GW: 6

Gangster Wife

Author's POV:

 

Among all the gangs in South Korea, only one group is being feared by the others. That is the Kim's which is lead by the strongest man who had a wife and a daughter on his side. He took over many parts in South Korea and is one of the man that have many share holders.

 

Despite for being a leader of a gang, he had retired or put his throne down to his daughter, leaving everything to her.

 

His deepest secret is being the gang leader, when all his bestfriends didn't know about it, while he roamed South Korea as a leader, he uses different name, and when he is in the company, his building, he used his own name so that no one find out.

 

And also as he married his daughter to one of his bestfriend's son, he need to be more careful than ever through his daughter and also the men working for his daughter now.

 

The new heir, Kim Taeyeon.

 

-::-::-

 

Its been two weeks after the musical night with Kai, Kris and Jessica. And after all that, Taeyeon seems in a bit of a bad mood which Kai have no courage to ask or speak to her. He did told her that, he'll be going away for 2 weeks with Kris, Suho and Chanyeol for some work.

 

She did bid him farewell after he left this afternoon, and now midnight strikes, its time to lurked out of her house and do some business with the other group that is messing with her place.

 

In a massive black outfits, with boots, hair tied up into a ponytail, she walk down the streets of Seoul together with her boys.

 

She has been hearing lots of complains about other groups came and ask for the rent money and so on, and it irritates her to hear that. Nobody other than her own men should bother with the people that is under her name. And nobody should enter her place when it is not theirs.

 

-::-::-

 

They found the people who are messing with her territory, she didn't hesitate to kick their . Taeyeon gave orders to her men, and they obeyed her, straight away all of them ran to the group that is messing her territory.

 

For Taeyeon she just stood at the back, as she watch them kicking, punching and throwing each other. But as a boss, she won't sit tight and just watch, so Taeyeon then joined in and gave high kick towards the men who is holding a steel stick.

 

Some of them even holding a huge knife, but thats not good enough. Taeyeon doesn't feel any fear with a tiny knife.

 

She easily beated the man, and snatch the knife away from him, and with one hand holding the man's hand, and another holding the knife, Taeyeon simply chopped his hand off without even saying anything. The loud scream from the man was created. Throwing off the knife away, Taeyeon continue beating them up.

 

Carefully, Taeyeon evade all the punches and kicks that is heading towards her face. If she get a single cut on her face or even bruises, Kai would be asking her millions of questions. And of course worrying about her.

 

-::-::-

 

After she manage to overcome the group, Taeyeon drag one of the guy who is still breathing with her.

 

"Tell me, dog. Who is your master that asked you to came and interupt with my territories? I've claimed this place as my own so every other group who tries to trespass or snatch it will have to deal with me."

 

"I even personally put out my familiy's emblem on each shops. So who ever that saw that, they will just leave quietly without trying to get into a fight personally with me. Now talkQ!! Who are you working for.." Taeyeon yanks the man's hair to the back, making him cried of pain.

 

At first, he didn't want to tell, for Taeyeon, when someone won't talk she will use force, by threatening them. She asked her minion to gave her a large butcher knife.

 

The guy eys wide when he saw the butcher's knife. Taeyeon smirk to him, "If you don't speak, then I'll just have to chop off your precious hand, or to make you suffer a little, chopping off your fingers, one by one." she whsipered to the man, clearly she could see that his face had turned white.

 

"I-I won't tell y-you!! Ever!!" he tried to be brave and fight her back. Taeyeon click her tongue. "Tsk tsk tsk..too bad then. You'll have to say goodbye to your precious hand." and with cold eyes glazing, she chopped 4 of the fingers off just like that and the man cried in pain.

 

Blood burst out so fast like a water stream, his hand was trembles but Taeyeon's gripped was too tight and strong, she won't let is loose.

 

Her men all just rub their neck when they watch Taeyeon chopped the fingers off. The lady does not have any mercy when you testing her patience. She will not hesitate to shoot you, stab you, break your neck, hand, leg or even poke your eyes with sharp object when she want some info.

 

"Still won't tell? You still have your thumb..Do you want me to chop that off too?" she asked, most likely in an innocent kind of way but with a saddist tone in her voice.

 

The man keep on crying, blood still flowing out. "St-STOP!! I'll....tell you." she begged.

 

-::-::-

 

Taeyeon smirk and throw the knife away. "Then do so before I chop your thumb off." she threaten.

 

The man told her to come closer so he could whisper his boss name. She did. "Doo....Joon." the name that Taeyeon heard made her widen her eyes.

 

She pulled herself away from him and glared at the man. Everybody was thinking who it was seeing that their lady's face look so spiteful and full with rage.

 

Taeyeon walk away, but before she entirely exited the place, she stop and glance over her shoulder. "By the way...Kill him." the man shot his eyes and look at Taeyeon. Even when he had told his boss name she won't let him go?!

 

Her mens smirks and starts to pull out a long sword which is inherited by the Kim's for many generations. Taeyeon is the first boss that did not let her enemy live even when they had given her the details. Most of the previous boss, they let them live but Taeyeon was a different kind of boss.

 

The new generation one. All of her victims, will die and none had ever manage to live and ran from her grasp. If she can't kill you today since you slipped through her fingers, she will kill you the other time since Taeyeon will send out her men to search for you until she found you and kill you.

 

-::-::-

 

And again, Taeyeon know that this id DooJoon's idea. Furious, Taeyeon clench her hand so hard that her nails had digged into her palm, making her bleed.

 

"Doo Joon ssi...." she had enough. She must find out about him before he strikes again.

 

No way in hell that Taeyeon would let him get pass by her the next time she encounter his men.

 

---------

 

To be continued...