Getting busier...

Joonew's Married Life...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Joon woke up and turned to snuggle with his husband finding cold sheets instead of his usually warm husband and realized that Jinki was once again out for early schedule. He pouted as he took Jinki's teddy bear in his arms as he snuggled to it. "You aren't as soft and comfy as your owner teddy!" He said to teddy as he put the teddy on his usual place and stood up, streching as he made his way to bathroom.   When he was finished bathing he went to kitchen thinking about making some brekfast but was surprised when he found breakfast ready on the table. He smiled knowing Jinki must have made it before leaving the house. He smiled lovingly imagining Jinki's little frame wearing apron while making breakfast. Doesn't matter how busy Jinki was, he never left house without making breakfast for Joon. How he wanted to hold his adorable husband for caring so much for him. He sighed in disappointment knowing Jinki won't be back before late night. He heat up the food and took plate outside so he could watch tv while eating.   He randomly changed channels not really paying attention since his attention was somewhere else or rather on someone else, his husband. Jinki has been getting busier for past few days. He was working hard for SHINee's awaited comeback, attending numerous reharsals, working hard on his vocals and most importantly having a very strict diet much to Joon's horror. Jinki wasn't allowed to eat any chicken and the older boy knew how much sad Jinki was about this whole diet thing. Jinki was also busy with non-SHINee activities, like his MC-ing in one reality show and his new drama where he was working as a lead actor. All these things were keeping Jinki too much busy and it was also making him tired.   Joon was very worried for his husband. Jinki was taking all stress to himself like usual and joon knows how much all things were bothering jinki. He knows that Jinki wouldn't be able to work properly without taking much needed rest but all schedules were making Jinki so busy that he didn't have any time to even sit calmly for two minutes. On top of that diet was making him thinner day by days and that was another reason for Joon to be worried about. For past few days they didn't even had the chance to spend time with each other. Mblaq were on haitus so Joon wasn't that busy since he only had to attend his solo activities. But Jinki wasn't that lucky. Jinki would be gone before Joon woke up and he will come late after Joon was fast asleep. It wasn't that he was avoiding Joon but he would be so tired after comming late that he would just slip inside comforter and pass out from exaution.    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*   That night Joon decided that he would wait for Jinki. He didn't have  any schedules tomorrow so he can sleep little late tonight. He knew Jinki will come late even without having dinner and would be too tired to even think about eating and will eventually ignore dinner as usual. He decide that he will make dinner for Jinki and will spend some time with him. He wanted to be useful husband for Jinki at least for once. He smiled at the thought and quickly went to kitchen to make dinner. He wasn't that bad cook since he learned making it from key without Jinki's knowledge. He made Jinki's favourite dishes and was done with cooking within next two hours. He even went outside to bring Jinki's favourite ice-cream flavour to complete nice dinner with dessert. Then he took a look at watch noticing Jinki would be there within one or two hours.    Joon froze as he realised that even though  he had made dinner and all, he didn't got the chance to fix himself. What if Jinki thought he looked bad and not hot hot anymore? No, no, no, no, no! He have to fix himself so Jinki would feel even more good. He smirked at the thought and ran towards their bedroom. He took a quick bath and dressed himself properly. he wore black polo shirt with white skinny jeans, leaving upper two buttons undone and sleeves pulled up so that they stopped at his elbows. He intentionally kept his hair unmade as he messed them to gain y look. He then spred jinki's favourite perfume on himself, then looking at his mirror self he whistled naughtily. Now I'm all set! Jinki is gonna fall in love all over again with me, he mumbled smiling.    Just then he heard some fumbling in front door and he quickly made his way to front door. He noticed Jinki standing in doorway looking tired as hell as he tried to remove his shoose. Joon felt his heart beating faster as he stared at Jinki, it was funny how he felt like he missed Jinki so much even though they were living together. He bit his lip as he saw Jinki struggling to keep his eyes open.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter