GW: 5

Gangster Wife

Author's POV:

 

After meeting with Doo Joon, Taeyeon haven't been in a very good mood. Kai was afraid to ask, he just stay quiet and watch how his wife act.

 

Still even with Taeyeon being moody, she still served Kai lovingly. Even though its a fake smile, Kai still felt happy and satisfied. "Kai.." Taeyeon suddenly spoke when the two sat in the living room. 

 

He gave her a hmm, "Will you...still love me if..." she paused, how can she tell him the truth about her.

 

Kai look at her, "If you...what?" he asked, gazing into her eyes. Taeyeon couldn't say it. "If I lost my memories. I was just anxious to know. Not that I intend to erase my memories or anything." she quickly explained, and Kai expression starts to relax. "Well of course I do. You're my wife and I will love you till the end. If you forget about me, then I'll try my best to make you remember again." he smile, pecking her lips softly.

 

Taeyeon bit her lips. "I see. Then I'm happy to hear that." she said. It wasn't really what she wanted to say. But she can't simply tell him that she's a daughter of mafia.

 

And then with the sudden appearance of Doo Joon 2 days ago have made it worst.

 

It wasn't only Kai who didn't know her true identity, her best friends also didn't know about her. They never went to her parents home. Only that they know Mr & Mrs Kim live somewhere in Seoul. They do saw them on her wedding day and that was just it.

 

"Taeng..Do you want to visit your parents?" Kai made Taeyeon startle. She quickly turned at look at him. That is another thing that she doesn't want him to find out. "NO!" she shouts, Kai blinks. "O-kay, I was just asking. Because we haven't visit them for almost a year now. I mean I didn't visit them almost a year." he sigh.

 

Taeyeon smile and peck his cheek. "Thats fine honey. They didn't ask about you much. They just want you to stay healthy and in a good conditions." Kai smile at her words, he pulled her closer to him and hugged her tight. "I love you so much." he said in the crook of her neck. "Nado." she replied.

 

-::-::-

 

"Yah Kai. I have a ticket for a musical this coming Saturday. Wanna join me and Jessica? We have extra 2 tickets. You can bring Taeyeon along." Kris said through the phone. Kai beamed on hearing musicals.

 

"Wow hyung, Taeyeon would be delighted if she hear this! She love musicals." he replied sounded so happy and joy.

 

Kris laugh on the other line. "I know, since Jessica told me. She said she was a member at the theatre that they gave her an extra two tickets. She personally told me to invite you both since Taeyeon was a fan of musical." he claimed, Kai heard small giggles behind Kris's voice. He knew Jessica was next to him.

 

"Then I'll take it! She'll be so whooped up about this. Thanks Jessica!" he shouts. "Yah, don't shouts into my ear would ya. My eardrum would have burst!" Jessica just laugh at Kris whining. "You're welcome!" Kai heard Jessica's replied and smile.

 

"Then I'll see you both at...Sica!" Kai his eyebrows. "Hey Kai." now the voice changed, it was now Jessica talking to him.

 

He heard Kris grumbling, "Hey.." he said. "Kai, this Saturday I want you and Kris to meet us by the theatre." Kai tilted his head. Confused to what she said. "Huh? I don't quite understand you Jess."

 

She sigh, "I mean that you and him go first, me and Taeyeon will come later on by ourself. Lets just say, I want to have some girl on girl moment with my BFF, okay. So you go on ahead and wait for us there. Don't go walking in without us." she warned him. Kai chuckles. "Okay. Have a great girl on girl talk later."

 

-::-::-

 

That evening, he found Taeyeon sitting outside in their garden. She was somewhat sun bathing.

 

Kai came and gave her a peck which startle her, thank god she didn't throw him to the ground. "Hey honey..You're early today." she said.

 

"Yeah, Kris hyung let me slipped off work early. And look what I got." Taeyeon look at him and then widen her eyes. She jumps from the lazy chair. "You're joking..Is that what I think it is?" she asked, craving to touch the thing on his hand.

 

Kai nods, smiling widely. Taeyeon squealed loudly and sat on his lap, wrapping her arams around his neck, she pour him lots of kisses, boy how Kai felt like heaven being kissed by her many times.

 

"Oh my gosh! How did you get your hands into this tickets?" she took the ticket and examined it. Her eyes glittered as she look at the tickets. Kai chuckles. "From Kris hyung. He said there was an extra tickets so he gave it to me. He said we'll be going together this Saturday, with him and Jessica." he claimed, hugging Taeyeon tightly, resting his head on her shoulder.

 

Taeyeon smile wider. "Aww how sweet. This must be Jessica's idea. She is a member for the theatre. She gave him the ticket and ask him to pass it to you since I love musicals! She know me best." Taeyeon giggles.

 

"Don't forget that I'm the second person who know you best. I'm your husband." he pouts. Taeyeon giggles, and kissed him again. "You're such a baby. Don't pout."

 

-::-::-

 

"Taeyeon. You said you met with Doo Joon?" her father questioned as she stood infront of him in his room. She nods.

 

"Yes, 4 days ago. He was different appa. He was not like how he was before. Its like, I never knew him. He changed." Taeyeon claimed, thinking back how he look like.

 

Mr Kim sigh, Mrs Kim stood beside her husband. "Taeyeon ah. You don't need to think about him. Just focus on Kai. Be happy with him. Make sure he is safe." Mrs Kim claimed. Taeyeon look at her mother, her only mother that truly understand her. She nods. "Your father and I will try checking on his background." she nods again.

 

"You may leave. Don't you have a date with Kai?" Mr Kim smile, he shooed his daughter away to be with Kai.

 

-::-::-

 

"Sorry I'm late hyung." Kai pants as he ran from the parking lot to Kris who stood tapping his feet. "Yeah how great. I felt like I was dumped by my girlfriend." Kris said sarcastic way.

 

"Where exactly do the girls gone to. Do you know?" Kris asked Kai, he check his wrist watch and about 20 more minutes the musical will starts.

 

Kai shrugged, "Taeyeon didn't told me. Earlier today she went out and till now I didn't see her."

 

"At least you pick a proper attire, Kai. Because this is a musical and people should wear formal to attend to the musical." Kris said, fixing his bow tie. Kai laugh. "I know hyung. I'm not that stupid to not even know about the rules in the theatre."

 

The two starts to waver, 7 minutes till the musical starts. But then something just caught their eyes.

 

"Sorry were late guys." both Kai and Kris was agaped. Eyes was about to popped out of their sockets. They couldn't believe their eyes.

 

Taeyeon and Jessica finally arrived in such a gorgeous dress. Jessica wore a blue long dress with a long cut exposing herright leg till her thigh. She was looking absolutely stunning than Kris couldn't really said anything but stared. His fiancee was dead gorgeous. Her back was slightly exposed but since she has long hair, it covered it up.

 

Evening-Dress-Party-Dress-Formal-Dress-E

 

While Taeyeon wore a strapless long hot pink dress that has an opening that reveal her left legs till her thigh. It was layered. Seeing her bared skin make him drools. He know she is his, but this is the second time where he see his wife wore a dress like this after they've got married.

 

She wasn't the person to wear dress and look elegant or beautiful but if its for the special person or special occasions that needed her to wear one, she will do it.

 

Taeyeon blushed, she was embarassed.

 

Elegant-gorgeous-handmade-birthday-rose-

 

-::-::-

 

"How do I look?" Taeyeon asked, standing infront of him. He didn't replied, he just can't take his eyes off her. "Kai.." she calls. He snapped and clear his throats. "You look....absolutely gorgeous love. I was, just got shot by cupid's arrow again." he jokes. Taeyeon giggles and slap him playfully on the shoulder. "Come on, we're gonna miss the musical." Kris linked arm with Jessica, inhaling the scent of her and walked in with her. "You look grea dear." Kris compliment. Jessica just smile.

 

"I want to see you wear dress like this again Taeng. I can't take my eyes off you. Even some other mens." he hissed, some passer by men was staring at Taeyeon and Jessica.

 

"They won't dare to touch me Kai. I'm all yours." she claimed and again it made Kai smile like an idiot.

 

Thats right, the little lady beside him is his. He owned the most beautiful wife in the world. Kim Taeyeon is all his and no one else could have her but him.

 

"I'm the luckiest man alive to be married to you." he leaned in and kiss Taeyeon before they ran in to the theatre.

 

'I know you are. And I will do anything to protect from harm. Kim Jongin.' she thought.

 

------------

 

To be continued.....

 

PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR GIRLS AND BOYS PEOPLE!

VOTE FOR THEM IN MAMA 2013!!

Lets VOTE TOGETHER!!!!

WARGHHHHH /bulldozing everything in my way/

Lol, over reacting much xDDDD

Comments ^^