Chapter 11

Who knew?

After school was over and you had your anticipated lunch with Hyukkie and Rina, you dragged Rina with you to your car.

However, as you walked with Rina by your side and Hyuk in front of you. You saw all five of them waiting at the school parking lot for their beloved Hyukkie. Ken waving immensely towards the both of you and not to Hyuk you could tell because he was making eye contact with you and Leo just staring intently at you.

It made you shiver with pleasure if that was even possible. How could this boy make you feel so vulnerable but protected at the same time? Yet you felt remorse because you could tell that Ken had started to have some feelings for you but once you saw Leo all of those feelings (very little you must add) for Ken disappeared in thin air.

Leo was something different from Ken and everyone else you had met especially your jack of an ex boyfriend. You were absolutely intrigued by him. Enough for you to stop hearing Rina asking where your car was.

"Vera-shi!" You heard Hyuk scream

You looked forward to find Hyuk making a "disgusted" face. You flicked his forehead and made a stank face towards him call him a "babo" while you were at it.

The rest of VIXX laughed as they saw you pull that stunt on Hyuk and Rina just laughed and asked where your car was at once again because she wanted to hear the gossip.

You told Rina that Pete hadn't arrived yet so you would have to wait for him to get there but it wouldn't be long Hyukkie kept walking with the both of you ignoring that his hyungs were standing outside of their van waiting for him, most likely because of a schedule that they had to go to.

"What are you two going to do tonight?" Hyuk asked

"Well Vera just invited me over to study for an imaginary test" Rina said saracastically

You nudged her side and gave her a death look while Hyuk responded with

"Imaginary?" with his eyebrow arosed

"Yea, Hyuk hahaha imaginary she's so funny huh? Nah, it's just I need to study more because i'm not used to the Korean education system you know?"

Hyuk content with your answer nodded and Rina did as well as she massaged her side that you had slightly nudged a little too hard. Finally, tired of waiting Hyuk's hyungs called out to him.

"Hyuk-ah if you don't come right now we're leaving without you!" Ravi yelled

"Hyukkie come quick! N-jumma missed you!" N yelled as he waited for his baby to come to the van.

Hyuk ran to the van telling us he'd text tonight to let us know of something happening tonight.

You thought to yourself man that kid is weird as you scratched your head and watched as they all piled up into their van. Leo was the last one and he slight gave you a smile as he closed the door shut.

Pete pulled up right after they had left and you two got in the car. Pete had some trouble with the car so that's why he was a little bit late.

As soon as you were on your property you grabbed Rina by the wrist and ran up the stairs with her. You didn't care if she was yelling at you saying to stop being a little . The two of you landed on your bed as you panted because of the stairs (you didn't exercise much) you stared at the ceiling for awhile until Rina broke the silence and asked why you made her lie.

"Well, Rina my boy situation got complicated but then it's not as complicated? Do you get me? Like it was but now my mind is clear." You said still staring at the ceiling of your bedroom.

"Could you please spill the beans? Because I really want to know" She had a pleading tone to her voice.

You told her everything about how Taekwoon had kissed you last night and how Ken definitely had feelings for you. That before you didn't know who you liked more but now you definitely know that it's Leo. She just sighed and said "Duh"

"What do you mean Rina?" You asked puzzled

"As in Duh Ken has feelings for you and the fact that you like Leo more" She said shuffling to get more comfortable

"How did you know?" You asked still not letting up on your ceiling

"Well for one Ken is the most obvious person ever and second I saw that whole communication thing go down today with you denying Ken. You think you're slick but you're not hahaha I catch everything" Rina said chuckling

"Oh my gosh Rina shut up hahaha. Well, now you know so what's going on with you and Hyuk huh?" You asked while nudging her again

"Oh you know just the usual some flirting here and there. I hope it goes somewhere though" She said with a sigh

"I'll talk to him about you and see what he says. Do you like that idea?"

"Yes! But please don't make it obvious"

"Of course i'm a master at this kind of stuff" You said as you finally looked at her and you winked.

You both spent some hours just talking about random stuff and having an overall great time together. All though you two had only met for a week or so it seemed like you were bestfriends.

You got a text from Hyuk at around 9 pm saying

"Vixx members are having a get together tonight! Our place be here or be square it's at 10 pm" 

You heard a second ringtone and it came from Rina's phone with the same message I guess you two both had plans for tonight! The problem was what were two going to wear? 

 

____________________________________________________________________

*Author's Note*

Really would like to apologize for taking so long to make a chapter! But I hope you like this chapter! Let me know what you all think.