Epilogue

The Games

So this is like an alternate ending. You can choose which one you like better. Sorry for the crappiness in advance ^^

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke to the blinding sun, sweet smell of windflowers, and the sound if the ocean being carries on a soft wind that blew over my body. Opening my eyes, I realized that I was in a flower filled meadow, green Forrest's on either side if me. If front of me, the ocean crashed against the high cliffs.

Looking around, I made my way down a steep path in the cliff side, my white sun dress blowing around my knees in the wind. An orange bikini shown through the fabric of the dress. My feet settled in the fine grains of sand, the rolling ocean not even ten feet away. I made my way over to the wart and stood at the edge of the ocean, the warm waves rolling over my feet. My hair blew in the wind in its usual braid, my bangs resting against my uninjured shoulders. Here everything seemed perfect.

A tap on my shoulder startled me and I quickly spun around. I looked up into sparkling chocolate eyes paired with perfect dark hair. He wore white and blue plaid swim trunks and a crisp white dress shirt, the sleeves rolled up slightly to expose perfect muscles without a scratch on them.

We smiled at each other and he scratched the back of his head nervously. "I think that we should start over."

I nodded, still staring into his eyes.

"I'm Kai," he said, holding his hand out to me.

I brushed his hand away with a sweet smile. "Let's skip introductions."

He smiled, encircling my waist with strong arms as my arms s around his neck. It felt like the safest place ever, to be in his embrace. He leaned down as I angled my head up, our soft lips teasing the other to deepen the kiss. Nothing could compare to this perfect moment, abosolutely nothing.