Chapter 6

Who knew?

* * *

"V wake up. You didn't wake up when your alarm went off and now your late!" Your dad said while shaking you, you just rolled over and blinked until you were fully awake.

"Dad, you know this wouldn't happen if I had my license and could leave when I wanted to." 

"What are you talking about? You have a driver you can leave whenever you want. Silly goose" He scoffed as he walked out of your room.

"Yah! Dad! I just want my license and it'd be better if Pete drove you guys around!" you said jokingly still in your bed

"Don't Yah me miss! Just ask your school about the parking passes and then we'll talk. Okay? Now just get ready for school. You're going to be late for your second day." He said while walking down the stairs.

"Aish. I'm going crazy" you said as you got up to the shower. 

* * *

Once you were fully dressed in your new school uniform you called out for Pete.

"Ready?" He said as you walked down the stairs.

"Yup, let's get this day over with." your ankle had stopped hurting after a few hours of you dozing off to sleep.  

"Something wrong V?" Pete asked genuinely curious.

"Nope, just stuff you know. Regular high school girl stuff. I found out about Vixx yesterday though... I can't believe you didn't tell me earlier." 

"I'm glad you did! Can you believe they live right across the street? and okay I understand it's probably boy stuff anyways" He sighed

"I totally forgot!" It wasn't a lie either you had forgotten that Taekwoon and Hyuk just lived right across the street from you. Depending on the apartment they could look right into your bedroom. 

You got in the car and stared at the apartment building they lived in wondering if they had all woken up or if Hyuk was the only one who woke up this early. 

Honestly, you were thankful that Taekwoon was the one who brought you home last night. You got to spend some time with that chic guy, you remembered how you put your head in the nook of his neck and how it felt soft. It was nice being that close to him, he really was just a gentle guy.

Before you knew it, you had arrived at school. This time the atmosphere was different you felt way more eyes on you than you did yesterday and yesterday you stuck out like sore thumb. 

Everyone was staring at you especially the girls as if you had done something wrong. That's when you remembered that you hung out with a Vixx member yesterday and even got to meet them. The rumors must have spread through the school that you were seen with them. 

You didn't really care they could stare all they wanted. You just smiled and went to the main office, while everyone else scurried to their homeroom class because the bell signaling class was about to begin had rung. You didn't really care if you were late, you wanted to find out about the parking passes for the school.

"Excuse me? I have a question about the parking passes. Are they still available?" you asked politely.

"In fact miss they are still available."

"Oh, well can you put one on hold for me? I still have to transfer my states license into a Korean one" 

"Sure thing. What's your name hun?" She was much more nicer than the one from yesterday and you liked her. You gave her your name and walked to class. 

Once in the classroom you saw that another girl had placed herself next to Hyuk. You weren't mad but you were irritated, he was the only friend you had for right now and you felt alone. His face automatically lit up when you walked in though, it seemed like he missed your company. 

"Sorry I was late" You bowed to your teacher

"It's okay, just go sit down"

"Okay~"

You sat down next to a girl who had glasses, bangs with short hair, and she happened to be sketching something. You peeked over once you had sat down. She really was a good drawer.

"Wah! Sorry for spying on you but that drawing is amazing!" You whispered to her

"Oh my. Haha, thanks very much" She said smiling

"My name is Veronica but you can call me Vera for short. What about you? and nice to meet you" You were going to make friends other than Hyuk.

"My name is Rina. Nice to meet you too." That was the end of the conversation because the teacher had started to lecture again.

You were paying attention well and taking notes until a ball hit you in the back of the head. It was paper so it didn't hurt but yet you felt annoyed and turned around to see Hyuk gleaming with a smile. The way you were set up was you were sitting in the front next to Rina who was next to the window. Hyuk and the other girl were right behind you guys. You rolled your eyes at him, turned around and picked up the crumpled up ball. 

It read: "Vera, why did you come late? Because of you this girl sat next to me and won't stop talking to me T.T. She's a fan but she won't leave me alone. I don't know what to do. Will you still have lunch with me? You can bring your friend too, she's kinda cute"

You smiled to yourself because you were relieved that Hyuk thought she was cute. You were starting to get the feeling he was starting to like you. When you had no feelings for him other than a friend, the one you were conjuring up feelings for was Taekwoon. 

Another ball managed to make it to you but this time it hit your desk and not your head. You opened it up and it read:

"We're not going to eat lunch here though. The school food isn't that great, we're going out to eat. It's a surprise though, make sure to invite your friend! and i'll know if you invited her or not because i'm sitting right behind you guys!"

You turned around to Hyuk, smile and nodded to him then turned back around to face the front. You wrote on a note to Rina "Wanna go to lunch with me and Hyuk?" 

She got the note and almost choked on her water. She just nodded at you like she was dumbfounded or something.

* * *

The bell rang for lunch, everyone got up and started making their way out but you and Rina just stayed at your desk until Hyuk was ready. He saw the girls waiting outside for him so he grabbed your wrist and instinctively you grabbed Rina's wrist and ran. All three of you guys ran down the hallway in a line, giggling and having fun. 

You guys started running out to the front of the school that's when you asked Hyuk:

"Yah, where are we going?" still grabbing onto Rina's wrist who was just smiling like a giddy girl. 

"You'll see once we're out of the school gates" Hyuk screamed like a wild man

You guys ran out of the school gates only to be greeted by Vixx who were all waiting for you three. They were all standing outside of the black van. Since most kids don't usually skip to go to lunch outside of school they were confidently out there waiting.

Hyuk ran up to them still grabbing onto your wrist you had let go of Rina's wrist once you saw them waiting. 

You were shy that Hyuk was still grabbing onto your wrist even though you guys had stopped running and he was talking to his hyungs. You looked over to Rina who was still a few feet behind you and you motioned for her to come next to you. 

You looked to see Leo staring at Hyuk grabbing your wrist. He wasn't the only one who noticed.

"Yah Hyuk-ah let go of her already" Hongbin spoke up scaring you and Hyuk.

"Oh, right. Sorry Vera" He smiled brightly at you and you smiled back.

"Hello" Rina and you both said as she finally stood next to you. 

"Hello" all of them greeted you back.

"Okay everyone get in the van, it's time to go" their manager told them. 

"Where is everyone going to sit?" Hyuk asked.

"Umm, we can fit four of you back there and three of you in the middle section. N will sit next to me" The manager said

"Hongbin, Rina, Hyuk, and Ravi in the last row and uhh Ken, Vera, and Leo in the middle row." 

 

 

 

*Author's Note*

How will the car ride and lunch go? Tell me what you think! It's always nice seeing comments.