GW: 3

Gangster Wife

Author's POV

 

The cruise they were on board stops by an island where all the island people live. It feels like Hawaii but its not, since that place is much too far from South Korea. It is also not Jeju Island.

 

The island was, small that have only about 100 residents resides there. They all jumps off the cruise in their suitable attire.

 

Sooyoung and Chanyeol links arm, and the first one to walk away from the cruise. Kyungsoo and Tiffany has already ran off to a small gift shop, browsing all the things there, well Kyungsoo didn't want to but of course before he could say no, he was dragged by her first.

 

Sunny and Baekhyun, plus Kris and Jessica walk down the path together, with their arms around Jessica and Sunny's waist, looking so lovely.

 

Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Yuri and Yoona just follow the rest of the couples. Eyeing all the shops on the road side, and the open sea.

 

Lastly Kai, Taeyeon and Suho walked together. Since Suho was the only person who doesn't have a girl in his life, he was a bit quiet while they were cruising. Yes, Seohyun, Yoona, Yuri and Hyoyeon was also alone for this cruising, but they still have each other to talk to, but Suho is a bit lonely.

 

All his friends has that special someone except for him, but Kai being the nice dongsaengs told him to hang out with him and Taeyeon since Kai is very closed to him.

 

-::-::-

 

Taeyeon didn't mind Suho's company, since she was also closed to him because he was the person that have always support her and Kai.

 

Still as a spouse, Kai wrapped his arm around her waist as they walked with Suho.

 

Suho didn't feel that akward when he was with Kai or Taeyeon, even when they were lovey dovey. They all went to their seperate ways, and the 3 of them went to a small food stall. It sells lots of desserts in which Taeyeon beamed on, she was hypnotize when it comes to desserts.

 

Kai and Suho just chuckles to her cute action in eyeing all those desserts in the menu. "Kai, I think you should hold your wife, before she orders all that is in the menu." Suho said, still watching Taeyeon sudden dorky action.

 

Her action gave all the people there odd looks on her, so before Kai feels embarassed he claimed her hand, snapping the girl from her desserts maniac mode.

 

"Honey, I'll buy one for you, pick anything you like so stop drooling and make googly eyes over the menus, it gave people a creep watching you." he jokes, showing her the peoples who now looking at her. She blushed when she realized her stupid crazy mode was seconds ago, with Kai and Suho just chuckles.

 

-::-::-

 

Despite for being the strongest, powerful mafia's daughter, and with the opposing clan which holds a grudge against her family, also they were terrified on her, still Taeyeon has that dorky, cute side of her.

 

In which she doesn't shows it infront of her clan except for Kai and her friends, to mixed nicely with them and not wanting any of them to know of her true identity. Not even her girlfriends know about it.

 

After they bought the desserts, Taeyeon look so happy, smiling widely upon the cup of desserts which Kai bought. Suho gets himself a cone of ice cream while Kai just shares with his wife.

 

They walk down the road, looking to all the shops there. It was shocking to see one paticular shop that caught their eyes on. It was an old shop, that sells all the antiques and Taeyeon was in love with a small music box. It was old, but since the shopkeeper polished and clean it everyday, it made the box look so new and shiny.

 

Kai and Suho look all over the shop, while Taeyeon already checking out the music box.

 

"It has nice atmosphere here, even though the place is dusty." Suho claimed, since he felt like sneezing when they enter the shop. "Who said that the shop is dusty!" suddenly the shopkeeper appears out of nowhere making the 2 boys shouts in his face, and of course with Kai being easily picked on, throws the cup of desserts on the keeper's face. Until Suho stopped him.

 

Kai turned white on his action. "Oh my god..."

 

-::-::-

 

Taeyeon heard the two scream, from her being cute and kind, her serious deadly mode , running to where they were and gasped seeing the shopkeeper's faced all covered with her desserts. Her hands cover , so shocked on the current scene.

 

Suho faceplamed himself when Kai just throw that dessert on the keeper's face. Seeing that even Taeyeon was shocked, he break the silence. "We are very sorry, sir. My friends here has problem in controlling himself when someone suprised him. He intend to do this kind of things.." Suho explained, pulling out his handkerchief and offers it to the shopkeeper, he gladly accept it and slowly wipe his face.

 

He chuckles, "Thats okay. This is the first time I received a customer like him." he said, smiling to them. Kai lost his words on trying to say anything to him. "But I was suprised when I heard someone said that my shop was dusty." again he continue, in which now Suho snapped.

 

"O-Oh, that would be me sir. Sorry, I have such sensitive nose over dust." smiling sheepishly, apologizing. "Ahh, nevermind. I agree with you also. This shop is too old."

 

Taeyeon snapped her fingers to wake Kai from his shocked state. "Time to be normal again sweety. He is not angry with you, but you just ruined my desserts." she sulked, crossing her arms. "Mianhae Taeng. I'll buy you another one?" he promised, kissing the girl's head so caringly, trying to cheer her up. She smiles, and kiss his nose. "Arasso."

 

-::-::-

 

"Do you kids have anything that interest you?" the shopkeeper asked, as he watches them wandering around the shop. "I kind of like this old music box of yours. Is it in the list?" Taeyeon points on the music box, looking at the shopkeeper. "It is, it was actually my mother's, she have it since she was a child but one day she died of cancer and in which she passed it to me. She told me to treasure it so I did, but as I get older, I stopped looking after it and tries to sell it. You can have it if you want." he claimed, picking up the music box.

 

Taeyeon look at him, "You shouldn't sell if it is your mother's most precious possession. Even if she has been long gone from this world, still she did passed it down to you. So keep it. I am not the person who took something that is very dear to someone." with a gentle smile, Taeyeon told the shopkeeper to keep it.

 

He was moved by her words, and without realizing it, a drop of tears fell from his eye. The man was shocked when he tears up, and she just smile. "See, it is still precious to you even when you say that you have stop looking after it. It holds lots of memories of your mother and you." grabbing the man's hand and gripped it gently with her smilng to him. He just nods.

 

Suho and Kai who just watched them smiles. Amazed by Taeyeon's words to moved someone's heart. Another part of her that Kai fell in love with.

 

-::-::-

 

They exited the shop, with the shopkeeper thanking them waving goodbyes.

 

"Taeyeon is awesome in making people cry or think about their past." Suho claimed, patting the girl's shoulder. She just smile at him, as she hug Kai's arm and hold Suho's hand. "That was normal. I'm used to it." she said, snuggling even closer to Kai with her left hand still gripping on Suho's.

 

Suho only smiles, glancing to Kai who also smiles to his wife. They walked to their cruised seeing that its getting late. Their friends have been waiting for them to returned since the 3 was missing for hours.

 

"I told you guys. We just stopped by for an hour not more than that." Kris tapped his foot, eyebrows knitted, fingers drumming in sync with his tapping foot. The 3 look down on the ground. "Sorry hyung." Kai apologized.

 

"Its not that late, Kris ah..Come on, don't waste more time here." Taeyeon pulls the 2 man with her, mehronged the tall giant, in which he snapped. "Did you just mehronged me? Yah Kim Taeyeon!" he growls, as he heard Taeyeon giggles. Jessica chuckles seeing her fiance snapped on her friend. "That won't work on her, remember?" Kris faced his girl as she ruffles the giant's hair.

 

"I know...She and Kai are like heaven and hell. Kai is afraid of me even when I'm in a good mood while Taeyeon is on the opposite side. She didn't even twitched when I shout or screamed at her...once." as he recall the day where he and Taeyeon first met each other.

 

They were stabbing each other with words, like there is no tomorrow. Even Jessica never throw knives to him if he in a bad mood. But Kim Taeyeon did. She have throw knives, daggers, poisons to him lots of time whenever she find Kai being scolded by him. How she growls like a dragon to him. Of course, shrinked to her growling.

 

That girl is so full of venom.

 

"She beat you alright." Kris claimed so suddenly to Jessica. She him an eyebrow. "In what?" she asked. "In arguing with me. You do have that venom, but as much as that petite girl have." smirking to his fiancee who now pouts.
 

"Sorry for not being able to sharpen up my tongue or added more venom in me. If I did, you won't be engaging to me. I'll throw tantrums to you." and she walks off, to the cruise with Kris laughing trying to cheer her up for his jokes.

 

-::-::-

 

Kai found Taeyeon standing by the deck, in her dress, enjoying the night sky alone. He smile making his way to her.

 

Taeyeon was suprised when she felt something dangling on her neck, so she look down and see a very beautiful necklace, glancing over her shoulder, Kai was interlacing the necklace with its end.

 

She turned to face him, her hand plays with the necklace. "Its beautiful. Where did you get it?" she asked, lookinh into Kai's eyes.

 

"Oh back on that island, its not that expensive. They made it themself, so I bought one for you though I didn't think that you would like it." he claimed, playing her hair. She giggles cutely. "Of course I'll love it silly. Its a gift from my sweet scaredy cat husband." they both laugh.

 

"I love you so much Taeyeon." as he wrapped his arm around her wasit pulling her closer to him.

 

"I love you too Kai." and her resting both her hand on his chest as they closed the gap between them with a kiss for the night.

 

------------------

 

A hundred apologies for not updating this for so long ^^

Busy busy busy but now I'm bad :DD

kukikukikukikuki /lol/

like usual, if there is any typo or some words missing I apologize :DD

Hope this make you guys feel better or happy hehehe

Enjoy and comments !!!