GW: 8

Gangster Wife

Author's POV:

 

When Taeyeon walked into the bar, half of the people there turned their heads and look at her. Some was terrified, others went and hide themself. They obviously know who she is. Doo Joon could feel her present, so he smirk while drink his tequila.

 

She gave all of them her death glares but she fixed her eyes more to Doo Joon sitting at the bar counter. Slowly she sat next to him and ordered her drink. "You know what I like so just do it for me without asking what I want.".

 

The bartender nods his head histerically and when on making her drink. He know she is the daughter of Mr Kim which owned this bar.

 

Doo Joon glances at Taeyeon through the side of his eyes and smirk. "A young lady like you shouldn't be out in the late night alone. Many bad man lurk in the street." He said, sipping his tequila again.

 

"I know how to take care of myself, Doo Joon. But thats not why I'm here for."

 

"You're here for me. You want to ask why I interfere with your place and try to take over your place and why I suddenly join a group of mafia when I was once not a mafia."

 

-::-::-

 

"Yes, you read my mind." "Babe, I know since we went to same elementary school. I know every nook of your life and how you are." he whisper into her ears that made her swat it away.

 

"You may know me, but I don't know you. I don't know this new Doo Joon when I suppose to know the old one. The one that smiles and laugh so many times. Bubbly, hyper and talkative. Not this cold, saddistic guy."

 

The two look at each other for some times and went into an akward silent. Taeyeon had her drink and drank it in one shot. "Care to fight me in drinking?" Doo Joon asked when he sees her drink her drinks in one shot. She arch her eyebrow at him and smirk, "With pleasure."

 

They both smirk to one another and told the bartender to serve them glasses of wine.

 

-::-::-

 

"It suppose to be beer not wine." Taeyeon said, stopping the bartender from serving. "Babe, we have 30 wines infront of us, and now you want to stop? Are you pulling away from the game?"

 

"No! I think its better if we have beer, to see who will knock out first because beer is much stronger than wine."

 

Doo Joon scoffed but agrees with her. "Lets just drink this first 30 glass of wine without stopping, then..We'll order beer. On your mark, Kim Taeyeon." Doo Joon already held up his glass of wine and raised it up.

 

Taeyeon twitched her eyes and raised hers. "Lets start." and they both starts to drank down all the wine with one shot.

 

The people in the bar all check them out and chant their names. Most of them knows Taeyeon and few knows Doo Joon. They even make bet on who will win.

 

Doo Joon slammed his 20th glass on the table and gasped. He wiped his mouth and look at Taeyeon, who keeps on going without any emotions. He his eyebrow, amused. He always know that Taeyeon is a good drinker, but he won't stop now.

 

-::-::-

 

When they both drank all 30 glass of wine, they slumped down in their seats. Doo Joon gasped and felt his head getting heavier. He wasn't really a good drinker like Taeyeon, but he's holding it.

 

Taeyeon was still in good shape and smirk at Doo Joon. "Had enough? Or do you want to go on with cups of beer?" she asked, calling the bartender in to order. "Beer.." he slurred. She laugh out loud and order 50 cups of beer. "Its 50 not 30, dear Doo Joon. Lets not stop now alright. I can still go on."

 

The bartender with 3 others bartenders came out with the cups of beer and placed it all on the table Taeyeon and Doo Joon is. He wide his eyes at those large cups while Taeyeon just yawns.

 

"Bottoms up." she said and starts to drink down all the beers. Doo Joon took one and drank it. He didn't want to loose on her. 20 cups, 30 cups, 35 cups and Taeyeon is getting the headache. She could feel her head is getting heavier by each cups she drinks.

 

Doo Joon wanted to drink his 36th cup but couldn't go further when he passed out. Taeyeon look at him and smirks. She orders the bartender to mixed her a drink to fix her dizziness over beer. He quickly went into the kitchen to get her the drink she said.

 

-::-::-

 

Taeyeon regain herself after she drank the water she ordered. "Close up the bar and re open a week after." the bartender couldn' protest and obey her every word. She pull the fainted Doo Joon out but shooed all the people in the bar out.

 

Two of her men waited for her even when she ordered them to go home 1 hour ago.

 

She didn't say anything and just shoved Doo Joon to them both. "Take him to my father. I need to go back home. My dizziness isn't wearing off that much yet. Is there any of you left?"

 

"Just us ma'am. Do you need a lift?" "No thanks. I'll drive, and make sure he arrived at my father's house. I mean it." they both nods and carry Doo Joon away.

 

Taeyeon watched until they droved off before she went to her car.

 

-::-::-

 

Taeyeon checked her watch and its already 3 am. She received call not long ago from her men she shoved Doo Joon with, saying that he is already at her father's house. Looking after by couples of men.

 

After her short shower, she changed into her night gown and was about to sleep when she received text message. It was from Kai and her face lit up. The message was short, more of saying 'I miss you baby.' and 'I know its late, but good night my queen.'

 

It made her smile widely, she just reply him before going to bed. Tomorrow, she need to interrogate Doo Joon about how he end up in a group of mafia, what is his purpose and so much more.

 

She just couldn't believe that her ex lover who she once love and care for, not until she falls for Kai after Doo Joon vanished for 3 years without any news. She has forgotten all her memories she had with him and now stayed focused on her beloved husband, Kai.

 

------

 

To be continued.....

 

Its been a while and I'm sorry ^^

Here is a chap to make it up to all of you :DD

Enjoy, and the relationship she had with Doo Joon is finaly revealed

A past love but now, an enemy. Well, it looks like it :D

Comments!!