GW: 10

Gangster Wife

Author's POV:

 

Currently in China, Kai and his friends was busy handling the negotiation between their company and the China company which they wish to be partners with. Its not easy, since they are practically gangster.

 

To be honest, Kai was really not the type to face someone like them, so he is more like the personal assisstant, and Kris along with Joonmyun is doing all the talking, Him and Chanyeol are only the supporters.

 

The boss was looking scary and ferocious that anybody would spontaneous shrink to an ant sized, but he is actually a very kind person, just his facial expression looks deadly.

 

The negotiation took about 3 hours, since they needed to make sure everything is right, all the details are shared and many more.

 

"Very well Mr Wu, Mr Kim...we will be your partners. The Lee Corp will support your company with everything we have." said the Lee Corp boss in Mandarin to both Kris and Joonmyun.

 

"Thank you Mr Lee. Its great to be able to work with you." Kris stood and shake hands with him, Joonmyun did the same.

 

-::-::-

 

The meeting ends well and the four of them was very happy with the results. "Then we can celebrate, how about some wine?" said Chanyeol, hugging Kai with his long arm.

 

"Sure, since its already 6 pm, we should ditch the office and go celebrate, since 10 more minutes we will be off the working hours." Kris said without worrying about the company. The guys agreed with him.

 

Its been a while since they last enjoy some time together as buddies, so now is a great time to enjoy themself.

 

Kai isn't the type to drink wine much, but once in a while won't harm him.

 

-::-::-

 

Meanwhile, at the same time, Taeyeon's flight just arrived and she is now walking towards the gate of the airport.

 

Her eyes was glancing all around the place just to make sure nobody from Doo Joon's clan following, since his men might be waiting for her if they got the news of her flight to China.

 

She quickly hailed a taxi and told the driver to take her to the hotel she is gonna stay. The one where Kai and his friends are staying.

 

Taeyeon check in to the room, which is the suite since she love big rooms rather than small one. Usually, she share the room with Kai, but for this few days, she have to be alone and shouldn't let Kai know about her being in China.

 

Her job is to locate the men of Doo Joon, take them out before they could hurt her Kai and go home before he does.

 

She toss her cardigan and now wearing her tank top and the skinny jeans. She inhale the cold air, walking towards the balcony of the suite to check the late evening view of China. The sky is painted with red orange, since its gonna be dark soon. She admired the view, and she couldn't help it but to snap some photos to be as her memories in visiting China.

 

-::-::-

 

She decided to take a shower, since the long flight made her feel uncomfortable. Before she could get into the bathroom, her phone rang.

 

"Crap! Its Kai!" she cursed. She paced for the moment, thinking what to say to him, but this is still her South Korean line. How did the number still be active even after leaving the area.

 

Her idea was, its her father's work. 'Thanks appa. I owe you.' she thought and quickly answer the call.

 

"Honey! How is China? Is everything working out well? I missed you!" she need to be very calm and sound so excited to hear him, but she is excited to get his call.

 

-::-::-

 

Kai smiled widely when he heard how happy his cute wife voice is when he called her.

 

"Sweety, I missed you too. Next week we'll meet each other alright?" he kissed the phone and heard Taeyeon returned the kiss.

 

Kris, Chanyeol and Joonmyun could only shiver at the sight of him being like that. "Brrr, thats disgusting. Wait till you go home, Kkamjong then you can be all lovey dovey with her. So stop doing that right now. Its too weird." Chanyeol nugde Kai's shoulder, telling him to stop.

 

Kai grumbles, on the other line Taeyeon giggles. "Annyeong Chanyeol ah~~" she shouted so that Chanyeol could hear her.

 

"Annyeong Taeng!" he replied back with the same loud voice, when he is already loud.

 

Kris and Joonmyun just chuckles, but they also say hi to her. "Taeng ah, is Sica doing okay without me?" the blonde giant asked the wife of his bestfriend and his fiancee's bestfriend, but she is also his bestfriend.

 

"Uhh, yes Kris. She's okay, infact she is doing great. Her job is awesome, and right now she is in France doing some magazine photoshoots. You do know that, right?" she asked.

 

"Of course Taeng. She is my fiancee after all."

 

"How about Sooyoung! Is she doing okay?" now Chanyeol asked about his girl. He can't wait to see her too, just like the two guys.

 

"Yes, Channie. She's alright too. Lately she have been eating cakes, like almost everyday. Maybe she misses you that she is having the sweet craze." her ahjumma laugh was heard. "Jinjjayo? She didn't told me, hmm I need to make some calls to her later than.." he said.

 

-::-::-

 

The only person who didn't ask about girl, is Joonmyun since he didn't have anybody to ask about, but Taeyeon ask him instead.

 

"Suho, are you healthy? Did you eat, sleep well?" as expected from Kim Taeyeon, the girl that cares about her friends, especially Joonmyun, Jessica and Kai. This three are the ones that she cared the most, not that she didn't care for her other girls and guys, but she love them more.

 

Joonmyun slightly chuckle, "I'm fine Taeyeon, everything is alright. You should really talk about Kai more, since right now he is pouting." the boy lightly punch Kai's shoulder.

 

"Jinjja? Well, he can pout all night long." she joke, so she heard Kai whining. "Taeng~~" it made her laugh.

 

They talked for half an hour, through loud speaker since Kris, Joonmyun and Chanyeol wanted to talked with her.

 

-::-::-

 

She sigh when the call ended and he didn't notice how silent the place she is. At least he didn't make video calls, if he did, she didn't know what to do to make him believe that she is in Seoul.

 

"Okay, lets take a shower." she said and went into the bathroom, taking a long long shower.

 

After the shower, she start browsing her laptop for info and all the secret data on Doo Joon and the Republic of China, so basically she had to hacked the private data of China.

 

Her phone was now trying to track the people of Doo Joon.

 

At least, she have two of her men with her in China, and they currently stay one level lower than her. It is all her father's idea. No matter how strong she is, she still need helper and body guard to be with her.

 

She gets the data on Doo Joon's men who have been following Kai all this long, so later she needs to move on.

 

"Gotcha!" she smirk, when the pictur of the men come out of her laptop. Even the names written.

 

"Yong Jun Hyung, Yang Yo Seob, Son Dong Woon, Yang Seung Ho, Lee Joon and Cheondung aka Thunder. So, they are the men that work with Doo Joon, and I know this guys. This is gonna be an easy task."

 

She heard someone knocking on her suite room door, "Room service." said the person that knock her room.

 

She didn't hesitate to opne the door since she know who it was. Taeyeon find Jaejoong, her right hand man dressed like the hotel staff, he held a tray. "Special delivery, milady. This is what you were looking for." he said, handing the tray to her.

 

"Thanks, now you and Yunho just be ready. I'll give orders when I'm gonna make my move." he nodded and take his leave.

 

-::-::-

 

She open the tray's cover and inside was an envelope stamp 'PRIVATE' on it. "Perfect. Thank you Mr Chong." she said, thanking her most trustworthy men in China, which is named Chong.

 

Basically the man is working with her family, and he is fully Chinese, so his work is staying in China and look out for anyone or any clans that is trying to create trouble with her clan. So he is like a international spy.

 

Taeyeon's eyes beamed when she sees the paper. "Nice! This will make my job in slaying them easier! Thank you again Mr Chong!" she chimed happily. Its getting late so she need to take a rest from the jet lag, which is already weared off.

 

"I'll start tomorrow morning. Wait for me incredible ing 6 jerks. I am gonna hunt you down before you lay your hands on my Kai."

 

-------

 

To be continued...

 

Annyeong~ Mianhae for the late update hehehe

Ignore the typos! Since i didnt go through the story yet and I'm lazy to do so hahaha

it is 8300 long, so hope its enough for you guys :DD

Enjoy the chapter!!

I'll try to update more often for this fanfic ^^

Hwaiting to me!!

COMMENT!!