GW: 2

Gangster Wife

Author's POV:

 

"Hey hyung, whaddup.." the happy virus of the group suddenly came in to the office Suho. "Chanyeol ah, you should knock first before you enter, remember?" said Suho who just sigh, continue in reading the papers in his hand. Chanyeol just sneered, pulling the chair and sat acrossed Suho.

 

"What ya reading? We need to meet up with Kai and the others in less than..." he paused, checking the clocks, "10 minutes." the older guy just told him to wait. He can't miss out this paperwork of his workers. Chanyeol was drumming his fingers, worried if they are going to be late. The ticking clock made him even more nervous. Chanyeol never actually really care about time, but since he got a girlfriend or a fiancee to be exact, he could not be late in not even a minute.

 

Chanyeol was about to open his mouth, but Suho placed the papers down on his desk, "Done, now lets go." he grab his coat and leave together with Chanyeol. 'Thank god..' Chanyeol sigh.

 

-::-::-

 

They are meeting by the beach. Or should I say the pier. Everybody else is there except for Chanyeol, Suho, Kai and of course his wife, Taeyeon.

 

"They're late..." the impatient Kris, growls. He hates it when people didn't follow the time he sets up. He can tolerate with Chanyeol and Kai for being late but Suho? The man never been late for anything in his life before. Maybe in his highschool but after that, never.

 

"Patience, hon.. They're be here in a seconds." a brunette girl suddenly stand beside him, placing her hand on his shoulder, flashing a smile to him. Jessica, Kris's fiancee always be there to calm the dragon within him. His expression soften up and smile to her. "Hope so.." he said.

 

And yes she was right, the 4 of them arrived afterwards like what Jessica said. "See..I was right." leaving Kris there, she walk towards Taeyeon and hug the girl.

 

"I can know the reason why you both are late but Suho? Whats up with that?" he an eyebrow to the short man. "Paperworks, Kris. You need to understand that." he claimed. "Fine.." and they all walk towards the dock.

 

"Channie..." someone called the happy virus and he do know exactly who it is. Sooyoung, his very own fiancee were tapping her feet. "Reason, please." she just simply asking for the man to gave her a reason for being late, so he tries his best to explain as they both walked together to the dock.

 

-::-::-

 

All of Kai's band mates and the rest of his friends, Taeyeon and hers were dressed up in a bikini and shorts. They planned on having a picnic on a luxurious yatch which Kris booked for this weekend.

 

So them with the sea is having a date. Jessica, Sunny and Taeyeon was happily chatting as they walked, with Taeyeon's hand intertwining with Kai's, and he was chatting with Kyungsoo. They all stopped their steps when the yatch was insight. "Behold, our camp for this weekend. Or should I say, our ride." smirking to everyone, Kris has made such a expensive effort to have a nice, summer weekend with his fiancee and friends on the ocean for 2 days.

 

"This is the best weekend in my entire life, even though it didn't started yet." Sehun claimed. Everybody was amazed with the beautiful yatch and can't wait to get on it. Taeyeon eyed over her shoulder, her bodyguards were stooping on her. But she only narrowed her eyes, and make lots of faces that is easily read 'Go away, and stay on guard somewhere else.' Understanding her facial expression, they left, for she wishes to spend this weekend with Kai. "Honey? Whats up? Is something the matter?" Kai noticed his wife quietness plus looking back to the dock.

 

He look to where she was looking and pulled the girl closer to him, which flipped her back to where she was supposed to focus her mind on. Kai warmth made her flushed, and it was so long since he made her felt this way. "O-Ohh, nothing. Just...thinking. Anyway, shall we board the yatch?" changing the topic, she pulled him with her. He follows as to where she drags him.

 

-::-::-

 

The yatch has sailed into the open sea, the hot sun makes them wanted to do sun bathing, and that is exactly what Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Sooyoung and Yuri is doing.

 

5 of them laid on the front part of the yatch in their bikini, letting the sun tanned them, even with Yuri already has tanned skin, she wants it a little bit more. Shading their eyes with sunglasses, they enjoys the hot, salty, breezy day. Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Tiffany was in the lower part of the yatch, preparing some snacks.

 

The men, few was with 5 of the girls, while the rest is somewhere in the yatch. Taeyeon, pale milky skin was perfect. Kai was kind of drooling over her most exposed body parts. I mean, girls in bikini is hot as hell and since Taeyeon is his wife, he can drools as much as he wants too since she is all his.

 

But Kai, didn't like someone else looking at her, even though that person is his own friend or family. While he was busy playing his mind, he wasn't in his reality to hear her calling for him, like 3 times.

 

Chen was closed to him, he heard Taeyeon calling but Kai didn't responded so Chen snapped his fingers to wake the boy up from his occupied mind. "Taeng is calling for you.." Chen pointed at Taeyeon.

 

Kai see her sat up in her lying position, with a cocking eyebrows and with her sunglasses rested on her crown. "Yeah, honey?" he calls, making his way to her. "I need your help in applying the sunblock. On my back, would you mind?" Kai just nods like a puppy. Grabbing the bottle of sunblock, pressing some onto his palm.

 

Taeyeon turn and laid on her tummy, "Untie my top for the moment to make sure you applied it generously. But make sure you tied it back.." she warned him, he snickers. "I will, honey. I'm it applying now." he said and gently applying it on her. "Careful not to spill the sunblock." he just said 'yes'.

 

Chanyeol was wrapping his big long arms around Sooyoung, as they both sat there, Kris came with a glass of fresh orange juice he just made with Kyungsoo, Lay, Luhan and Suho in the kitchen to his fiancee, Jessica.

 

-::-::-

 

The first day was so fast and it is dinner time. Few of them has already reached on their , which is sea sick. They have been limping, slumping and sweating on the couch. Of course sea sick is really not a good thing since it will go over until they back on land. Tao, Tiffany, Seohyun, Sehun, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Xiumin was the people that have this sea sick.

 

They just sat or laid on the couch lifeless, not even care about what the rest of them were doing. Kai likes to teased, so he took some of the delicious chocolate shake and went to Sehun, he sips some and his lips. "Look, a shake..It taste great, I bet you want some..huh, huh...kekekekeke here, this will make you even more nauseatic than ever..kekekeke.." he keeps on teasing like a 8 years old.

 

Sehun starts to turned even pallor and greener by just smelling the dairy chocolate, Kai keeps on going and teasing him even more until Taeyeon smack his head, he stops, groaning in pain. Looking up to see his wife he stood up, blinking. "Honey! Hahaha, I was just..." he knows that she was mad. "You can sometime be so childish to do that to Sehun. Now go back into the dining room!" she half growls, he look down and just obey her.

 

The night was almost ended, with all the couples went into their slumber, snuggling into each others arm and drove to their dreamland. The sea sicks received some medicine to let their nausea went off for the night.

 

Kai and Taeyeon, in their room. In each other's arm, she rest her head on his chest, cuddling closer to him while his arm wraps it tight on her small body, to keep her warm and to added it more, he pulled the sheets on them to make it warmer for the both. She smile in his chest, before she doze off, she bids him goodnight and kissed his chin. Kai smiles and bids her goodnight and kissed her head, her hair gently until he stops, which mean he have droved into his wonderland with Taeyeon.

 

Sound asleep, for the first day of their weekend. It didn't stop here, the second day is just ahead of them.. *winks*

 

-------------------------------------

 

So I'm a bad author...

recently, yes...I just turned into one of the bad ones here.

Because, I've delayed many of my FF...

I apologize for that to my readers, since I have a very busy months, days, weeks now..

I've always tried to make an update, but...things makes it difficult for me to do so...

I hope you could understand that.../hmmm/

Sorry...again people, please do enjoy this one first

 

:Sukristae_ss: