Chapter 9

Who knew?

You turned and saw an agitated looking Leo staring at the both of you. Ken immediately let go of you and cleared his throat showing he was a bit embarrassed. You stood next to Ken staring at Leo with curious eyes. Why did he care? It's not like the fangirls were going to notice at this time of the night.

"Ah Hyung I was just uh-" Ken started to explain but he was cut off by Leo

"Save it. Go home." Leo said as he stared down Ken.

"Yea, okay. Bye Vera-shi. See you tomorrow?" Ken said while walking backwards so you would be able to see his face, you just smiled and nodded in response. You were wondering if Leo was going to leave with him but he just stayed in his spot looking at you. Ken finally turned around and walked by Leo stopped for just a moment but he kept walking until his back was out of your sight. 

"Aren't you leaving too?" You asked Leo

"Do you want me to?" He responded walking closer to you. 

"No, I just thought since you sent Ken home you would go with him." You said as you sat on the grass looking up at the sky and patting the spot next to you signaling for him to sit next to you. Leo didn't make you feel nervous anymore you were starting to get used to his cold demeanor. He sat down next to you, shoulder to shoulder. 

"I'm sorry about earlier... in the van. I didn't mean to hurt you like that." He said and you turned to stare at him but he was already looking at you with sincere eyes.

"It's alright. It's just I didn't think you were going to act that way since you piggybacked me and were kinda cute" Once you realized those words were out of your mouth you covered your mouth and stared at the ground embarrassed. 

"Cute?" He said poking your side. 

"Yea, I. Uh I just. You're cute okay?" You said looking up at him and then resting your head on his shoulder. 

He patted your head and turned your face. He initiated the kiss first and you just went with it. His lips were soft and plump, and all you could do was follow his lips. 

"You're cute too." He said as he stood up. 

"I have to get going." He awkwardly said as he started to walk away from you. 

"Uhh bye?" You said touching your lips.

He just raised a hand in the air as he chicly walked away.

Taekwoon had just kissed you. Keeping score on how many cute guys kissed you today? Two, that's right two guys kissed you. Yet you had a crush on both of them but liked Taekwoon more. 

You sat there tearing out the grass with your head on your knees and thinking about how much VIXX has impacted you since you got here. It has been less than a week and you already had two crushes, two kisses, and became friends with two amazing people. You weren't sure if Korea was going to let you out of it's grasp after your senior year. 

You got up from where you were sitting and went up to your room.

Although you and Taekwoon had kissed, it just felt normal like it should of been done. His kiss was sweet and cute and that's all you replayed in your head until you fell asleep. 

*Next Morning*

Someone started shaking you again. You opened your eyes to see Hyuk staring at you with wide eyes.

"YAH WHAT." You yelled jumping up from your bed.

"Your parents let me in...Hurry up and get ready for school or we'll be late" He said scratching the back of his head.

"That. Fine." You said getting your towel and heading for the shower.

Once you were out you kicked Hyuk out from your bedroom so you could change. 

"Come in. I changed" You said as you did your make-up.

"You know you're kinda pretty" Hyuk said sitting on your bed.

"Kinda?" You turned around while applying mascara.

"Well not when you're doing that. Your mouths open and it looks like you have a bigger eye than the other" He said giggling.

"Yah! If it wasn't because we were friends i'd punch you" You threw a nearby pillow at him.

"So, I heard what happened last night" Hyuk said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Hahaha, that's funny." You laughed nervously. Would Taekwoon be the type to kiss and tell?

"Yeah how Taekwoon-hyung saw you hugging Ken-hyung in your backyard?" He said as he pulled you out of your bedroom door. 

"Oh that. Haha, yea no big deal" You said getting your backpack while being dragged out.

"Why don't you love me?" Hyuk said while stepping out of your door and grinning. By now you had said goobye to everyone and were on your way to Pete's car. 

"Yah, I just met you. Do you want a hug too Hyuk?" You said stretching out your arms.

"Yes of course" He said hugging you and picking you up in the air.

"Hyukkie put me down!" You screamed while playfully punching his chest.

He put you down but not before Ken yelled at him from across the street.

"Hyuk-ah! Get over here quick" He was with the other VIXX members staring at the both of you. 

You ran to your car and got in. You were kind of in trouble if you thought of it right... I mean Ken and Taekwoon kissed you and you guys flirted... but now what were they going to think about you and Hyuk even though you knew it was innocent and you have no feelings towards Hyuk. Pete started to drive toward school and you let your mind fill with worries. 

 

 

 

*Author's Note*

Omfg sorry for the short and cheesy update. But did you guys see VIXX's live performance? LEO HIT ALL THOSE HIGH NOTES. THEY ARE SO PERFECT. Anyways here's your update and i'm sorry for taking so long.