Chapter 1

Who knew?

"Dad can you help me with the last of the boxes in my room?" 

"Sure one sec!" Your dad yelled back

This was it. This was your last day in Oregon for a year, you were definitely planning on coming back after your last year. You didn't expect to make that many connections in Seoul especially since it was the last year of high school. Everyone already had their own clicks and best friends so you didn't expect much from your school.

There was also one other thing holding you back from wanting to stay in Korea after senior year it was your boyfriend. You guys had been together for two years now and were planning on keeping a long distance relationship. He was your first everything and by everything I mean everything. You weren't sad that you guys were moving it actually didn't surprise you since your dad's company always moved around you were actually surprised that it took this long to get transferred. You and your boyfriend (Max) always discussed keeping a long distance relationship and he knew it from the start, that was one of the reasons you stayed with him because he always understood you. Lately though he wasn't treating you the way he should of been and you just thought maybe it was because of the news that you were moving.

You heard the doorbell and you knew it was Max right away. You had to say your final goodbyes for a whole year it's not like you guys wouldn't contact each other but it would be different. You ran down the stairs and opened the door before he had a word out you had jumped on him and hugged him. 

"Ba..be i'm kind of choking here" he stammered

"Sorry, it's just i'm not completely used to the idea of not seeing you anymore..." 

"V how many times have I told you that you are just making things worse by thinking that way! We both have phones and skype! I'll see you as much as I want!" he said sternly

"I'm just happy that you agreed to this whole long distance thing... I don't know what I would of done without it. But babe you're making it sound like you'll just see me when you want to" you said with tears starting to form in your eyes

"Veronica (You) honestly stop this crap. I'm tired of you crying all the time you need to realize that crying over silly things like this is just going to annoy me. I agreed to this long distance thing because i'm used to us being in a relationship it's not like we saw each other that much anyway. We went to different schools so you need to realize it isn't that different." He said obviously annoyed

"Sorry babe.... I didn't know it would annoy you. I just have a lot on my mind right now with the moving and new school" wiping the tears away from yourself trying to stop crying for him

"Yeah yeah babe I got it. Just I want you to know that I love you and I don't want you flirting with no one over there. Okay? well I gotta go since you guys are leaving soon and I got other crap to do. Have a safe flight and i'll call you as soon as I can okay?" He kissed you goodbye and left

You thought it was going to be a more romantic kind of goodbye, that he wouldn't let you go until your dad forced him off you but he just left without a single emotion. It was sad really, you felt hurt. You expected him to be more caring but instead he made you feel like you were another thing on his list that he had to take care of before the day was over. You just decided not to deal with it right now because your flight was in a few hours and you still had things to do as well.

You had one best friend but she stopped talking to you after she got into K-pop... it literally took over her life and sometimes she would contact you and talk about a certain boy band and you would just go along with it to not make her mad. She would get you into a certain song but you couldn't remember all of the guys names and didn't have the time because of school work. So you would just let it go and sometimes the songs would come on and you would sing along but there was no doubt that they were attractive.

 * * * 

 "Hello passengers we will be arriving in Seoul in a few minutes. Please keep seated until the seatbelt sign comes off. Thank you for flying with Asian Airlines have a nice evening" The pilot said through the intercom waking you up. You couldn't believe it you had left practically in the night and it was 4:16 PM in Korea. It was basically half a day traveling and you were tired even though you spent the whole flight asleep.

You were off the plane and in the car going to your new house. You arrived to the house and it was a two-story house just like your old one but this one was more spacious and more modern. You liked it, it was simple and cute. It was okay for a year you had to remind yourself not to get attached to it because you were leaving right after you finished high school.

"Veronica come here! We need to talk!" Both your parents said in unison

You ran over to them asking them what they needed. They were in the kitchen. You guys were allowing the movers to do all the work and place things in the house. Your family was well-off they weren't rich rich but they weren't middle class either. 

"We need to speak about your school and plans after you finish high school" your mom said

"Um, well mom I want to go back to the states after this"

"Oh really? Well it really depends on your grades. You have to get pretty good grades so we can send your college applications to the states." They said condescendingly 

"I'll try my best! Anyways i'm going up to my room! Long day ahead of me tomorrow... starting school... Oh by the way how am I getting there?" 

"Oh for tomorrow I guess the driver can take you and then we'll figure it out. Okay?" your parents said

You just nodded and went up to your room. Tomorrow was a new day and you were nervous.

 

 

 

*Author's note*

So this is the first chapter and not much happens right now! But maybe Leo will get introduced soon? Hehehe~ Please leave feed back!