Chapter 5

Who knew?

"Vera? What are you doing here so late at night?" Hyuk said obviously concerned sitting next to you while you were still balled up

"I like late night walks but tonight got a little out of hand..." you said while sitting up and wiping away your tears

"Taekwoon hyung can we stay with her for a few moments?" when you heard his name you automatically went blank and you got red. You fixed yourself up a little bit so you wouldn't look like a complete train wreck. You turned your head and saw him standing there awkwardly nodding at Hyuk's question. You smiled at him and you swear you saw a split second smile come from him before he averted your gaze. 

"What happened Vera? Are you okay" once you heard Hyuk speak again you turned to him

"Uh, not really. Haha I well uh. It's a lot and i'm not sure if you want to hear it." 

"No it's fine. We were just walking back to our dorm"

"Well, I was out here walking by myself because it usually calms me down, I bought a fudge bar and started walking home when some guy pushed me causing me to fall and twist my ankle. It hurt too bad to walk home which is only about three houses down from this one... and that's not even the part that caused me to cry. My bestfriend called and we ended up talking about my boyfriend in the state-"

"You have a boyfriend?" they both said in unison causing you to be surprised since Leo had spoken up for the first time. You ce again to see him staring at you stunned and then turned to Hyuk who was just as shocked as Leo.

"Not for much longer I don't think... She told me he was cheating on me with some girl from our school. Which explains why he was treating me like complete crap the past few months. He hasn't called or texted me since i've been here. We've been together for 2 years and he just doesn't care anymore" you said almost crying again

"Ahh Vera that's the worst kind of guy. Dump him before he gets the right to dump you." Hyuk said while putting his arm around your waist and scooting you closer to him

"Yea, dump him" Leo got enough courage to speak up again before he cleared his throat and went right back to being awkward.

"Huh, thanks i'll make sure to do that. I have to talk to him again... But can I ask you for a favor Hyuk?"

"Sure no problem Vera!" He said while putting his arm around you

"Hyuk-ah" Taekwoon spoke again causing Hyuk to get scared and take his arm off of you, Hyuk knew it was a signal so he didn't respond to him.

"My ankle still hurts so would it be okay if you guys or one of you helped me to my house?" 

"Actually Taekwoon hyung can take you I still have to go buy some stuff that we forgot! I'll make sure to talk to you tomorrow about what happened today... See you tomorrow" Hyuk said obviously disappointed that he couldn't help you but he knew Leo was getting annoyed by all the skinship from you two. 

"Oh okay... bye Hyuk see you tomorrow" You waved goodbye to him as he walked away to the nearest store.

"Can you stand up?" Leo spoke which happened to startle you 

"Um, I don't know. Can you piggyback me to my house? It's three houses away"

"Sure one sec" his voice was so sweet and angelic you couldn't believe that you guys were going to be so close. He got in front of you while you kind of stood up and gently placed yourself on his back. 

"Is this okay? You know since you're an idol..." 

"You found out huh? Yea it's fine" He was a very simple man who liked keeping it short in conversations. You guys didn't speak for several moments because of how awkward it was. He sighed and you just put your head on his shoulder while your hands ended up wandering to his chest. You patted your hands on his chest while humming to a song, until he cleared his throat and you realized what you were doing.

"Oh, wow i'm so sorry" 

He didn't say anything

"You know... it's okay to talk in front of me. You don't have to be shy"

"Uh thanks I guess. Sometimes I just get shy" 

"It's that house right across from those apartments" you said pointing and managing to put your head in the nook of his neck. 

"We live in those apartments."

"Wah, no wonder I saw some fangirls there earlier"

"Haha, yea they like to follow us around."

After a few moments you guys were walking up to your house and on your porch he set you down. 

"Thanks for bringing me home on your back... it must of been a work out." 

"Do you like him?" the question came out of the dark and you were shocked

"I mean Hyuk. Do you like him?" he gazed into your eyes and you knew he was really curious.

"No, I.. I like him as a friend but nothing else" after saying that you couldn't keep your eyes off of his and you felt kind of annoyed that he had asked you that.

"Why does it matter though?" 

"I just.. It kinda looked like it"

"Don't worry Taekwoon I don't like him" 

"I wasn't worried I was just curious..."

"Anyways, thanks so much for bringing me all they way here. See you around okay?" You smiled at him and went inside your house. You went inside limping but smiling that Taekwoon was curious about Hyuk, you were wondering if he was a bit jealous. 

You went up to your room and dozed off to sleep. 

* * *

*Author's Note*

Sorry for the short chapter! But I hope you guys will like it for now until I update a longer one. Which will be done soon hopefully!