Chapter 7

Who knew?

Everyone was packed up in the car, Hyuk decided that Rina sitting on his lap would be better and she agreed it's not like she was going to deny him.

Ken made you scoot closer to Leo which made you uncomfortable because he just plugged in his earphones. He ignored you which made you confused because just last night you were being carried on his back. He was sweet to you last night and showed that he cared about you but today he gave you the cold shoulder. 

Since everyone was busy with what they were doing, Hyuk with Rina, Hongbin talking to Ravi, N with his phone, and Leo with his music. The only person left was Ken who was just looking out the window. 

You poked him on the arm which made him kind of jump. 

"Oh, hey" He said cutely

It made you smile "Hey, I didn't bring anything to listen to and everyone else is busy. Wanna talk until we get there?" 

"Sure, so uhh. Do you like Hyuk or something?" He asked and again you were shocked that was the second time you had been asked that. You were only friends with him but did it look like you guys liked each other? 

"No no! Please don't assume that. We're just friends but he really likes skinship" you said while pointing to Hyuk who had his hand on Rina's leg.

"Ohh our Hyukkie is becoming a man" He teased Hyuk who just rolled his eyes and kept talking to Rina. You scooted towards Ken because you still felt uncomfortable being so close to someone who was ignoring you. 

"Leo hyung is always like that. I wouldn't worry about it though, he'll warm up soon enough. Right now the company wants him to do something he doesn't want to do so he's under a lot of pressure." 

"What do they want him to do?" You asked curiously.

"Oh, we're not allowed to say" He said while making a zipper sign on his lips. 

You couldn't help but stare at his plump lips that were perfect for kissing. He caught you staring. 

"Yah- if you want a kiss just say so." Before you knew it he kissed you right on the lips. 

You stared at him shocked and were blushing bright red. Everyone stopped talking and stared at the both of you. Leo saw the whole thing go down. All of a sudden you heard different yells coming from all different directions.

"Ken!"

"We aren't allowed to do that"

"Can I kiss you too?" 

"Yah! Ken!"

"What the heck were you guys doing?"

and finally you heard Leo's angelic voice say something not so angelic.

"Do you wanna die?" 

All you could do was stare blankly at Ken and touch your lips that had been robbed a kiss. All Ken did was smile and laugh at how you were so shocked, he ignored everyone else.

"So, how was the kiss Vera? huh?" He asked being cheesy

"Ken, stop that. Don't ever do that again. Don't even talk to her." Leo answered for you before you could get a word out. 

You turned to Leo

"Thanks for speaking up for me."

"I didn't do it for you. I did it for us. If people found out then we would get in big trouble" He coldly told you even though it didn't sound as cold because of his voice. 

After he harshly told you off, you guys had arrived at the restaurant. You didn't feel like being near Leo right now, so as soon as you got out of the car you ran and called for a taxi. 

"Vera! Where are you going?" Hyuk screamed after you.

"Wait for me!" You heard Rina call after you. 

You waited down the street until Rina caught up, you already had a taxi ready. Hyuk and Ken started to run after you guys but you two got in and told the taxi the way to your house.

School wasn't on your agenda today especially if Hyuk was going to go back to school and want to know why you did that. 

"Yah! How come you ran away?" Rina scolded you.

"Leo was being a little too mean for me to handle today. I'll explain when we get home" You said

"Wait, we're going to your house?"

"Yea, why not. Unless you want to go back to school" 

"Nah, I wasn't feeling school today anyways." She smiled at you. 

"You know i'm glad we became friends today" You laughed and had her in a headlock.

"Is this how you show love to a friend?" She asked while laughing.

"I guess so." 

All of a sudden you heard a phone buzzing and it was Rina's phone. 

"Hello?" She asked the other person on the line.

"Oh Hyuk-shi, Yea...we.. uhh. She wasn't feeling too good so she wanted to go home" She lied for you and that's what friends are for you told yourself. You were surprised that Hyuk called though. 

"Yea, she's right here. Wait who wants to talk to her?" She said almost choking on her spit.

 

 

 

 

-Guys you should comment more. It's great seeing those comments! Sorry for the short chapter T.T-