Chapter 10

Who knew?

Once again you dozed off into a wonderland in your mind while going to school. You just stared out the window wondering how today was going to go. You didn't want to develop more feelings for Ken because they were barely there and strong feelings were developing for Taekwoon. Yet he treated you different when people were around and not around, that was the thing that bugged you the most. 

You arrived to school and went to your locker to drop off some books when you heard a loud commotion coming from down the hall way. It sounded like girls screaming with delight and teachers telling them to stay back but you just ignored it because it didn't need to involve you in any way. You stuffed your books in your locker and started walking to homeroom where you hoped Hyuk was there with Rina so you could start off with a nice day. But your thinking got cut off short when you heard someone call your name from down the hallway. 

"Vera!" You heard Hyuk call as you stopped in your tracks. Turning around slowly you saw all six boys in the hallway making there way down to you. The fangirls were going crazy and kept saying thinks like "Oppa notice me" and "oppaaa" which was quite irritating. 

You bowed politely and waited until they were all in front of you. It was actually kind of intimidating they were all quite attractive and they were all surrounding you. 

"Hello Hyuk" You said with a smile and smiled at the others as well. 

Leo was just staring intently at you and it looked like he was going to say something but N cut him off by saying they all should go to Hyuk's homeroom. 

While walking there you stood next to Hyuk because afterall you guys were friends. 

"Why are you all here?" You asked Hyuk as the two of you were walking behind the rest of the group. In front of you was Leo-Hongbin, and infront of them was N-Ravi. 

"Apparently all of them needed to talk to our homeroom teacher but really some of them just wanted to get out for a while."  Hyuk said pointing to the hyungs who wanted to get out. 

"Ah, well um. Do you wanna eat lunch with me and Rina today?" You asked hopeful that today you guys were staying at school.

"Sure but since you don't get along with Leo that much we can stay at school" He said nudging your side and winking.

"It's not that I don't get along with him... i'm just not used to his personality" You said tripping Hyuk which made him bump into Leo and Hongbin. 

Hongbin just turned around but smiled and went on his way again but Taekwoon stared at the both of you which made you guys feel uncomfortable causing Hyuk to run away and leaving you alone with him.

You awkwardly stood there as he stood in front of you. He tapped your shoulder and made you walk beside him.

"So are you still not used to my personality? Even after last night?" He asked surprising you. But he said it in a way where he didn't even look at you he just kept his stare forwards.

You blushed because you remembered how bold he was when he kissed you. His lips were so soft and plump you just wanted to do it again but sadly you were in front of many people and including jealous fangirls.

"Listen I just don't like the way act differently towards me in public compared to when we're alone" You said looking at him but he just kept staring forwards.

"Don't worry about that. You should know how I feel about you because of what I did last night." He said finally looking at you in the eyes and causing your knees to go weak.

But when you were about to say something you saw that you guys were at your homeroom and Rina was waiting for you. You felt uncomfortable telling Taekwoon something here so you bowed politely and went to sit next to your waiting friend. 

Taekwoon stood at the door waiting for all the members to exit. Ken didn't leave he came up to you and talked to you.

"Vera" He said excitedly

"Oh Ken!" You said smiling

"Are you free today?" He asked you with sincere eyes.

You were in an awkward position on whether or not to say yes. You looked up from Ken who was awaiting your answer and looked at Taekwoon who slightly shook his head no. 

"It seems like i'm not free today. I have to study for a test with Rina. Right Rina?" You said nudging her so she would answer.

Ken looked at Rina who was just staring wide-eyed at the both of you but finally she said yea you guys had a big test and he believed it.

"Ken-ah time to go" Leo said loud enough for the whole class to stare at him because of his voice surprisingly being loud. 

"Bye Vera see you later!" He said as he walked out of the classroom earning you stares from the jealous girls. 

"Aish, it's so awkward" You said face palming yourself. 

"Why did you make me lie?" Rina said as she poked your side.

"Can you come over again?" You pleaded.

She nodded and Hyuk finally came to sit behind you guys. It was going to be a usual thing now, you two would sit in front and he would sit behind you two dealing with a fangirl to his left. 

 

 

*Author's Note*

So I had updated earlier but it was a little too short. I got cut off because I was using my brother's laptop and he took it back so I had to turn on the old computer in my parents room. I'm sorry for not updating in a long time.