GW: 1

Gangster Wife

Author's POV:

 

"Oh my god, oh my god...I'm late...late, again. Kris hyung is going to kill me and so does Suho hyung. I need to be quick!" Jongin aka Kai shrieked.

 

He was late for work and 2 of his hyungs really hates it when he came in late because he always did that. Kris even warned him, 'If you came in late one more time...I am gonna give you a good body waxing. And I mean it, tanned boy.'  as Kai imagine himself being tortured by the tall short haired guy.

 

"Yikes! Andwae!! That is not gonna happen! It won't happen in like million years from now!" he shrieked again, he pick any cloth he thinks that looks good on him which is not and wore it, thank god he already took a shower. He keeps on making lots of noises while he was getting ready. Mumbling any incoherent words.

 

From the stairs, a small gentle footsteps are approaching his room. "What has gotten into him in this early morning. sighed a person as she pushed the door gently.

 

Taeyeon an eyebrow on Kai anxiousness. He was pacing back and forth while he tries to fix his necktie. "Stupid necktie! Why won't you be good and be a tie already. This .." he cursed, his eye twitching as he tries to fix his necktie.

 

"Why are so loud, anxious looking this time of morning, honey?" said the gentle voice, he look at the said voice. Taeyeon leaned against the door, crossing her arm as she smile on her husband weird behaviour. "Taeng! Help me with this necktie. Kris and Suho hyung is going to kill me..." he cried, running towards his wife.

 

"And why are they going to kill you, if I may know the answer?" helping him with his problem. "I'm late for work. You know how they are.." he said, thanking her for the helping hand. She glances at the clock on the wall. 'Late? Its not even 9!' Taeyeon back in looking at Kai worry warts attitude. "Its even barely 0830 honey. You've always went to work on 0840, now its 0813 o'clock for goodness sake." said Taeyeon, clinging her hand on Kai's left hand.

 

"It is?" he checked his wrist watch and scrunched his face. "...My watch is an hour earlier than usual. I totally forgot about fixing it an hour earlier because I often late for almost everything in life. Bummer.." he sigh, running a hand through his hair.

 

Taeyeon chuckles, 'Cute as always..' she thinks "Anyway, come down for breakfast. You better eat mine or I'll never cooked for you ever again." she warned him. Kai always ate Kyungsoo's cooking rather that hers. So she always argued about it so he promised to eat all her cooking from now on. "Alright, be there in 5.."

 

-::-::-

 

"So, still sticking your nose around Taeyeon, Kai?" Baekhyun teased. He glares at the dark maroon haired boy sitting by the counter

 

"No, I trust her. Why would I stick my nose whenever she have things to do?" he questioned. "Well, you have always been the envy and jealous one whenever she said, she need to meet with her group of friends. You always thought that she is meeting with guys but actually it is only Tiffany and the others." said Kyungsoo who poke his head from the kitchen.

 

True, Kai always did stalked on her. One time, she was found out by her, so she asked him if he didn''t trust his own wife. So Kai promised to not ever do that again in his life so he did, but still he keeps on fidgeting, twitching and look anxious whenever she meet with her friends.

 

"Is it really a problem to be worry of her? I'm her husband after all.." he crossed his arm. "Still, you shouldn't Kai. She needs her own space, like how you are. She didn't stalked you when you have a meeting with us, or hanging out with us." Suho suddenly shows up and lectured the boy. He sigh and looks bored. "I'm talking to you..Yah!" Suho throws his shoe to Kai. "Look at me when I'm talking, pabo.."

 

Kai ignores him, it made Suho boils but Kris shows up and calmed the man down. "He is a total idiot." Kris claimed.

 

-::-::-

 

"Father, you didn't listen to me. I told you, to not and pick a fight against those rat bastards. See what did they do to your men and yourself!" Taeyeon shouts, looking around the alleyway. All the men of Kim's mafia house was lying on the floor in pain. She twitches on the site of it.

 

"Calm down sweetheart, they came and pick a fight with me so I have to stand for myself and my organization." claimed Mr Kim. "And let yourself be beaten into a pulp by them?! I won't calm down. How should I calm down when my father is injured along with his men! Tell me, where did they go. I'll go a teach them some pain lesson." her eyes starts to flare, looking all so serious.

 

Taeyeon lied to Kai on saying that she is meeting with her friends but she actually not. She received a call from her people about her father's condition. So she lied, because...

 

: Kai didn't know of her true identity of being a daughter to the top, most dangerous, biggest mafia leader in the world. You could even say that they are a gangster.

 

"Now now, Taeyeon. No need to be violent with them...I'll send some people to teach them so you'll ju-- Kim Taeyeon?...Sweetheart, wait!" Mr Kim raced up trying to catch on Taeyeon that has already gone in deeper into the alley rats mafia. "Lady Taeyeon is angry....They are so dead." gulped one men of the Kim's.

 

Once you made her mad, you'll just make a reservation for your death bed. This is for good.

 

-::-::-

 

At the end of the alleyways, standing in the middle with a metal pipe which Taeyeon really don't where she gets them holds it down on the alley rats leader. The guy was practically trembling like crazy that he would wet his pants any time now. All around her, the members of the alley rats is lying lifelessly everywhere. They just picked the wrong devil for today.

 

"Ple-please! I beg of you....I-I won't p-pick on you people ever again...And I'm so-sorry for hurting your people! Please! Let me live!" begged the leader, he was begging so hard on Taeyeon.

 

Her eyes was looking so emotionless and without any pity in it. "Pitiful! You have made a problem, so you earned it twice even worse than my father's and people." said Taeyeon coldly. The leader keeps on begging, until it made Taeyeon smirked.

 

-::-::-

 

"Aigoo, that was a long day.." Kai whined, he loosen up his necktie sicne he felt uncomfortable by it. "Taeng, I'm home...Honey?" he calls for Taeyeon. 'She's not home yet? Is she dating with someone??" here he goes again, thinking about some non realistic thing again.

 

Before he calls 911, that gentle voice he love hearing welcomed him "Welcome home, dear. I'm upstairs." he blinks, he felt relax when he heard her voice. Making his way to their room. "I thought you weren't home." he said.

 

"Ani, I was already home since this evening. Have you eaten yet?" he nods. She was enjoying some novel that she bought a long time ago. Kai went and took a bath. Minutes later he walked out in a bathrobes. "That was refreshing." it made Taeyeon smile. "Every bath makes us fresh, sweety."

 

He jumps in bed after wearing his clothes. "I'm gonna have shut eyes first. Goodnight Taeng." he kissed her lip before he sleeps. "Goodnight Kai." she smiles. Before she turn off her table lamp, she smirks. 'No more rats to be dispose off.' and she turns it off. What happen this afternoon, makes her smile all day long. Taeyeon is really scary when she snapped to her inner persona. Brrr, she gives you a chill.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Annyeong...

Here is the 1st chap of GW everybody.

I hope it doesn't look stupid though, because the fluffy moments of KaiYeon isn't here yet.

But there will be lots of it ^^

Subscribes, upvote and comments

I love reading all your feedbacks and comments about it. Thanks