "Then tell me where he is, if you know his locations. I know he is in one of the clan that have been messing up my area, so now I want to find him. So tell me!" her nails was digging into the man's face as she force him to speak up.

 

"He's in a Night Beast Clan! He is actually the leader of the group that just created that clan. I only know that he often hangs out in a bar, around 1 am, everyday! I swear that is the only details that I know about him." the man cried. She released her hand away from the man and stood back up.

 

"Good...I thanked you for that info but~~" she then smirk down at the man. His expression changed when he saw her holding a gun, without listening to what he want to say, she pull the trigger, on the head.

 

Taeyeon shoved the gun away and walked off. "Remove his body away, throw it off somewhere. I have some unsettle business to work on, at the bar.." they all watched as she disappear. "As always, our mistress is way scarier than the lord and his lady. She is 10 time badder than them." "I'll say...She have no mercy to any of our enemy, and that is actually really good." the other man said.

 

Taeyeon two most trusted right hand men are known as Yunho and Jaejoong. Since in their childhood day, they have been looking after Taeyeon, when she is still a baby.

 

-::-::-

 

The two have dedicated themselves to the Kim's family since their parents were killed by some mafia gangs. Saved by Lord Kim, they swear an oath to protect the Kim and their most cherishable heir, Kim Taeyeon.

 

Also came from a mafia background, they know every skill and combat that they could show off. Since Mr Kim had chosed them by his own hand to be beside his daughter every day, meaning they are very well skilled. Now promoted by Taeyeon herself as her second in command leader when she's not around with her men.

 

Like an older brothers to her, they love her and same goes to Taeyeon.

 

"Come on guys! Gather up all the corpses, we need to dispose them before anyone else find them, especially the police. Ms Taeyeon will be very pissed if we didn't discard them in time!" Yunho yelled out to all the men. Jaejoong had dragged the corpse of the man she just shot at to all other bodies.

 

-::-::-

 

Taeyeon stand at the front door of the bar she think that Doo Joon might be, its already 1.30, so she guess that he will be in. She walked in, hoping that it is the right bar, and she was right. Doo Joon sat by the counter, sipping in his drinks. She can easily recognize him even with only his back facing her.

 

"Time to settle soe score, Doo Joon."

 

----------

 

To be continued.....

 

Sorry for not being able to update sooner guys ^^

Lots of you eager to know her relationship with Doo Joon right?

So in the next chapter, it will be revealed :DD

And some of you even eager to know when will Kai find out about his lovely wife background xDD

Soon in later chapter okay guys :)

All will be revealed soon...

I have some other characters that I'll be introduce to

It is either her allies or her enemies...

And yes, its not gonna be only one person, perhaps about couple of them...

You do know that, the Doo Joon I talked about is from BEAST right xDDD

Hahahah, okay please leave me lots of comments ^^

I love reading them :DD and sorry if there is any typos